Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
snipeeeddd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i actually managed to pay all my bills with last week's paycheck. just barely

Mondrian
Jan 8, 2011
I'm applying for this new position at my work. i don't have any relevant skills but i interview well so i think i got this

Mondrian
Jan 8, 2011
ugh gently caress I didn't get the job - apparently I don't ha Ve enough experience ?!!
how am I meant to get experience if they don't give me the job??!!?

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
just one more credit card and then i can get that timeshare

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i support net neutrality!

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i dont support net neutrality!

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

I always make sure I put "email, Internet, word and excel" under skills in all the resumes I hand out.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Tuesday and Wednesday are my weekend, unless they need me for more hours

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

today's my saturday

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
I refuse to pay for a train ticket when the loving thing has been late 5 days in a row. yes I will talk to the conductor

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

it took 6 months but I finally saved enough for my 8th tattoo session! can't wait!

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

Roargasm posted:

I refuse to pay for a train ticket when the loving thing has been late 5 days in a row. yes I will talk to the conductor
If I buy my train ticket 3 days in advance I get a 10% discount with my Triple-A membership!

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I get pissed off that people discriminate against me just because I have tats and gauges and rings in my lip and eyebrow.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Cat Face Joe posted:

i dont support net neutrality!

I vote based on how my company suggests I vote because what's good for them is de facto good for me.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i can't just quit my job to take a better one. sure my employer _could_ fire me in a heartbeat for no reason at all, but they wouldn't do that. its about loyalty.

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
sure this house is a lot of debt to take on but i can fix it up and flip it for big bucks in a year or two. ive watched some youtubes on renovations. i'm climbing the property ladder.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
dining tip: scan the menu's prices before reading the description, that way you don't get your hopes up for something you can't have

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Barnyard Protein posted:

dining tip: scan the menu's prices before reading the description, that way you don't get your hopes up for something you can't have

lol

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Barnyard Protein posted:

Life status: Hacked :cool:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

As a Millennial I posted:

i have to call up comcast and ask them nicely for a cheaper rate again. i'd threaten to switch providers - but there aren't any others! :newlol:

*thinks this is fine state of affairs*

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
:rip: jonny

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

ShadowHawk posted:

If I buy my train ticket 3 days in advance I get a 10% discount with my Triple-A membership!

where i live greyhound is 1/3 the price of the train, sure it might take an extra 2 hours, there is less leg room and the bathroom is gross

BUT you can totally drink your own beers without getting hassled like the train

so it even out

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
Car broke down again, a friend says I blew a head gasket. I should be ok if I let it warm all the way up before I drive it, he says.

Man I wish I could afford to live within range of mass transit, it'd be so much easier.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
Did you guys catch the latest Diner's, Drive-Ins, and Dives? Holy gently caress I love Guy Fieri.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

I watch the food network ironically.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
my wife andn i like to cosplay

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I realized I could make tea using the hot water faucet in the bathroom at work. Sayonara, Starbucks!

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Iridium posted:

Did you guys catch the latest Diner's, Drive-Ins, and Dives? Holy gently caress I love Guy Fieri.
holy poo poo he's actually at that place i sometimes stop by to grab a quick bite when i'm on my way to my second job

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
people really appreciate being picked up in a lexus when i give them uber rides.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I pay for stuff using the principal of my inheritance instead of just the interest.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I make a five-figure salary. AMA.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Smythe posted:

I pay for stuff using the principal of my inheritance instead of just the interest.

this thread getting a bit 2 real 4 me

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Smythe posted:

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
Only 7 minutes and 31 seconds until I can go on lunchbreak

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Can't wait to flip this starter home, it'll be ao much easier to get my foot in the door for my next house now.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I can't be late to work because I'll get in trouble again

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

The Management posted:

I can't be late to work because I'll get in trouble again

lol

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I live near work, but I can save $200 a month in rent if I move an hour away! Seems like a good deal.

I juggle several credit cards for the rewards. Only one of them has a membership fee, but over the course of a year I get back the $45.

My parents were never really all that great at managing their finances, and they have a home AND a winter nest in Phoenix!

Why fix the button on my shirt, I can just buy a three pack at Wal-Mart for the same cost!

http://www.theonion.com/article/area-mom-could-have-made-same-meal-at-home-for-muc-1379

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
not to brag or anything but I have an encyclopedic knowledge of <$100 android devices

• Locked thread