Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I'll never speak ill of any Earwolf engineer again - not even Engineer Cody, the one that's a loving problem - after just two minutes of the amount of incidental mouth noises in this week's HH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Is Cody even still around any more? I've not heard him lately.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
he's in the wires again

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is Tom Scharpling's show good

SeductiveReasoning
Nov 2, 2005

382 BC - 301 BC

Help Im Alive posted:

Cool and good

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

I have heard it described as 'The Best Show' by some.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

Help Im Alive posted:

http://youtu.be/RIJ53t7Pgag

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Help Im Alive posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZicomCP3gM

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

argh

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

"We gotta stop the war for a day... Billy Crystals doing this racist thing and,"

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Help Im Alive posted:

Do you have 3 spare hours a week in your podcast listening time?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

"MOCKINGBOID"

Shame about...whatever happened between these two.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Poopy Palpy posted:

Do you have 3 spare hours a week in your podcast listening time?

Well I started listening to doughboys last week and now I'm being crushed under the weight of the other podcasts I'm falling behind on so maybe not

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Gabrus on Get Up On This said he's hosting a TruTV reality show called Santa in the Barn. I can't find it on IMDB, but didn't he mention on CBB a while back that he was hosting a prank show where every prank is in a hair salon? And he could barely plug it without calling it out for how dumb it sounded.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Gabrus on Get Up On This said he's hosting a TruTV reality show called Santa in the Barn. I can't find it on IMDB, but didn't he mention on CBB a while back that he was hosting a prank show where every prank is in a hair salon? And he could barely plug it without calling it out for how dumb it sounded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pPQC2bADHQ

i'm rooting for surfing santa

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

"And I'm Gabrus Santa! I just smoked a blunt and took 50 hot wings to the dome, so I'm gonna sit down if you don't mind."

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

That was a show called Hair Jacked and, like all trutv shows, was painful to watch.

Ceramics
May 26, 2014

Hey hey Billy on the Street is on trutv now and that's a good show.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Ya but it's also the home of Impractical Jokers

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

http://www.impracticaljokerscruise.com/

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
I thought Friends of the People and Adam Ruins Everything are both decent.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

ManoliIsFat posted:

That was a show called Hair Jacked and, like all trutv shows, was painful to watch.

I liked how when he promoted it he was practically ashamed.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Help Im Alive posted:

Whenever someone asks this people either post the Billy Crystal thing, the PFT / Juggalos thing or a Scharpling / Wurster clip, so here's one that's just Tom telling a story for 15 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7WD3gD-rec

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

soggybagel posted:

I also remember everyone else (was it on I4H?) just being absolutely baffled at the concept. It was pretty great.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

soggybagel posted:

There was no practically about it. He pretty openly talked about it like it was garbage.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

ManoliIsFat posted:

Ya but it's also the home of Impractical Jokers

Co-Starring JK Just Kidding Julie Klausner!!!

(if you don't have 3 hours to listen to the Best Show you should just quit a couple of other podcasts and listen to it anyway)

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
My favorite part of Hollywood Handbook this week is how they said a bunch of funny stuff and then Sean called and they told Sean all of the funny stuff they'd just said

cams
Mar 28, 2003

My favorite part of the new Hollywood Handbook was how much they talked about Hamilton. I've been listening to the cast recording so it was good to hear an in-depth critical discussion of the musical.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

I lost it at trying to butter up Danny Aiello by saying you're happy that there aren't any brothers on the wall.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone
RIP Steve Rannazzisi who got killed by Sean this week.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Yeah yeah yeah Hollywood Handbook is great and all but does anybody know where I could catch up on the latest Denzel news?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

JethroMcB posted:

Yeah yeah yeah Hollywood Handbook is great and all but does anybody know where I could catch up on the latest Denzel news?
I think he lives in a world where books don't exist anymore?

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

moot the hopple posted:

RIP Steve Rannazzisi who got killed by Sean this week.

This and the Hayden Panettiere joke were the standout moments of a great episode, maybe because they both broke Scharpling.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Borrowed Ladder posted:

This and the Hayden Panettiere joke were the standout moments of a great episode, maybe because they both broke Scharpling.
This was my favorite cause it stops Tom like a painted rock stopping Wile E Coyote. Takes him a second but then he just loses it.

Best podcast and Tom Scharpling has been great for it.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Besser can't stop making the scene about workers at a company submitting ideas...

Beeez
May 28, 2012
Alright, gather 'round everyone! We need some new premises for Matt Besser to improv around.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Beeez posted:

Alright, gather 'round everyone! We need some new premises for Matt Besser to improv around.

Could you step into my office?

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

PFT is a narrator on this week's Drunk History. He is a sloppy drunk.

moot the hopple
Apr 26, 2008

dyslexic Bowie clone

Help Im Alive posted:

Could you step into my office?

We cut to the post-apocalypse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

PFT is a narrator on this week's Drunk History. He is an adorable drunk.