Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Some mixed messages there Dees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master
I don't think the opposite of taxes is public park land, and goddamnit Dees don't let your cats outside.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

:unsmith: That's the first time I've ever actually seen Dees say something is good / a solution, rather than just decrying the :tinfoil: problems.

Unless he's being facetious? I don't even know with that guy...

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

A wide variety of people shop at "pharmacy organics".

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

<exploding_hill.gif>

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx

I'd honestly rather live in the dystopian fat people hell on the left than let my kid have the same hairstyle as that dork on the right. :bahgawd:

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

The man in the dress. Now Dees is throwing transphobia in with his paranoias.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

ISIS's attack sought to sever the Bourbon monarchy from the municipality of Paris and values of 1789, a wildly inaccurate and incredibly obscure political symbolism cartoon?

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

This is a message I can get behind

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Didn't somebody else do an actual cartoon just like this?

edit: Yep, this is what I was thinking of. Not enough drones, though:

Sandpuppy fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Nov 16, 2015

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

As someone that is pro-choice I agree. :unsmigghh:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sandpuppy posted:

That one was "the country if Republicans had their way" and "the country if Democrats had their way" and it looked basically like this, yeah, but Dees' take is more "what I see when I close my eyes" and "the world we could have if we drove out the ZOG lizards"

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Sandpuppy posted:

You fucker, I was literally in the process of posting that when you did it yourself.

So instead here's this weird loving thing I found while looking for it.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Sandpuppy posted:

It was the CounterThink guy. You know, the "drink my raw milk!!!" advocate.

e: well.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Hitler B. Natural posted:

You fucker, I was literally in the process of posting that when you did it yourself.

That last line throws me off the whole comic. Are woman supposed to mate with rats and sheep or do men have to swallow rat sperm?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

memy posted:

This is a message I can get behind

(from this guy, apparently)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I thought these guys would be ok with mother nature rightly reclaiming Earth

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sandpuppy posted:

That is actually a completely different cartoon than the one I was thinking of. This is a popular concept, I guess.

e:

Wait, the diet of whose mother, the baby being conceived or the man whose sperm is being measured? Is he saying that your sperm's viability is determined retroactively after you impregnate someone based on what she eats while pregnant, or is he saying that what your mom eats while she's pregnant with you determines how viable your sperm will be for the rest of your life? Because neither one of those sounds plausible to me in the least.

also what happened to that ram's horns :confused:

loquacius fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Nov 16, 2015

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
When did Kelly switch to a Cintiq?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

That sheep definitely just got laid.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

loquacius posted:

That one was "the country if Republicans had their way" and "the country if Democrats had their way" and it looked basically like this, yeah, but Dees' take is more "what I see when I close my eyes" and "the world we could have if we drove out the ZOG lizards"

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Politicians who are ignorant of real science and only care about pleasing the lobbies who fund them should never be elected, an anti-Republican Party cartoon.

Eschers Basement posted:

I'd honestly rather live in the dystopian fat people hell on the left than let my kid have the same hairstyle as that dork on the right. :bahgawd:

But he's a white kid, so it should be a cute haircut!

Expectant mothers should eat random garbage to make sure their sons will be healthy like rats are.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

I want to live in this guy's reality where all this poo poo is actually true. :allears:

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Klaus88 posted:

I want to live in this guy's reality where all this poo poo is actually true. :allears:

But then we'd have to go into the dangerous Republican country to get our discount liquor! :ohdear:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Captain_Maclaine posted:

But then we'd have to go into the dangerous Republican country to get our discount liquor! :ohdear:

Won't be cut rate for long if those sin taxes keep getting hiked.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

But there's a white person right in the front row, how much more prominently featured to they need to be?

Women don't count.

The dominant species on the planet totally has the same breeding concerns as two prey animals.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Mister Beeg posted:

Okay, everything about this is hilarious
One of them has rainbow-esque hair, that's how you know they're bad.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

there wolf posted:

Women don't count.

The dominant species on the planet totally has the same breeding concerns as two prey animals.

This is CounterThink, they probably think we ARE prey animals.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Have you heard about this species called "humans"? They don't even have litters of 12 babies at a time, they'll never amount to anything.

Also I hear they take medicine when they get sick, what's that about.

FicusArt
Dec 27, 2014

Why would I draw dudes when I could be drawing literally anything else?

Kylra posted:

One of them has rainbow-esque hair, that's how you know they're bad.

they also all have piercings.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Someone needs to post the "if gays take over" edit of that, stat.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

But there's a white person right in the front row, how much more prominently featured do they need to be?

Well it's a woman so I wouldn't say it counts exactly...

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Saint Sputnik posted:

Well it's a woman so I wouldn't say it counts exactly...

It would be hilarious how hypocritical a lot of white dudes are when it comes to pandering, were it not for the fact that a lot of them are connected to actively dangerous ideology.

Ashrik
Feb 9, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
So Jonathan Pollard is being released... Did I already miss the discussion? Is it weird that this thread was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news?
Source: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.686159

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Ashrik posted:

So Jonathan Pollard is being released... Did I already miss the discussion? Is it weird that this thread was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news?
I refuse to believe it until he's actually free.

Like, I fully expect the US to just go "PSYCHE" and throw him back in the van and leave the Israeli officials choking on fumes. You don't let Charlie Brown kick the football.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Ashrik posted:

Nope, Kirschen just hasn't done a victory cartoon yet and made us all despise/mock him again.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
When do the gay abortions usually come out? (to clarify the Awards for Worst Cartoons of the year haha)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

whitey delenda est posted:

When do the gay abortions usually come out? (to clarify the Awards for Worst Cartoons of the year haha)

We had an experiment with doing them semi-annually earlier this year but it didn't really pan out all that well, so I suspect we'll be reverting to form and starting the 2015 Gay Abortions thread at some point next month.

• Locked thread