Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Preview for lets watch: Liam isn't excited for cloud
They don't care about dragon quest
Matt was there????

Edit: podcast curse, they just revealed a new valkyria chronicles game.

Tae fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Nov 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

Tae posted:

Preview for lets watch: Liam isn't excited for cloud

Liam's a baby about Smash 4, news at 11.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Reposting something a dude posted already

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

Captain Invictus posted:

I am very glad the latest Vessel Undertale episode ends exactly where it did.

That being said, I now cannot wait for the next one. :argh:

Matt, can you answer one question? Did you do the Victory Lap(similar to Earthbound, going around the world and talking to everyone since everyone has new dialogue) after beating the final boss?

I was debating on doing it, and in the video I say, "Noo...I've talked to all the characters I really want, let's just progress" but the actual reason is we REALLY needed to finish the game during this session of recording, as Liam had to leave for a family thing like, 30 mins or so later, and I immediately had to start editing this stuff to get it on vessel, so sorry, no.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
drat. Think you might go back around for it? You get to see some interesting things if you visit Snowdin and stuff. Though you unfortunately miss out on talking to asriel who's hanging out at the very first room of the game in the ruins, apparently he disappears if you don't do the victory lap in the same playthrough.

Also, fun fact about asriel dreemurr. His name is an anagram of SERIAL MURDERER

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Nov 17, 2015

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

Yeah, no. Game's done.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Captain Invictus posted:

drat. Think you might go back around for it? You get to see some interesting things if you visit Snowdin and stuff. Though you unfortunately miss out on talking to asriel who's hanging out at the very first room of the game in the ruins, apparently he disappears if you don't do the victory lap in the same playthrough.

I was impatient, too. What does he say?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
A ton of stuff, like 12 different interactions or something. Check it out on youtube.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

The drat cactus dialog changes, that's how exhaustive it is.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
As soon as pat started talking about his settlements, i knew why the podcast was named Patschwitz

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Really enjoying the SOMA LP. Can't wait for the next episode(s). It's a shame to hear the game ends abruptly, as I'm finding the whole thing pretty fascinating.

Video last night was pretty scary. :catstare:

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Baal posted:

gently caress, beat me to it. Extra loving Liam salt with the EVO poll because, and I quote, "Smash 4 didn't get beat hard enough"

What a guy.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
"Jonathan Joestar is not hot-blooded."

I loving hate Woolie

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Baal posted:

I loving hate Woolie

Did he watch/read the same Jojo I did?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That motherfucker literally shouts his love for his beloved at the top of his lungs and shouts out his loving attack names, ahhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhjjjjh.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Baal posted:

I loving hate Woolie

He's just fulfilling his contractual obligations

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Woolie thinks that Jonathan is cold-blooded the same way he probably thinks that the Carribean is just off the coast of Australia. Give him a break.

PiedPiper
Jan 1, 2014

Didn't Woolie also say the American flag has 52 stars?
I mean, I like the guy, but he messes up his facts almost as much as Pat.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Baal posted:

That motherfucker literally shouts his love for his beloved at the top of his lungs and shouts out his loving attack names, ahhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhjjjjh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFqjIOWs8Cg

Pictured: Not hot-blooded, apparently.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
Oh god, I love Pat calling out Woolie super hard on being triple wrong about Transistor. "Of course it came out on PC, dumbass, haha!" Poor guy's getting poo poo on extra hard this week.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I'm loving Pat's Fallout 4 story and his rage about Mama Murphy stealing his bed.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Mirror's Edge is already the best playthrough. :allears:

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Baal posted:

So is Liam being a shitlord on the podcast or is the Let's Watch a stupid vessel thing?

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I think that was a prediction that cropped up before the podcast showed up. I don't think Liam made a big stink about Cloud or Smash when the topic came up on the podcast.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I wish someone would pull Pat out of that well he's stuck in.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Oxyclean posted:

I think that was a prediction that cropped up before the podcast showed up. I don't think Liam made a big stink about Cloud or Smash when the topic came up on the podcast.

Yeah, he didn't make a stink about it. He just said he's surprised how he's not excited for Cloud and that was the end of it.

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

So is Liam being a shitlord on the podcast or is the Let's Watch a stupid vessel thing?

That was posted before the podcast and Vessel is 3bux

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Holy loving jesus this Brit email.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I'm in the same boat as Woolie. I played Mirror's Edge so often, I could probably speedrun it properly. Like, I actually learned optimal routes for every level.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The love for ME will never make sense to me, it's a game made entirely around first person platforming.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

With all the game mechanics and design focused around platforming too. It plays like butter.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Because it's actual first person platforming that's done right. :colbert:

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Rodyle posted:

The love for ME will never make sense to me, it's a game made entirely around first person platforming.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I remember really liking ME when it came out but got so frustrated with some levels that I never bothered to really go back. There's one where you do nothing but climb a construction area and just ughh

Wasn't sure how I felt on the LP but the rate Wools is blowing through it I'm pretty satisfied. Wondering how many episodes it'll be

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I remember really liking ME when it came out but got so frustrated with some levels that I never bothered to really go back. There's one where you do nothing but climb a construction area and just ughh

Wasn't sure how I felt on the LP but the rate Wools is blowing through it I'm pretty satisfied. Wondering how many episodes it'll be

I doubt it'll go much longer than half a dozen. It's a fairly short game, and Woolie knows what he's doing (those speedruntech side-hops :allears:)

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

At the rate he's going, it won't be that many episodes.

Probably the only knock I against ME is the stupid guns. It is really REALLY hard to get through some areas without using a gun.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Rodyle posted:

Holy loving jesus this Brit email.

It loops around from funny, to horrible, to amazing gallows humour.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
As of an hour ago, they still haven't even started editing the direct footage. Don't expect it tonight.

TechnoSyndrome
Apr 10, 2009

STARE
Why be relevant when you can cover things like a week after they happen

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

TechnoSyndrome posted:

Why be relevant when you can cover things like a week after they happen

Woolie mentioned technical issues, if they didn't start editing, something probably got corrupted and it got pushed back down the pipeline while they figured out a fix. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

Apparently Pat's camera he used to record our live-action footage of our reactions is just going to poo poo, and spits out bad files. Main cause for all the delays.