Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Big Bob Pataki posted:

Hello my cool and good friends, I hope you are ready for your weekly dose of misery

"Rolling dice hand motion" made me guffaw. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Fart idea: Rob Ryan is a defective replicant of Rex.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. 49 points fire off the shoulder of Eli Manning. I watched Brees beams glitter in the dark near the Superdome Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like Browner...in...coverage. Time to die."

sean10mm fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Nov 16, 2015

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

sean10mm posted:

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. 49 points fire off the shoulder of Eli Manning. I watched Brees beams glitter in the dark near the Superdome Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like Browner...in...coverage. Time to die."

Someone needs to illustrate Rob Roy Batty.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

sean10mm posted:

*in mcmagic voice*

So just a regular replicant then??

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I'm trying to imagine a mcmagic voice.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

NC-17 posted:

I'm trying to imagine a mcmagic voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eLeyBuSJMI

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Holy poo poo, this was the year they traded for Tebow. He's so hopeful... This is the year of the Buttfumble.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Febreeze is this me

edit: lol the comments

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Nov 16, 2015

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
gently caress facebook people, it's a picture of a man with an actual noodle for an arm and a 4 foot forehead, it's not a loving commentary on every single game Peyton Manning has ever played and his status as a human.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

Febreeze is this me

HAVE ANY OF YOU WON A SUPER BOWL? NO? THEN SHUT IT.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

NC-17 posted:

HAVE ANY OF YOU WON A SUPER BOWL? NO? THEN SHUT IT.
There were a lot of salty Ravens fans on Twitter that made this exact argument after their loss

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Febreeze is this me

Peyton Manning now reminds me of OctoDad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ol3ZxZSEhY

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

I think you mean "NFLOL at the comments"

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Febreeze is this me

You bet it's you

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Wow you weren't lying about BR being the lowest common demoninator

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Febreeze posted:

You bet it's you
The best part is that I was wearing that same-colored jersey yesterday

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wow you weren't lying about BR being the lowest common demoninator

I always get a swarm of notifications when these go out and after the first go around I just flat out refuse to read any of the comments now. It's not worth it.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Febreeze posted:

I always get a swarm of notifications when these go out and after the first go around I just flat out refuse to read any of the comments now. It's not worth it.

I've said it before and I will say it again but it takes some courage to put your stuff out on the Internet at large like that.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I've said it before and I will say it again but it takes some courage to put your stuff out on the Internet at large like that.
As long as you realize that most people who actively comment on social media are self-hating mouth-breathers it's not that big of a deal

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Yeah, you'd get much better comments if people had to pay for their account and if they said a bunch of dumb poo poo, they'd get banned and need to buy a new account and...

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Febreeze posted:

Comments suck :hfive:

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

As long as you realize that most people who actively comment on social media are self-hating mouth-breathers it's not that big of a deal

I only comment on personal pages, and the hockey team I run. Never on commercial pages. Except 1 podcast, but they are basically goons.

Also, hi new friend!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Hockles posted:

I only comment on personal pages, and the hockey team I run. Never on commercial pages. Except 1 podcast, but they are basically goons.

Also, hi new friend!
:hfive:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I really wish never read the comments was still active on twitter

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

I read the comments whenever i think PFTCommenter's shtick is getting stale, it's a good invigorator. So many people yelling their opinions into the void (much like my posting)

TheMopeSquad
Aug 5, 2013
Rob Ryan fired? What will become of Fabio Ryan? :911:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

TheMopeSquad posted:

Replaced with Replicant Rob.

sean10mm posted:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

TheMopeSquad posted:

No tears now, only memories.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Maybe it's time for Hobo Rob

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Febreeze posted:

Maybe it's time for Hobo Rob

Rob as Lorenzo Lamas from Renegade, drifting from town to town with a shirtless vest and motorcycle

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Rob as Lorenzo Lamas from Renegade, drifting from town to town with a shirtless vest and motorcycle

You're alright, Mel.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

my mom had the biggest boner for him

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Huh. Came across this just a few minutes ago.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Wow, actual attribution. I think that's a first on the internet.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Sporacle guy asked for my permission, I remember him

also new comic today
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/peyton-breaks-the-record/

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Nov 17, 2015

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Driving through vast empty americana, and then he passes a wide receiver catching a totally uncontested pass and it pulls back to reveal he's driving through the Saints secondary.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I posted this in the .gif thread but it probably belongs here too

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Febreeze is this me

I'm probably the biggest Pey Pey homer ever and I thought that was hilarious. Get a grip, people.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Joey Freshwater posted:

I'm probably the biggest Pey Pey homer ever and I thought that was hilarious. Get a grip, people.

Many fans are incredibly humorless people.

I remember Febreeze posted the Tom Brady smiting Goodell art I patronaged to /r/patriots and got yelled at because he's made Patriots jokes before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Kalli posted:

Many fans are incredibly humorless people.

I remember Febreeze posted the Tom Brady smiting Goodell art I patronaged to /r/patriots and got yelled at because he's made Patriots jokes before.

Patriots fans all loved me until I dared make a bunch of deflategate jokes during the offseason, like it somehow wasn't the biggest and most hilarious story happening and a guy who's job it is to make fun of current nfl news wasn't going to crack jokes about it. Jets fans hated me for the same reason, because I made rex ryan and geno smith jokes. My recent vikings comic was about how no one is giving them credit and several vikings fans jumped in to tell me how loving terrible I am for saying how the vikings don't deserve a bandwagon, which wasn't even my point.

I mean, I get not finding a joke funny and even not caring for my material at all, but even now it's still kind of astounding what people will say about a person they've never met who cracked a fairly mild joke about their team because it dared to be at their team's expense. Especially when I know that the person would probably laugh his rear end off if the joke had been directed at their rivals instead. Some people take their fandoms so goddamn seriously it's disturbing.

• Locked thread