Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Wanna pet that dogge :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

Tusen Takk posted:

Probably the tv, if you happen to be sitting on the couch watching tv he likes to come lay across the top of the couch/across your shoulders and watch with you

Especially things such as rugby union or hockey matches where I am actively yelling at the tv :3:

I'm glad you watch rugby union, or as I call it "proper rugby"

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Tusen Takk posted:

My pup is a dork sometimes

Best fur stole ever.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Wanna pet that dogge :kimchi:

10 Beers posted:

Best fur stole ever.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Using your dog instead of a set of weights is pretty hardcore

The Golden Man
Aug 4, 2007

looking Handsome And strong

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Tubby Tom Selleck?!

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The Golden Man posted:

Bat Masterson, arisen from the grave?

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Who's that in the background? You know, that person you're running away from?

Edit: Or they might be running away from you. Are you a detective in Texas? Is that your perp? If they are, stop posting pictures and apprehend them, dude.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

The Golden Man posted:

Stop posting your balls. Oh wait, that's your chin.

Kirbdog
Oct 16, 2007
Pike-fiyah!
This is Amber. Sometimes, we take selfies.

And for one that's not blurry...

Kirbdog has a new favorite as of 06:55 on Nov 19, 2015

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
One of you seems implausibly hairy.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Kitchner posted:

One of you seems implausibly hairy.

That is a rabbit. It's supposed to be hairy.

Figures you've never seen a rabbit before. Are you going to accuse Amber of being a witch, too?

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
The joke is that the rabbit is as hairy as a rabbit should be, therefore that only leaves one person I could be talking about.

(Unless you knew this and your comment is some sort of meta joke I've totally missed)

Less time standing over a cauldron and more time interacting with human beings would do you good, and before you start no cursing them or turning them into newts does not count as "interacting".

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Trying out my new fedora.

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

Clapping Larry
Go to work like that.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Golden Man posted:

This looks like a security camera footage of someone that robbed a bank or something.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

REACH FER THE SKY, PARDNER

THIS HERE IS A STICKUP

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Kirbdog posted:

This is Amber. Sometimes, we take selfies.

And for one that's not blurry...

You remind me of Mickey Rourke as Marv in Sin City.

That is not an insult.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
Just a picture of me from 2010 when I thought that wearing a fedora would be cool. (I didn't know it was a thing, I just thought it was a cool hat and I liked 40s style outfits but could only afford the hat) I made the sign for the Daily Show/Colbert Report Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

jadebullet posted:

Just a picture of me from 2010 when I thought that wearing a fedora would be cool. (I didn't know it was a thing, I just thought it was a cool hat and I liked 40s style outfits but could only afford the hat) I made the sign for the Daily Show/Colbert Report Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear.

Harpo?!?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

jadebullet posted:

Everything in this picture is a mistake.

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!
I know, what was I thinking with the design of that "H?"

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

jadebullet posted:

Can you describe this picture? Including the artwork and clothing/hair?

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Darth123123 posted:

'Tragedy'

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Idk I can remember a few times doing something that made me feel like I looked bad rear end then in retrospect be deeply ashamed and try to drink my cares away

jadebullet
Mar 25, 2011

MY LIFE FOR YOU!

Darth123123 posted:

A manchild with poor fashion sense holds a sign in a dark hotel room.

Art Alexakis
Mar 27, 2008

Scathach posted:

Not dust on the wheel, camera was being weird.

Nice, I've got the same tat.

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Since I grow weary of the daily, "Have you posted the one picture to the Post Your Picture thread yet?" "Why haven't you posted that picture yet?" "You should post that picture soon. Do it now," I've decided to post this picture to get my newt photographer to shut the gently caress up:

I actually prefer this one

but that's just me.

Edit:

Kitchner posted:

Less time standing over a cauldron and more time interacting with human beings would do you good, and before you start no cursing them or turning them into newts does not count as "interacting".
You just assume I use a cauldron because I'm a witch? And that I don't interact with human beings? Wow, dude, way to be a bigot. I'll have you know I interact with plenty of people. You've got to have social skills to persuade people to trade their souls for material things buy houses, because I'm in realty.

schnickety scribe has a new favorite as of 22:03 on Nov 22, 2015

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Is that a gravestone behind you, or a road marker or something?

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Binary Badger posted:

Is that a gravestone behind you, or a road marker or something?

It's almost definitely a memorial of some kind. The pics were taken in a national park with some pretty important military history, so there are memorials everywhere.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Art Alexakis posted:

NIce. I've got the same Tat.

Art Alexakis posted:

Art Alexakis posted:

me too

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

schnickety scribe posted:

Since I grow weary of the daily, "Have you posted the one picture to the Post Your Picture thread yet?" "Why haven't you posted that picture yet?" "You should post that picture soon. Do it now," I've decided to post this picture to get my newt photographer to shut the gently caress up:

I actually prefer this one

but that's just me.

Edit:

You just assume I use a cauldron because I'm a witch? And that I don't interact with human beings? Wow, dude, way to be a bigot. I'll have you know I interact with plenty of people. You've got to have social skills to persuade people to trade their souls for material things buy houses, because I'm in realty.

Are you really a witch?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Sounds like she's in real estate which is way way worse than witchcraft

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Darth123123 posted:

Are you really a witch?
Depends.

Are you missing something in your life? Something you desire enough to possibly agree to forfeit part or all of your immortal soul? Because if you are, then, yes, yes I am, and I'd be happy to help you with that thing you feel is missing in your life. Care to sign this contract? :devil:

If you're just another torch and pitchfork waving villager, possibly working with Kitchner to burn me at the stake, then no. I am definitely not a witch. I just have a random cloak and think it's fun to wear it for pictures and then post those pics to the interwebs. :angel:

syscall girl posted:

Sounds like she's in real estate which is way way worse than witchcraft
Yes it is. :D

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

schnickety scribe posted:

Depends.

Are you missing something in your life? Something you desire enough to possibly agree to forfeit part or all of your immortal soul? Because if you are, then, yes, yes I am, and I'd be happy to help you with that thing you feel is missing in your life. Care to sign this contract? :devil:

If you're just another torch and pitchfork waving villager, possibly working with Kitchner to burn me at the stake, then no. I am definitely not a witch. I just have a random cloak and think it's fun to wear it for pictures and then post those pics to the interwebs. :angel:

Yes it is. :D

I've never purchased a cloak :(

schnickety scribe
Jul 5, 2015

Darth123123 posted:

I've never purchased a cloak :(

Mine's, like, over 10 years old now. My mom got it for me from an awesome hippie store when I was a weird preteen that thought it would be the best thing ever to have a cloak (or one of the fancy gowns they had for sale there; I picked the cloak).

If you really want a cloak, just get one. :)

I mean, this is the era of the internet. If you don't have a store near you, then just find somewhere online that is selling them.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

C'mon, ten seconds on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Rubies-Costume-Length-Crushed-Velvet/dp/B001C8XZWY/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1448250982&sr=8-7

http://www.amazon.com/Rubies-Costume-Rings-Adult-Standard/dp/B000H22KU4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448250982&sr=8-1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Maybe you use Amazon as a search engine, but the rest of us don't.