Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jason looks like someone you'd see in one of those rave compilation videos from the 90s and that's why he owns so much.

Yeah. And his wife looks exactly like him, its uncanny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

klapman posted:

hes meant to be looking at that post in a v irritated but dismissive way but i hosed it up and it looks like i just said ryan davis, a dead man, is ugly. :mrwhite:

if thats the most dismissive ryan you can find in your designated giant bomb picture pack i feel back for you son

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This animal crossing game looks insanely boring

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

This animal crossing game looks insanely boring

i could never get into normal animal crossing so happy home designer seems like hell

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

i could never get into normal animal crossing so happy home designer seems like hell

I'm talking about the Mario party clone without mini games and you have to tap the amiibo to roll dice instead of hitting a.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I'm talking about the Mario party clone without mini games and you have to tap the amiibo to roll dice instead of hitting a.

oh god no

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

i did your av while watching it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Jabronie posted:

if thats the most dismissive ryan you can find in your designated giant bomb picture pack i feel back for you son

do you keep a folder of internet men with specific faces

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

:shibe:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jason looks like someone you'd see in one of those rave compilation videos from the 90s and that's why he owns so much.

He's also epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol. Jeff playing Blops online at 400x296 at 240fps and then switching to 3840x2160 with motion blur always and watching the framerate tank to the single digits was great

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i just watched it and lol at dans 5.91 inch pale chub

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Waking up with my coffee and seeing they uploaded 8 hours of purestrain Vinny content :homebrew:

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

lol on the podcast Dan seriously asked Jeff if he reviewed twilight princess

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Okay i rarely bash on Giantbomb because i love them. But this is just terrible. Take the video down and do some loving research.

1. Ur afking for several minutes in a game while other people are trying to have fun.
2. You spend no time learning the loving abilities on the heroes.
3. You dont understand the game or game modes, "i thought they were transporting it", when it said u were just attacking A.
4. If this is your job and it gets food on the table, then do some loving research on the game and play it for an hour or two before doing a quick look. Like wtf.

I can't fathom this. You go into a quick look unprepared and haven't played any of the heroes before? The game is growing on you Brad? Seriously? You haven't even loving played it.

This is the shittiest content you guys ever produced. And its a loving disgrace.

Peace.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

hahaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blackheart posted:

Okay i rarely bash on Giantbomb because i love them. But this is just terrible. Take the video down and do some loving research.

1. Ur afking for several minutes in a game while other people are trying to have fun.
3. You dont understand the game or game modes, "i thought they were transporting it", when it said u were just attacking A.
4. If this is your job and it gets food on the table, then do some loving research on the game and play it for an hour or two before doing a quick look. Like wtf.

I can't fathom this. You go into a quick look unprepared and haven't played any of the heroes before? The game is growing on you Brad? Seriously? You haven't even loving played it.

This is the shittiest content you guys ever produced. And its a loving disgrace.

Peace.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Don't forget to crawl homeslice!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

*brad shoots a garbage can for 45 seconds straight*
Dan: You know what this game looks alright.

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

HORMELCHILI posted:

*brad shoots a garbage can for 45 seconds straight*
Dan: You know what this game looks alright.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never realized how in depth the giant bomb wiki pages are about historical minutiae and oddities. Did you know that Sega released a model revision for the Genesis in Brazil in 2008 that came pre installed with FIFA 08 and the Sims 2, and had a slot to play Genesis games. Lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol. The best selling launch title for the Ps2 in Japan was a DVD of the matrix.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Lol. The best selling launch title for the Ps2 in Japan was a DVD of the matrix.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i owned the matrix dvd before i owned a dvd player

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i owned the matrix dvd before i owned a dvd player

I didn't even think about this but they mention that the reason the ps2 did so astronomically well is that it was cheaper than a standalone DVD player and could also play games. So nobody bought games for it for a year or two because there weren't any, they just used it as their entertainment center. Then as games were getting made everybody made stuff for ps2 since it had such a huge install base already

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Before I got a PlayStation I would rent games and play them at incredibly low framerates in the Bleem demo

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

In Training posted:

I didn't even think about this but they mention that the reason the ps2 did so astronomically well is that it was cheaper than a standalone DVD player and could also play games. So nobody bought games for it for a year or two because there weren't any, they just used it as their entertainment center. Then as games were getting made everybody made stuff for ps2 since it had such a huge install base already

Ironically this explains why Sony assumed that Blu-ray would be a main selling point for the PS3, instead of a huge hindrance in manufacturing and game development. But for a myriad of other reasons Blu-ray never took off among consumers like DVDs did.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

That 600 price point didn't help

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Yeah. The actual good part is the opening 10 minutes where Jeff talks about the difference in GI Joe naming conventions between the US the UK based on a series of Commodore 64 games he played this weekend because he was bored of fallout.

lol.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Blackheart posted:

Peace.

Source your quotes

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

mp5 posted:

Source your quotes

based entirely on the content and tone of the quote, its definitely from the comments section of a competitive multiplayer blizzard game. they just quicklooked Overwatch so i'm gonna say its that

it might possibly be from the Battlefront QL, but the person is angry in the way that blizzard and moba fans get angry

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lesbian baphomet posted:

based entirely on the content and tone of the quote, its definitely from the comments section of a competitive multiplayer blizzard game. they just quicklooked Overwatch so i'm gonna say its that

it might possibly be from the Battlefront QL, but the person is angry in the way that blizzard and moba fans get angry

i assumed it was a dota game from "heroes"

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

i assumed it was a dota game from "heroes"

thats what made me say blizzard, but yeah, they arent that different anyway. plus i think overwatch probably has dota-style mechanics in it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Blackheart posted:

Peace.

lol i can't even imagine being this brain damaged

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol i can't even imagine being this brain damaged

Peace.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Blackheart posted:

Peace.

lmao

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Fluffdaddy posted:

Follow the money! IT ALL GOES BACK TO BLU-REI

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I can hear the mic dropping at the end of that post.

Ice Mongoose
Sep 5, 2015

Blackheart posted:

Peace.

owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fluffdaddy posted:

it launched for an even $1000 dollars here