Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Why are you posting pics from the Ronda Rousey fight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Fallout 4 character creation still going strong I see

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Probably Magic posted:

Fire Whiz.

Wait, poo poo.

poo poo.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

This is actually good so the Titans don't get lazy and keep Mularkey as HC next year. We're back in the draft pick chase thanks to the Lions. :getin:

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
So many hilarious things happened today.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Ahhh Landon. gently caress!!!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

quote:

Speaking after Sunday's loss, Broncos coach Gary Kubiak said Peyton Manning will remain the team's starting quarterback if healthy.
Kubiak said he regretted not benching Manning after his rib issue came up on Saturday. Kubiak now believes he should have shelved Manning to "protect" him. Injured or not, Manning has been mostly dreadful this season, but he clearly wasn't right as he fought through his rib and foot issues Sunday. With Brock Osweiler failing to make much noise in Manning's place, we'll take Kubiak at his word that Manning will be under center against the Bears next week if his health allows.

:rip: Broncos

e: please be "hurt"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Bears have been pretty okay for the last month.

Never would've expected that to be a game in September.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Kalli posted:

Hell of a game. Hell of a game.

Nah, they'll get their two tackles back and Edelman and best defensive player all soon.

Thought Solder was out for the season.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Alter Ego posted:

Thought Solder was out for the season.

Cannon is a tackle. So him and Vollmer will come back.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Now that Packer fans have calmed down, which of these teams do Pack fans think will take their spot in the playoffs?

Bunch of awful teams.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I wonder if Aaron Rodgers thinks God is a Packers fan now?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

three posted:

Now that Packer fans have calmed down, which of these teams do Pack fans think will take their spot in the playoffs?

Bunch of awful teams.

Lions of course

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Next season we need to bring in some competition for Blair Walsh, contract extension or not.

Passing game still isn't quite clicking, but Teddy is still miles ahead of what we've had since Favre. Still holds the ball too long but he goes through his reads.

If someone said we'd be 7-2 in sole possession of first before the season, i'd not have believed it.

midwat
May 6, 2007

C-Euro posted:

Fallout 4 character creation still going strong I see

I would legit enjoy seeing an attempt at creating Eli

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

three posted:

Bunch of awful teams.

Which ever team wins the tard fight between the Eagles and Redskins.

Now that DeSean is back, redskins.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

three posted:

Bunch of awful teams.

None.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

If Arizona loses tonight, the Vikings will own the #2 seed in the NFC.

:stare:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

OxySnake posted:

If Arizona loses tonight, the Vikings will own the #2 seed in the NFC.

:stare:

Teddy Bridgewater will have a better career than any other QB drafted since Cam Newton.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

three posted:

Bunch of awful teams.

49ers undefeated under the sagelike leadership of Blaine Gabbert

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Fire Whiz.

Wait, poo poo.

poo poo.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Higher gase

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Goetta posted:

The Pats looked like complete poo poo and are going to lose a couple games against non brain dead teams.

I hope Brady expense all of his teenage rage on beating the Giants and keeps losing receivers until he's passing to practice squad scrubs like a reverse 2013 while limping into the playoffs, and Vontaze Burfict shreds his knee in the middle of an epic comeback, ending his season.

But, that's just like, fantasy, man

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I'm enjoying every post in this thread.

Also, Jeremy loving Langford death machine, Tracy Porter not being old and poo poo, Jay Cutler owning fools, St. Louis getting called for holding every time they moved the ball, loving Willie Goddamn Young picking off passes, poo poo I love this dumb awful Bears team.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Ehud posted:

lol they'll beat you by 24 in the playoffs
it's almost impossible for the patriots to match up with the bengals unless you assume the bengals win a playoff game

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Aniki posted:

They're never an easy match up, but the Vikings are winning a lot of games that they would have let slip away in the past. I still want to see the offense do a better job of putting away teams, but the defense is playing at an elite level and if there were ever a time that they could get the best of Rodgers, then it is now. We'll see how they respond to the pressure and handling success, but the team has a very different mentality this season.

Absolutely if there were ever a year to break down old preconceptions of the Vikings, this is it. They're not just skating by on big plays or lucky bounces - they're all the little things that prevent games from ever getting out of control. Few penalties, great tackling, effective special teams and a lot of great downfield blocking. Wallace turning around and blocking for Teddy on his big scramble stood out to me because of how quickly he reacted to do it. As you said, the passing game is all that is holding the team back and I'm more forgiving of Teddy given he turned 23 just last week and if nothing else, he's still got *~poise~* and there's a lot to be said about that.

The team is developing ahead of schedule and the SoS of their opponents doesn't feel nearly as daunting as it did two weeks ago. No matter what happens, I just hope the offensive line is priority in the offseason.

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy
Glad to see Ricardo Lockette is using his injury to further his brand lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Goetta posted:

The Pats looked like complete poo poo and are going to lose a couple games against non brain dead teams.

This would be likely if the rest of their regular season schedule were against any non brain dead teams, let alone multiple

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Holy cow I missed some upsets today.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

:getin:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

e. ehhhh never mind

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The San Diego Chargers did not lose today

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Why did he drink chocolate milk during the game?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
What does the Eagles being at 5-5 mean for their playoffs now and are we stuck with Sanchez for the forseeable future?

e: Also did EDP finally keel over today

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
An I mean to think Sam Bradford is a pussy?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I hate football and Tom Brady.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Packers fans are absolutely right to panic after losing to the Lions. Any fanbase should panic upon losing to the Lions.

But that doesn't mean I'm going to feel bad for the vast majority of them.

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
been working on the weekends lately, so i haven't seen a lot of games. can someone explain why the packers are sucking rear end lately?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ross Angeles posted:

The San Diego Chargers did not lose today

It was a good day.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lions doing all their damage in the division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Collins back was too me. How did he not catch that INT?

Also did ODB try to start dancing before the play was over? We only got like 2 replays on the video board.

• Locked thread