Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
Most of the info can be found in the OP, it's packed with info, pics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
I went from the teeth grinding slog of levelling my Razorback to going to the Argus and I'm like whoa this owns. Can't wait to get Long Barrel for it.

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

Xenaero posted:

I went from the teeth grinding slog of levelling my Razorback to going to the Argus and I'm like whoa this owns. Can't wait to get Long Barrel for it.

I don't know if they fixed it, but I read that barrel used to reduce range. Because cod.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

pink knife is going to be rainbow blade ASAP

Use the Rounded Square layer for best gradients.

Xenaero fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Nov 17, 2015

Rei_
May 16, 2004

The difference between confinement and rest is a shift in perspective

I actually have been enjoying the Razorback, it always seems to work for me

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Holy crap the VMP is insane

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
Not nearly as funny, but I dropped a care package on a teammate's head last night which no longer kills them, but it did manage to knock him through the map. :v:

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

SubponticatePoster posted:

Not nearly as funny, but I dropped a care package on a teammate's head last night which no longer kills them, but it did manage to knock him through the map. :v:

No, it killed me.

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
I need this taunt.

http://gfycat.com/UnhappyEmbarrassedAmericanbulldog

RoboJoe
Dec 30, 2006

We cleanse.
You are the filth.

Are any of the SMGs good for strapping a laser sight and suppressor to so I can sprint off around the map (mostly) hip firing at dudes?

Also does anyone have any recommendations for a good Assault Rifle to use while capping points covered in smoke and trophies?

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.
Vesper will probably be your best bet for that build.

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
before I unlocked useful attachments I was running laser on the vesper and managed to get a couple 'oh poo poo' hip fire kills but... why would you want to do that. that's what shotguns are for

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
now if you said 'whats the best SMG for putting a stock on and getting mach 3 side strafe ADS speeds' id understand

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

In my desperate attempt to 100% this game, I just did a Fresh Start to get that one stupid calling card and now started working on camos. Just got 100 headshots on the first AR you get, what a piece of poo poo it is.

24 more guns to go! That's 2000 headshots and 400 one-hit shotgun kills left!

SilentW
Apr 3, 2009

my It dept hgere is fucking clwonshoes, and as someone hwo used to do IT for 9 years it pains me to see them fbe so terriuble

I have that for the robot. I wish it had a voice clip attached, but even silent, it's still basically the best emote.

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

Double XP coming this weekend! Doritos and Dew not required.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

I have that for some class I'll never use.

Saw one last night where the dude mimes digging a grave, dragging the body in, and covering it up. It's like a full ten seconds long, and is obnoxious as all Hell. :haw:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Thank god. Leveling feels really loving slow for some reason.

(the reason is playing on pc in oceania)

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Any of you assholes online yet? PS4 is so boring without you.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Going to the laundromat. Try again at midnight Eastern.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
I think I am officially too old for FPSes. My kill confirmed K:D is literally .3.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

victrix posted:

That'd work better if he didn't stream and play at the same time I'm streaming and playing :v:

But just in general man, it's a tire fire out there, really bad.

In my quest to find anything cod related that wasn't absolute poo poo, I did find this dude, he is a loving monster. More importantly he's all positive, he dies, he blames something he did most of the time.

Here is wrecking face with the (pre buff) 'crappy' Razorback. Before you go eh, he's playing newbies, look at any of his older vids on his channel in BO2/AW/Ghosts. Or one where he goes 0-30, or plays a clan with crazy k/d win/loss in Ghosts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwdWITn9gwY

Only problem... https://www.vessel.com/channels/theMarkofJ

But eh, whatever, if he can make some bux off that, good on him.

It seems like the better a player is at COD, the more relaxed they are. ITemp is another good Youtuber to watch. He likes to upload a lot of live sessions, so you see all his good and bad games.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

gvibes posted:

I think I am officially too old for FPSes. My kill confirmed K:D is literally .3.

Have you been practicing regularly?
You'll get rusty if you don't play often enough.

Also, if you're a PC gamer, switching to a controller can gently caress you up. My friend isn't nearly as good as he is on a computer.

Finally, play with goons and cap points. We won't care how bad you are. #broderkrunk/yoderkrunk

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Mister Macys posted:

Finally, play with goons and cap points. We won't care how bad you are. #broderkrunk/yoderkrunk

You might actually get good, too. It can be hard to learn how to play a game when you just play with pubbies.

unclenutzzy
Jun 6, 2007
I don't even get prestige tokens on the pissbox three shitski, rip

Dead gay console

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Mill Village posted:

You might actually get good, too. It can be hard to learn how to play a game when you just play with pubbies.

See: Fibby boy
Dude got real good just by playing Black Ops with goons.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Do console players actually use controllers now and not those weird things that let you play with a M+KB?

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

gvibes posted:

Same here. I'm loving trash at the game and it's disheartening. Nothing works. SMG, shotty, AR, ADS or hip fire. Can't win a firefight.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Have you tried only playing with other goons though? This actually matters more than just about anything else.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Mister Macys posted:

Have you tried only playing with other goons though? This actually matters more than just about anything else.

I haven't, but I imagine I would just piss people off with my badness more than anything. PSN is chubbstermagee though if anyone is interested

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

illcendiary posted:

Same here. I'm loving trash at the game and it's disheartening. Nothing works. SMG, shotty, AR, ADS or hip fire. Can't win a firefight.

Equip the Haymaker. I'm absolute loving garbage at this game but the Haymaker at least lets me maintain around a 1.0k/d :v:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

illcendiary posted:

I haven't, but I imagine I would just piss people off with my badness more than anything. PSN is chubbstermagee though if anyone is interested

I've been playing with negative kd goons since CoD4, we still win games, and I'm not about to stop now. :patriot:

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

victrix posted:

In my quest to find anything cod related that wasn't absolute poo poo, I did find this dude, he is a loving monster. More importantly he's all positive, he dies, he blames something he did most of the time.

Here is wrecking face with the (pre buff) 'crappy' Razorback. Before you go eh, he's playing newbies, look at any of his older vids on his channel in BO2/AW/Ghosts. Or one where he goes 0-30, or plays a clan with crazy k/d win/loss in Ghosts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwdWITn9gwY

TheMarkOfJ rules and always has. I've been watching him on Youtube since MW2 came out.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Superanos posted:

Double XP coming this weekend! Doritos and Dew not required.
Aww damnit, I'm probably gonna be playing Battlefront all weekend :(

Inside Out Mom
Jan 9, 2004

Franklin B. Znorps
Dignity, Class, Internet
Don't ever be afraid to play with goons if you're bad. It literally doesn't matter, and the people it does matter to normally rage out after a couple of weeks anyway.

Also Macys. I will return to the fray Friday. I hope to see you in my group!

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.

Mister Macys posted:

See: Fibby boy
Dude got real good just by playing Black Ops with goons.
Also see Red11789, fucker used to play groundwar by himself.

"Hey toast, remember when you were bad?"

Quabzor fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Nov 18, 2015

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

Mister Macys posted:

How do I play with goons again? What do I need to join?

I am gvibes2 on PS4

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Mister Macys posted:

I've been playing with negative kd goons since CoD4, we still win games, and I'm not about to stop now. :patriot:

Can confirm, played Blops 1 with Macys on 360, he is a Cool Dude.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

gvibes posted:

How do I play with goons again? What do I need to join?

I am gvibes2 on PS4

illcendiary posted:

Invites sent.

PSN: Mister_Macys -> Communities -> Call of Duty SA Goons

We're over 80 goons now! :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Mister Macys posted:

.98 global KDR goon checking in to consign this post

• Locked thread