Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will dethrone ZSB First for Titles?
Miami
GT
UNC
NCSU
BC
FSU
Clemson
EA Sports
NO ONE
View Results

• Locked thread
cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Sorry, work was almost as bad today as it was last week, but the build is finally pushed out, so I can definitely knock it out in the morning if you can wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

I've been really bad about paying attention to this game/having time this week. So apologies for how slow ive been, I want to advance Saturday at the latest so finish up if you have it. Sorry again dudes.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
yea im pretty checked out of this one

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
It's still my first and foremost league. I'm just a patient man.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'm still all in on the Pitt legacy.

Would it help if we let the SEC die?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

I'm still all in on the Pitt legacy.

Would it help if we let the SEC die?

I'm close to letting go of anything but this one sorta. Other games/real life in the fall has really sapped the amount of time I want to put into NCAA. Mostly it's just been a very busy month that's been slowing me down. Sorry guys.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
I've been really busy myself lately and with the amount of Madden 16 I've been playing, I am finding myself having less desire to play CPU NCAA games - especially since I can't stream from the 360 to Windows 10 like I can with the XB1. Which makes it possible for me to have a game going on one monitor while I work on my 2nd monitor (just needing to pause if something comes up).

I think we'll let the SEC die - outside of you and with Dio only playing user games, it's pretty much just me and JB and the guy playing Vandy who has the coach XP bug. I am running another dynasty too but honestly I'd be fine with cutting down to just playing in this dynasty and JB's.

Anyway, unfortunately I never caught Wreckus online when I could commit to a game, so I had to play the CPU - so GT is r2a.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

But but...I like playing with LSU.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Advanced! All cpu games unless suddenly Dub and Wreckus find each other in the ether.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'll likely knock mine out this weekend.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Coach Hal D'Ickmann checking in!

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

TheScott2K posted:

Lol. I see you're running on CPT. Welcome!

This Pitt recruiting class will be pretty nice excluding the LB position.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Glad to have new blood in here!

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

TheScott2K posted:

Looks like your choices are Miami, Clemson, or Notre Dame.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Advanced! All cpu games unless suddenly Dub and Wreckus find each other in the ether.

You lie. I'm on a loving bye after all this time lol.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Week 9

User Games:
FSU (dubious) @ NC State (Dio)

CPU Games:
GT
VT
UNC

Byes:
Clemson
Pitt
BC

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Apparently a bunch of lies from me. Let's aim to go forward on Sunday.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Week 10

User Matchups:
UNC vs NC State

CPU Games:
Clemson
FSU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Yup Dio is on AP Sly.

Scott2k might have a shot at the division given everyone else is on AP more or less it seems like. MIght have too many losses this year already though.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
What happened to Dio? Internet is iffy at home but I'll play my two games as soon as I can.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Slywalker13 posted:

What happened to Dio? Internet is iffy at home but I'll play my two games as soon as I can.

I thought he said he'd only play user games but I could be wrong.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm only AP for non user games. I'm still playing user games, so when is good sly? I work 7cst to 5cst so somewhere outside of that

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Probably this weekend then as those times are tough for me. I think I can play most of Saturday and Sunday as long as it's between super early and noon.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Weekends are good for me. I'm up by 7cst , only catch is I'm unavailable from 9am-10am on Saturday.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Oh hooray. Well let's aim to move forward after they play.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Diodeous posted:

Weekends are good for me. I'm up by 7cst , only catch is I'm unavailable from 9am-10am on Saturday.

Can we do 8am eastern on Sunday?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

For sure. I'll see you then.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Might be a bit late, like 815 or so

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Ready now

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be on in like 10-15.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

poo poo, thought we were doing 8cst. You still around?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Thoroughly beaten on both sides of the ball. We'll done. Not often one loses by 3 scores despite winning the turnover battle. I think I only managed 3 points off the 3 turnovers?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

ZSB, after noon today I'm going to be away from home for nearly a week. If we could advance soon that'd be ideal.

E: Grats Dio! Maybe you should give the Wolfpack a real chance at being national champs?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

At least gotta play the ACC cpu games man! Otherwise the sim will be cruel as it often is.

Advanced. All CPU games so let's take a week and then we'll advance again.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I'll try to sneak mine in Wednesday night. Also, just realized that if I somehow run the table we could have a rematch in the BCSNCG.

Not sure how much I'm looking forward to that.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Sly, what's your availability like? If we don't advance until Sunday morning, when would you be able to play?

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Michael Brewer will lead the Hokies to a title by throwing the most INTs of any QB. I'm basically averaging 3-4 INTs on soft throws from his noodle arm a game playing the CPU. But I did manage to pick off Miami 6 times in my game so that was nice.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

John Brown posted:

Sly, what's your availability like? If we don't advance until Sunday morning, when would you be able to play?

I could maybe play right after we advance. Otherwise during the week I'm off some for the holidays if you have any daytime weekday availability.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Slywalker13 posted:

I could maybe play right after we advance. Otherwise during the week I'm off some for the holidays if you have any daytime weekday availability.

Unlike yourself, I live in the US where we don't start having Holiday PTO until the week after next. Anyhow, I was thinking Sunday morning as well.

E: Pitt over ND, 52-10. This victory came at the price of 6 thrown interceptions on my end.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Dec 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Unlike yourself, I live in the US where we don't start having Holiday PTO until the week after next. Anyhow, I was thinking Sunday morning as well.

E: Pitt over ND, 52-10. This victory came at the price of 6 thrown interceptions on my end.

I've thrown a lot too, and while I upped the pass defense slider, I didn't uprate the INT slider so I'm not sure if this is noodle armed qb syndrome or something that i drastically changed with some combination of sliders.

• Locked thread