Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
Click to understand my bad faith posting.
shroud looking to get tilted by hiko here lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

SealHammer posted:

shroud looking to get tilted by hiko here lmao

shroud wishing he was home pugging ESEA on stream.

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010

Photex posted:

shroud wishing he was home pugging ESEA on stream.

he's hearing spencer's voice saying "shroud could legit be the best NA player if he just practiced" echoing in his head

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Freakazoid is having a drat good game

SealHammer
Jul 4, 2010
ahahahaha the chat spamming the camera emote while the stream shows shroud's sadface

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
past shroudy's bedtime, there will be no OT tonight boys

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

real dilemma posted:

past shroudy's bedtime, there will be no OT tonight boys

drugs wearing off.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Only way NA team can win... is by playing against a NA team?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Liquid with some incredibly bad executions lol

edit: lmao jesus christ

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Depths posted:

Only way NA team can win... is by playing against a NA team?

Impossible, which is why we're currently in the first of infinite overtimes

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
What a horrendous play from freak

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

BrandNew posted:

What a horrendous play from freak

He should have had that flank but remember we see stuff that freak doesn't. Maybe shroud didn't have the info that he was facing two dudes or he wasn't doing a good job of communicating that to freak

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
LETS FUCKIN GO

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Bohemian Nights posted:

He should have had that flank but remember we see stuff that freak doesn't. Maybe shroud didn't have the info that he was facing two dudes or he wasn't doing a good job of communicating that to freak

he thought hiko was still on the platform

BrandNew
May 16, 2007

Get me my BLUE WINDBREAKER!
C9 win a thing!

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

why hasn't Liquid utilized the AWP basically at all?

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Cant wait to see swag play next week

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

exethan posted:

Cant wait to see swag play next week

Same

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Hopefully no one in the crowd offers him a best buy gift card to throw the game :iceburn:

Dispersal
Nov 5, 2005

Photex posted:

why hasn't Liquid utilized the AWP basically at all?

Because Adren is not very good?

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Adren is a big reason Liquid hasn't ever amounted to anything. He needed to be replaced a long time ago. He never goes big with the AWP and he just ends up being a big money sink.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

MrSmokes posted:

Adren is a big reason Liquid hasn't ever amounted to anything. He needed to be replaced a long time ago. He never goes big with the AWP and he just ends up being a big money sink.

Swap adren for jdm64, CLG will never amount to anything

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Adren is IGL

CancerStick
Jun 3, 2011
Unban IBP. Swap Adren wtih Dazed

e: and fugly with AZK

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

CancerStick posted:

Unban IBP. Swap Adren wtih Dazed

e: and fugly with AZK

azk he is the north american player but titan he is the french stars

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
gently caress replacing anyone in current teams, just get the early 2015 super team back together.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
but what do you do when that implodes?

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

Smithereens posted:

most gaming (tm) mice have buttons so you can program and change dpi on the fly

Not on my Deathadder (unless I don't know where the button is).

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
I admit I don't follow NA CS hugely, but whether or not he's a good AWPer, AdreN was definitely not dead weight in their games. Does nitr0 ever do much?

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007

Jeza posted:

I admit I don't follow NA CS hugely, but whether or not he's a good AWPer, AdreN was definitely not dead weight in their games. Does nitr0 ever do much?

yes, he's actually normally a great entry fragger for them. When he and elige are "on," their T sides are really good. I'd say nitro, elige, and hiko are now the core of the team while fugly/adren could definitely be upgraded. Adren wasn't dead weight last night but the problem is liquid don't have a good awper, it's like the same problem c9 had before the failed shahzam era and then picking up ska. When they go up against a team like c9 they have no counter to skadoodle's awp, especially since he's super mobile and can be anywhere on the map.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

real dilemma posted:

yes, he's actually normally a great entry fragger for them. When he and elige are "on," their T sides are really good. I'd say nitro, elige, and hiko are now the core of the team while fugly/adren could definitely be upgraded. Adren wasn't dead weight last night but the problem is liquid don't have a good awper, it's like the same problem c9 had before the failed shahzam era and then picking up ska. When they go up against a team like c9 they have no counter to skadoodle's awp, especially since he's super mobile and can be anywhere on the map.
Part of the problem is the lack of good NA AWPers. All of the ones that can do anything (Ska, jdm64, ShahZaam) are already locked down in their teams and are really unlikely to be traded because of the aforementioned AWPer drought. The only at least decent NA AWPer I know of that is a possibility is koosta.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
I love playing games where the other team doesn't have a good awper, it's so relaxing and makes getting those entry frags a lot less stressful

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I have found that after playing a lot of pistol DM to practice USP/P2000 I am now absolutely terrible at AWPing. What do you do to warm up for the AWP? I feel like those AWP DM servers aren't very useful in real match situations, but I get annoyed trying to AWP in normal DM since I get shot from the back so often due to random spawns

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
just play 1v1 server and choose only the awp as your weap, its what i do normally

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry

Kumbamontu posted:

I have found that after playing a lot of pistol DM to practice USP/P2000 I am now absolutely terrible at AWPing. What do you do to warm up for the AWP? I feel like those AWP DM servers aren't very useful in real match situations, but I get annoyed trying to AWP in normal DM since I get shot from the back so often due to random spawns

Community DM will get you shot in the back just as often but it's probably still the best way to maximize your 1 on 1 encounters in a non-arena setting against people who'll actually shoot back. The solution to getting shot in the back is to not care how you get killed in DM since you'll respawn less than a second later and no-one gives a poo poo what your stats are in DM and neither should you

e: community dm, not valve DM gosh!!!

Bohemian Nights fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Nov 16, 2015

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Kumbamontu posted:

just do FFA DM because community DM is wayyyyy too easy

and especially this

Bohemian Nights posted:

no-one gives a poo poo what your stats are in DM and neither should you

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
It's not the stats that bothers me i couldnt possibly care less, i just get unjustifiably frustrated at the whole spawn -> take a step -> die instantly -> spawn -> take a step -> die instantly poo poo for too long but yeah i kinda figured just putting up with it is probably the answer

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Kumbamontu posted:

It's not the stats that bothers me i couldnt possibly care less, i just get unjustifiably frustrated at the whole spawn -> take a step -> die instantly -> spawn -> take a step -> die instantly poo poo for too long but yeah i kinda figured just putting up with it is probably the answer

So when I've been playing HS only DM it can get frustrating. But, what I do is try to hold an area. So for instance. If I spawn long doors on Dust 11. I hold door. This gives me practice as if I was CT side. As well as if I was pushing A bomb site. On cache. I held checkers. People come from both directions so you get your T & CT fix. You'll get a couple of good engagements or maybe you get shot in the back. But when you run though 5 people it's awesome. Just try not to worry about getting shot in the back or ya know. Check your 6 more often.

harrygomm
Oct 19, 2004

can u run n jump?

Kumbamontu posted:

I haven't found one with a cap of 12-14 people yet, but playing on servers taht are only partially full is the best. The default of 16-20 people on FFA DM servers is asinine exactly for that reason. With 10-14 you usually at least get to see the other person before you get shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
Clapping Larry
I usually play on brutalcs' 18 player FFA servers in EU, the average level is pretty high and occasionally a pro drops in

I knifed pimp in upper dark a couple of weeks ago and it's a memory I'll treasure forever

• Locked thread