Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Metapod posted:

Here's to hoping rivers has a big game tomorrow

Not more than 350 and 4tds plz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
As long as Stevie gets 10 more points than Gordon

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Congratulations to 1017 BRICK SQUAD for managing to get zero points on his bench. You may not have won this week, but you can rest assured you squeezed every single point possible out of your horrifically injured and bye-week-ridden roster.

Six bye week players (five of them Seahawks, lol), three players on IR (including ex-Seahawk Percy Harvin, lol), and four players Out.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
God damnit Percy. I needed you to win.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Please no stat corrections

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I should rename my team to something like 'M*A*S*H Unit' loving hell 8 players are definitely out and Murray in the protocol *sigh*

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Congratulations to 1017 BRICK SQUAD for managing to get zero points on his bench. You may not have won this week, but you can rest assured you squeezed every single point possible out of your horrifically injured and bye-week-ridden roster.

Six bye week players (five of them Seahawks, lol), three players on IR (including ex-Seahawk Percy Harvin, lol), and four players Out.

RIP any chances I have of winning this year. my receivers all died. how I ended up with so many seahawks is a mystery.

anyone have a healthy WR + QB they'd trade for Russell Wilson + one of my dead receivers???

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Kaep and Wallace for Wilson and Kelvin? :v:

I have Bradford and A few wrs if you want to look at First Down Syndrome. Devante Adams maybe?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

pre:
Team				Current total salary	Current salary cap space
First Down Syndrome		$205.00			$45.00
Who Da Titoons?			$214.50			$35.50
Percy Riot			$155.00			$95.00
Gridiron Chefs			$194.50			$55.50
Team McLean			$207.00			$43.00
Former Kicker Ray Finkle	$231.50			$18.50
Mediocre Cougars		$188.50			$61.50
Ash Ketchum Gotta catch em	$247.50			$2.50
Concord Concordes		$213.00			$37.00
1017 BRICK SQUAD		$161.00			$89.00
Placeholder Team Name		$177.50			$72.50
Hawk Hunters			$199.50			$50.50
A legit bidding war for James White this morning; Ash Ketchum got him for $3, ahead of three other bids.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I moved Bilal Powell to an IR slot, since he's Out for tonight's game.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Luck on/Perriman off IR

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Oh hey, stat correction in my favor this time! (I'm still playing for next year, but a win is a win, kind of)

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

gently caress!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Wow, lost by two tenths of a percent, that's rough!

After Saturday FAAB:

pre:
Gridiron Chefs			$171.50			$78.50
Former Kicker Ray Finkle	$231.50			$18.50
Concord Concordes		$215.50			$34.50
1017 BRICK SQUAD		$160.00			$90.00
Placeholder Team Name		$177.50			$72.50

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
What the gently caress is going on.

Half my dudes have 2 points in all of my leagues. Projected 17, got 2.2. Projected 14, got 2.8...

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Anyone have a WR they want put on IR? I picked up Justin Hunter yesterday, done for the year today

fifth WR on my current roster to be put on IR (Hunter, Keenan Allen, Percy Harvin, Kelvin Benjamin and Kevin White is basically on IR)

e: doug baldwin comes through with his best game of the season to save the day

Stevie Lee fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Nov 16, 2015

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I think my favorite thing in this league is when offensive players score with tackles. hidden upside for players in turnover-heavy offenses!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

CJ2K got 25 carries and only earned 5.8 points. :negative:

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
This was seen at the Dolphins game yesterday.

http://imgur.com/wPja0Mv

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I was so distracted by the dude(?) on the right that it took me a while, haha. Nice!

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Hi I am interested in trading for draft picks. Rounds are negotiable. Every player on my team that is not a quarterback or tyler eifert is available.
Friendly reminder: many of you are close to the salary cap. 1st rounders will cost $16-20, 2nd rounders will cost $8, and everyone on your roster is getting a raise!

"Highlights" of my garbage team and their salaries (you could probably start these guys in your roster):
WR, Demaryius Thomas, $32
WR, Eric Decker, $6
RB, Danny Woodhead, $2
WR, RB, Dexter McCluster, $1
LB, NaVorro Bowman, $2
S, Malcolm Jenkins, $1

with the exception of Thomas, these guys are all insanely good value and have been performing well; the most expensive of them will still only hurt you for $7 next season, less than a 2nd round pick.
As I said, practically is available, so if you're for some reason really hot on Tyler Lockett or something he's available.

Comedy options:
RB, Jeremy Hill, $40
RB, Eddie Lacy, $53

Additionally, if you are hurting for cap space and are interested in trading away an overpaid person who is good or very good at football, we may be able to work something out, especially after the season ends.

Bloody fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Nov 17, 2015

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Friendly reminder for Chen Kenichi: You should bench your good players week 13 to rest them up for playoffs. Don't want to risk an injury just before playoffs; it would be stupid to risk it.

And it might be the last chance I have to get into playoffs if I beat you.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Spermy Smurf posted:

Friendly reminder for Chen Kenichi: You should bench your good players week 13 to rest them up for playoffs. Don't want to risk an injury just before playoffs; it would be stupid to risk it.

And it might be the last chance I have to get into playoffs if I beat you.

Yes I will need to consider this. A quarter of my team has been on IR pretty much the entire year so they could use a week off. Smoke and mirrors can do wonders, but nothing like a healthy roster going in to the playoffs!

Also Leperflesh I sent you an email through the league page have you (can you?) seen it?

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Chen Kenichi posted:

Also Leperflesh I sent you an email through the league page have you (can you?) seen it?

Yeah man, I replied to it directly from gmail on nov. 15th. Did you not get my response?

e. The crux of my response was "yes, that's totally allowed" and I explained why it's not really an issue.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Leperflesh posted:

Yeah man, I replied to it directly from gmail on nov. 15th. Did you not get my response?

e. The crux of my response was "yes, that's totally allowed" and I explained why it's not really an issue.

Hmmm, no I never saw it. Will look through my stuff like spam and such to see if it went there for some reason. Thanks.

Edit: found it. For some reason it got delayed coming up in my mailbox, but it is there now. And I figured the answer was that simple, but wanted to be sure before I do something dumb again.

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Nov 18, 2015

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

pre:
Gridiron Chefs			$172.50			$77.50
Former Kicker Ray Finkle	$233.50			$16.50
Concord Concordes		$215.50			$34.50
1017 BRICK SQUAD		$159.00			$91.00
Placeholder Team Name		$176.50			$73.50
I caught a minor error I had made, while going through the waivers this morning. It did not affect the reported/calculated cap space (I'd neglected to record one $1 drop/$1 add transaction for a team, way back on Oct. 31st) but it was a good reminder that each of you should please periodically check your tab in the spreadsheet and confirm that it's accurate.

Also: it's week 11! This is an intra-division matchup week, and probably a critical one for many teams' playoff hopes. There are three games left in the regular season, including this week.

Here are the standings:
pre:
Standings
Division 1
1.	Gridiron Chefs			7-3	W6
2.	Who Da Titoons?			7-3	L2
3.	First Down Syndrome		5-5	L1
4.	Percy Riot			3-7	L6
Division 2
1.	Former Kicker Ray Finkle	7-3	L1
2.	Ash Ketchum Gotta catch em	6-4	W4
3.	Team McLean			4-6	W1
4.	Mediocre Cougars		4-6	W1
Division 3
1.	1017 BRICK SQUAD		6-4	W1
2.	Concord Concordes		5-5	L1
3.	Hawk Hunters			4-6	W2
4.	Placeholder Team Name		2-8	L3
Percy Riot cannot win his division. At best if he wins the next three games, he can get to 6-7, which will probably not be good enough for a wildcard playoff spot.
First Down Syndrome can win three games and get to 8-5, but to win his division he needs the Titoons and Chefs to each lose their next three games. If they both lose two and FDS wins three, there's the possibility of a three-way tie for first place in Division 1!
Meanwhile the Titoons and the Chefs are neck and neck. That tie will be broken this week, as they play each other; the Titoons face Percy Riot in week 13, while the Chefs face First Down Syndrome that week. Week 12 may prove crucial for these teams... the Titoons face the Concordes (that's me), while the Chefs face the Mediocre Cougars. Both definitely winnable matchups. Division 1's title race will be interesting to watch.

In Division 2, Finkle has a thin lead at 7-3, but Ash Ketchum can certainly catch em, being behind by only one game. Both Team McLean and the Cougars are still viable, though; either team can win three straight games and go to 7-6, needing the division leaders to lose those games as well. McLean and the Cougars play each other this week, however, so they cannot both get there. The winner keeps his hopes alive, while the loser can only hope to somehow sneak into a wildcard slot with at best a 6-7 record. Not likely. Finkle plays Ash Ketchum this week; this is a must-win game for Ketchum, because it would put him in a tie with the leading Finkle. In week 13, Finkle plays the Mediocre Cougars, while Ketchum plays Team McLean. Once again week 12 matchups might be crucial for either of these guys: Finkle plays the struggling Percy Riot in week 12, while Ketchum plays the formidable 1017 BRICK SQUAD. It's definitely an uphill battle for Ash Ketchum.

In Division 3, 1017 BRICK SQUAD has a one-game lead, but with only a 6-4 record. That means both my Concordes and the two-back Hawk Hunters are still in playoff contention, although the Placeholders cannot win the division and can at best vie for an unlikely playoff spot by winning three straight and going to 5-8. They'll need a lot of upsets throughout the league to pull that one off. 1017 BRICK SQUAD has a good chance of retaining the lead. This week, they're playing the struggling Hawk Hunters; in week 12, they have a tough matchup against Ash Ketchum Gotta Catch Em, and then in week 13, they have a presumably easy match against Placeholder Team Name. In order to catch them, I'll need help, but my schedule is doable... the Concordes face the Placeholders this week. I then have a very tough match against the Titoons in week 12, followed by the Hawk Hunters week 13. Certainly not an impossible task to catch up... if I can win all three, my best chance at tying the SQUAD comes in week 12, when I'll be rooting for the Ketchums.

It's the home stretch, goons! And don't forget, if you get eliminated from playoff contention, you can still try to win some money and some vindication by crushing the consolation tournament. And if even that fails, well... at least you'll have good draft position next year?

Good luck, everyone.

e. Just a reminder: for the purposes of playoffs and consolation tournament seedings, the tiebreaker is Points For scored through the regular season. The two Week 14 wildcard slots are based on total win/loss ratio, not your standing in your division. The three divisional winners each get a bye in week 14; in week 15, the top divisional player plays the winner of the wildcard match, while the second and third seeded divisional winners play one another. The winners of those two matches face each other in the championship in week 16, while the losers play one another to determine 3rd and 4th place.

The champion gets $160, 2nd place gets $80, and third place gets $40. Meanwhile, the teams that didn't make the playoffs are vying for a $20 prize in the consolation bracket.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Nov 18, 2015

atomictyler
May 8, 2009
Also, I've moved into second place for PF and PA. I took it raw this year.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Two wins in a row is struggling bro? But yeah I'm gonna get killed this week.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

I long to spoil playoff ambitions

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
My playoff hopes are held by The Zack and Leperfish? I believe in you guys!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Bilal Powell off IR.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I look at my roster and have no idea how I'm leading a division

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Put Bradford on IR simply because I havent put anyone on IR this year and wanted to.

Mostly because Keuchly was out 4 drat weeks and they didnt designate him as OUT once.

Edit: I will take him off monday, so no need to do spreadsheet work.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Spermy Smurf posted:

no need to do spreadsheet work.

:(

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Hmmm, is my email acting up again? Sent Leperflesh and Bloody stuff again through ESPN and no response from either afaik :( I swapped email to something that should be much more reliable for the future as well.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
The email goes out through ESPNs servers, so nothing is wrong with yours.

They just hate you.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Spermy Smurf posted:

The email goes out through ESPNs servers, so nothing is wrong with yours.

They just hate you.

Certainly possible =/

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I didn't get an email. I just checked my spam filter, too. What's up? You can PM me here, or email me directly (my username at gmail dot com) if you want.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Chen Kenichi posted:

Hmmm, is my email acting up again? Sent Leperflesh and Bloody stuff again through ESPN and no response from either afaik :( I swapped email to something that should be much more reliable for the future as well.

I'm out of town right now so I'm being a lazy butt but I think we had reached agreeable terms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Bloody posted:

I'm out of town right now so I'm being a lazy butt but I think we had reached agreeable terms?

Yes all is good.

Sending an email to Leper.

Sorry about the being-a-pain-in-the-rear end stuff but I guess ESPN is unreliable =/

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Nov 22, 2015