Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Nice av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I like that Dan wasn't muted during parts of the extra life stream so you could hear him yell gently caress out of nowhere while the others were playing games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Humphrey Vasel posted:

I like that Dan wasn't muted during parts of the extra life stream so you could hear him yell gently caress out of nowhere while the others were playing games.

I was laughing at this as I've had the VOD on in the background for a few days but I looked at the time stamps and he's been quarantined in that little cube screaming at himself for like 9 hours straight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

dave lang is cool

I enjoy when he is on even if the ports his company make that aren't fighting games suck rear end

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I enjoy when he is on even if the ports his company make that aren't fighting games suck rear end

the video thats him talking about the really old games he worked on like space jam and backstage assault was really good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

they just patched the borderlands 2 vita version this weekend like 1.5 years after it came out. I wish they would have brought that up just for any clue as to who gently caress even cares enough for them to push out an update.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

brad's faces and mannerisms while dan explains how he got into the industry during last ep of metal gear scanlon 1 are really good

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh hell yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only complaint Austin Walker had about Fallout 4 is that there weren't enough menus. What the Christ.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

The only complaint Austin Walker had about Fallout 4 is that there weren't enough menus. What the Christ.

I think he's trying not to step on the rest of the office's completely brain damaged toes a lot of the time.

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

Wormskull posted:

I think he's trying not to step on the rest of the office's completely brain damaged toes a lot of the time.

Uhhhh - are you saying that Jeff's system of rating games by how good their automatic rifles are is bad?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

This is the opposite though, he was the only guy who seemed in love with FO4. He played 70 hours of the PS4 version already :stonk:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's my boy.

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory
My favorite Brad is "thrilled to be included in the big boy fun" Brad

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
fallout 4 "your choices really matter"

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Cheese and wine are great

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Rooster Teeth is poo poo. Red vs Blue sucked, they should have ended it after the first few episodes. That CG anime show they do now is certainly some of the most virulent AIDS that has ever existed.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Blackheart posted:

Cheese and wine are great

*nods sagely*

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Rooster Teeth is poo poo. Red vs Blue sucked, they should have ended it after the first few episodes. That CG anime show they do now is certainly some of the most virulent AIDS that has ever existed.

it look.like one of those half life maps with fullbright lighting

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

cheese and wine, coffee and chocolate. only snack on the finer things in life as you game tthe finer games in life

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The guy who made that show died

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

good

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

An episode of the popular series Death Battle, whose animator and cast were heavily influenced by Oum, dedicated the episode Boba Fett vs Samus Remastered to him, and also had an animated dance sequence that paid tribute to his work, though the song used, Shine from the RWBY soundtrack, was removed due to copyright some weeks after.[citation needed]

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Dan's story about almost smoking 'Sonic' brand fake weed out of a crack pipe over a stove is... epic

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Everything Dan says about Battlefront, Jason says "Oh that sounds cool!" and Jeff and Brad both go "Ugh that's dumb" at the same time.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Where do I go to hear that? podcast?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Where do I go to hear that? podcast?

Yeah. The actual good part is the opening 10 minutes where Jeff talks about the difference in GI Joe naming conventions between the US the UK based on a series of Commodore 64 games he played this weekend because he was bored of fallout.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I haven't listened to the podcast in at least a year but realizing that Jason is on it makes me want to listen again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's usually not but Drew isn't there so he filled in. I only listen sporadically though so I could be wrong

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Well I'll listen to this one then.. but also, I like Drew.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Yeah. The actual good part is the opening 10 minutes where Jeff talks about the difference in GI Joe naming conventions between the US the UK based on a series of Commodore 64 games he played this weekend because he was bored of fallout.

lol

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I don't like Jason he's ugly

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Matt Rorie is uglier but tbh they look pretty similar

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

NienNunb posted:

Matt Rorie is uglier but tbh they look pretty similar

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

go back to GBS you hateful dummies.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jason looks like someone you'd see in one of those rave compilation videos from the 90s and that's why he owns so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
hes meant to be looking at that post in a v irritated but dismissive way but i hosed it up and it looks like i just said ryan davis, a dead man, is ugly. :mrwhite: