Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

They just uploaded AVGN season 3 in one complete video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwbBjtYCJNQ

Over 4 hours and 20 minutes AVGN. I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

classic

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i'm finally getting to watch board james and i loving died at the mr bucket episode is there one episode as funny as that

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

i'm finally getting to watch board james and i loving died at the mr bucket episode is there one episode as funny as that

Yes, all of them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Any with bad luck bootsy are classic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Double Vision episodes are classic

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

In Training posted:

The Double Vision episodes are classic

I love all the console reviews. I kinda want to get a TG16/PC Engine after the Fighting Street/Darkwing Duck eps.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Mr._Bucket

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Fred_Fucks_(Angry_Video_Game_Nerd_Adventures)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

When the Angry Video Game Nerd reviewed an old "lovely" game based on the aforementioned Dracula movie, the Nerd was left aghast at the fact that, when watching the credits, that a man named Fred Fuchs produced said game. This is because one of the only way to pronounce his surname is by saying the vulgar term "fucks".

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Oh, and you are supposed to use your tongue on the powerups

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

quote:

When the Angry Video Game Nerd reviewed an old "lovely" game based on the aforementioned Dracula movie, the Nerd was left aghast at the fact that, when watching the credits, that a man named Fred Fuchs produced said game. This is because one of the only way to pronounce his surname is by saying the vulgar term "fucks".

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

zen death robot posted:

The James and Mike Monday where they play Rondo of Blood on the TuboDuo is good too

Yeah that one owned. It seems like a super cool system to collect for, isn't SNES/NES kind of picked dry with carts getting super expensive?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm going to try to pick up a used TurboDuo, I think. Also I need a way to make old consoles look good on an HDTV because I don't have a CRT (much less the room for one in my tiny-rear end studio apartment)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
From what I've heard a lot of the PC Engine library is space shooters which I'm fine with because space shooters kick rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want to get a Sega Saturn

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Don't forget to lick homeslice!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Makes me wanna drink buffalo shizz! That's a combination of buffalo poo poo and jizz. Yeah I know that's foul, I apologize.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Don't forget to lick homeslice!

Please stop or I'll be forced to have you killed by the Obese Brotherhood.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
The music in this game just loving sucks. I mean, no bad game is complete without some auditory poo poo that makes you want to puke. You'd rather listen to your only infant child choking to death.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
PEEEEEE SEVENTEEEEEEEN BAWMBER

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
B-17 Bomber.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Dec 26, 2012

ArfJason posted:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

ArfJason posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ArfJason posted:

B-17 Bomber.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

In Training posted:

Makes me wanna drink buffalo shizz! That's a combination of buffalo poo poo and jizz. Yeah I know that's foul, I apologize.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
AVGN needs to do a Legend of Zelda recap series like he did for Castlevania. The Castlevania vids were great.

PixoPoxo
Dec 11, 2006
Am get!

ArfJason posted:

B-17 Bomber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yn52NTdV0c&t=499s
"Gotta move gotta move DAAAMN!"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Wonder if he's ever going to do Lagoon for the SNES.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

SunAndSpring posted:

AVGN needs to do a Legend of Zelda recap series like he did for Castlevania. The Castlevania vids were great.

He's already reviewed Zelda 2 though, although I suppose he did Castlevania 2 way back but his Zelda video was more recent. He'd probably just end up treading the same ground.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mike Matei played a better Joker than Heath Ledger (RIP).

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Well, I would like to see a Majora's Mask and/or Ocarina of Time retrospective from him. Really, I'd like to see more N64 reviews in general.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hell id like to see James meet Arino for a game off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

This would be awesome.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Black Baby Goku posted:

That'd be loving great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Arino: Kacho, On!

James: piece of donkey poo poo. gently caress! Piss shitjizz!

• Locked thread