Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Awful and awesome at the same time:

http://i.imgur.com/gzgaon6.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Still satisfied by the end after all these years.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Linedance posted:

You could rent a pickup truck from home depot for the price of replacing the casters.

I imagine the casters are so ground down that your only hope of fixing it would be to break out the welder. Otherwise, enjoy your new stationary toolbox!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

So good.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The Royal Nonesuch posted:

It's just a lazy edit of Titleist's logo (golf equipment company), so I doubt you'd find a font for it unless you know someone at Titleist or want to spend some time in Illustrator :v:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=titleist+font

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

"We don't look too kindly on violations of tautology 'round here."

My other car is my other car.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

What. How is that terrible car stuff? That's rad as gently caress.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Because it's not the full car. :colbert:

I mean if you're going to waste a bunch of real estate on some dumb monument for a human that doesn't exist anymore, at least go all out and do it proper.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

The terrible part is the NSW plate.

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

xzzy posted:

Because it's not the full car. :colbert:

I mean if you're going to waste a bunch of real estate on some dumb monument for a human that doesn't exist anymore, at least go all out and do it proper.

Look man, do you know how much headstones and monuments cost? :colbert:

Though a 1:1 replica of the entire car would be insanely cool, i'll give you that. I still think what they have is awesome though.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Cool, he had it done as a ZC/ZD Fairlane

May he ride through Valhalla in his trusty steed

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I don't know why you waste so much time on that car Henry, you can't take it with you when you die

I'll show you Doris, I'LL SHOW ALL OF YOU

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
Some post those Russian gangster's headstones. I seem to remember at least one was a full size replica of a Merc or something.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Un chien andalou posted:

Some post those Russian gangster's headstones. I seem to remember at least one was a full size replica of a Merc or something.

http://imgur.com/a/CcyXm

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

I could not stop giggling at the tombstone where a dude is standing in front of a lovely Daewoo

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
The one with the P12 Primera too

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
http://gfycat.com/OfficialImmenseGoitered

ahhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAHHHHHHHHHH OH GOD :stonk:

Who would do this to an engine?

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Nobody 'does' that, it's a result of not doing something.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Yes but if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

xzzy posted:

Yes but if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Nice sludge. Is that what happens when you never change your oil for 150,000 miles or something?

lordofthefishes
Mar 30, 2008

01000111 01010010 01000101 01000101 01010100 01001001 01001110 01000111 01010011 00100000 01000110 01000101 01001100 01001100 01001111 01010111 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001110 01000001 01000100 01001001 01000001 01001110 01010011

Top Hats Monthly posted:

"Engine" is maybe too generous a term for what's still intact at this point.... i'm almost impressed by that level of neglect, actually.

How could anyone not notice well before that point????

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I suddenly feel like changing the oil in all my vehicles.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
The engine on my sisters VW Polo looked like that. She just wanted to add a bit of oil because it tends to use some up over time and when we opened the filler cap all we could see was black sludge.
So we opened it up, cleaned it as best as we could, did an oil change and ignored the occasional oil pressure warning light that popped up in the next one or two days.

Runs fine!

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Time to run a kerosene flush

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

The terrible car stuff is the techs consenting to servicing a vehicle with a pet in it, right?

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
Or the guy driving around with an unsecured dog in the back of his pickup.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

In principle I agree, but that's basically cowboy.txt right there so good loving luck doing anything about it.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Uthor posted:

Or the guy driving around with an unsecured dog in the back of his pickup.

Bah, that's good enough for dogs. People who let their dog ride up front in the pickup are terrible.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

StormDrain posted:

Bah, that's good enough for dogs. People who let their dog ride up front in the pickup are terrible.

Slow down there Mr Romney

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

My dog is people, you monster.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

fyodor posted:

My dog is people, you monster.

Unironically agreeing. Dogs in the back of the truck is seriously terrible stuff.

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
If you you've never driven a lovely pickup at sunset with a big ol' dog in the passenger seat then you haven't lived.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
This is pretty terrible car poo poo. Looks like someone in that last couple days liberated the RPF1s from the RX7 that happened to park next to me.

GokieKS
Dec 15, 2012

Mostly Harmless.
That seems like a pretty terribly beat up car to have really nice wheels on. And judging by the background probably not in a particularly great neighborhood either?

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

DiggityDoink posted:

Unironically agreeing. Dogs in the back of the truck is seriously terrible stuff.

drat right, dog in the front. The back is for the kids.

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
It's not like they were volks or hre's or something. Rpf1s are pretty reasonably priced for a wheel that isn't a cheapass knockoff of something else. And are super light.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

jamal posted:

It's not like they were volks or hre's or something. Rpf1s are pretty reasonably priced for a wheel that isn't a cheapass knockoff of something else. And are super light.

Yeah that was my reaction. "What the hell, those wheels aren't even worth that much?" I mean I guess it's not the nicest neighborhood (and people keep dumping poo poo along the cul de sac there, as you can see) but still. Amusingly, one of the wheels was still on it. I wonder if it was a mag lock that deterred them, or if someone started to stroll by. I'll take another look when it's light out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Raluek posted:

Yeah that was my reaction. "What the hell, those wheels aren't even worth that much?" I mean I guess it's not the nicest neighborhood (and people keep dumping poo poo along the cul de sac there, as you can see) but still. Amusingly, one of the wheels was still on it. I wonder if it was a mag lock that deterred them, or if someone started to stroll by. I'll take another look when it's light out.

Meth is a hell of a drug. Or I guess if you're closer to the Valley, adderall.