Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

I got a Nico Team... and a Rin and a Maki.

I'll probably have to wait a while before that update actually hits EN though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
I'm jealous of your idolized Ghost Maki. I had some stuff come up in the last two days of the event so I couldn't play the game at all let alone tier.

Also, I only have 1 Nico across all teams on my JP account. A truly sad state of affairs.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Nico GET

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I got a level up right at the end of my necessary token grinding. What a waste.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I got a level up right at the end of my necessary token grinding. What a waste.

I hate it when this happens.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
I just got the event Nozomi because I am utter trash.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

squidflakes posted:

I just got the event Nozomi because I am utter trash.

did you spend loveca?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I crunched the numbers, and assuming you didn't waste any LP and only played songs on Hard, if you do the 4x event song isntead of the regular event song, you'll miss out on more than 500 experience points.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Vengeance for the all-R pull is mine!

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Vengeance for the all-R pull is mine!

Nicely done. Still haven't decided if I'm gonna make this Nozomi card on EN.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
As a random tangent, with a new Lily White CD in the near future, Umi's voice actress will have 2 CD's, 1 concert DVD of her solo tour earlier this year, 1 live concert of her new CD, 2 anime OVA roles, and 3 televised anime roles all in the span of 4 months. Mimorin is freaking bionic.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Trihugger posted:

As a random tangent, with a new Lily White CD in the near future, Umi's voice actress will have 2 CD's, 1 concert DVD of her solo tour earlier this year, 1 live concert of her new CD, 2 anime OVA roles, and 3 televised anime roles all in the span of 4 months. Mimorin is freaking bionic.

Thank Christ. I was incredibly distraught to find out that a new Printemps single was out.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

13th 10-pull, still no SSR. My journey still continues...

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

pandaK posted:

13th 10-pull, still no SSR. My journey still continues...

You mean UR I assume.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Allarion posted:

You mean UR I assume.

No, it's pandaK's ongoing mission to get a SSR in Starlight Stage. I don't have one either, though right now I'm saving up while I wait for the new, marginally more likely to drop, SSR to be someone I want, so I can be further disappointed when I don't get it or any other SSR.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Ah right, starlight stage. Guess I should try that soon now that my new phone can handle it fine...

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS

boom boom boom posted:

did you spend loveca?

I did, but I've only spent 4 more than I've gotten from the event.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Bragpost:

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Quite possibly the worst ninja.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
You're the worst... cat with a camera!

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
I just feel like Meatball Sandwich would have a hard time keeping quiet.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Nico is the cutest ninja, she has little plum or cherry or whatever blossom hair ties, she has an adorable smirk, she's wearing socks and sandals like my german math professors but I think that might just be a ninja thing, and I'm sure she would be OK at sneaking and killing people, too.

Yes_Cantaloupe fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Nov 16, 2015

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Why are you taking German math from a ninja?

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

I have no existing interest in Taiko at all but I'm definitely getting iDOLM@STER Must Songs

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
drat, two versions to get...

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Are the event rankings not updating for anyone else?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

squidflakes posted:

Yeah, it's an issue I've seen talked about elsewhere.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
By the way, what happens if your Ticket thing is already partially filled and you do a 10+1 pull? Does it just go all the way up to 10 and give you a ticket or does it do a full loop and give you a ticket while keeping you at your current position?

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

squidflakes posted:

I'm not tiering so I haven't been paying attention to my own rank, but yes it is an issue that's popped up in the last day or so.

EDIT: beaten to the post.

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

By the way, what happens if your Ticket thing is already partially filled and you do a 10+1 pull? Does it just go all the way up to 10 and give you a ticket or does it do a full loop and give you a ticket while keeping you at your current position?

It fills up 11 hearts as you would expect from 10+1. It loops around once and gives you a ticket plus one extra heart from your last position.

Trihugger fucked around with this message at 04:07 on Nov 17, 2015

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Polsy posted:

I have no existing interest in Taiko at all but I'm definitely getting iDOLM@STER Must Songs

Taiko is a fun game also you can dress your drum up as Miku

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Trihugger posted:

It fills up 11 hearts as you would expect from 10+1. It loops around once and gives you a ticket plus one extra heart from your last position.

Kay kay, thanks for the answer.

Guess it's just a matter of finding when I want to spend my Lovecas then.

squidflakes
Aug 27, 2009

SHORTBUS
Looks like the event ranking issue is fixed, and KLab is sending us a loveca for our troubles.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
I embarrassingly haven't played enough. I've actually only cleared Junai Lens on easy 1x.
I'll play the other difficulties tonight. Next event is first MedFes on EN, right? I hope I saved enough G.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

Taiko is a fun game also you can dress your drum up as Miku

Idols are the only drums I need

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Sonata Mused posted:

drat, two versions to get...

So, an upgrade from Shiny Festa!

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~

Polsy posted:

Idols are the only drums I need

Hit your favorite 765pro characters in their drum-faces with your taiko stix. Yes. This is a good way to show how much you love your favorite 765pro.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Now that Afterschool Navigators isn't available anymore my LL play time has taken a significant dip.

I didn't even do my Daily Quest yesterday.

graybook
Oct 10, 2011

pinya~
It's okay, Loveless World is fun to play. Trust me. (Don't trust me.)

Kinda surprised it has 27 fewer notes than Yume no Tobira though.

I remember getting absolutely murdered by Loveless World back when it was on Score Match rotation.
And then today I managed to FC it for the first time since then (and managed Yume no Tobira FC immediately beforehand). Yay for S combo loveca award!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Nozomi has the best mischievous smile among the members of Muse.

She's so far ahead she literally does not have any competition.