Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
This is my favorite chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
That was adorable.

I look forward to them being trolled so much that they never get a cute personal moment like this ever again.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Diabetes status: Achieved :kimchi:

Also, in other circumstances, (spoiling to be safe) I'd see Youko's necklust as sinister foreshadowing, but considering what she said before, and the fact that this is Truthism, I think that was her epiphany, the same way Asahi was experiencing his in this chapter.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

CommissarMega posted:

Diabetes status: Achieved :kimchi:

Also, in other circumstances, (spoiling to be safe) I'd see Youko's necklust as sinister foreshadowing, but considering what she said before, and the fact that this is Truthism, I think that was her epiphany, the same way Asahi was experiencing his in this chapter.

Yeah I've been burned too many times by this manga teasing serious business before. I'm not buying it.

Youko's true feelings.

Terper fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Nov 19, 2015

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
See, romance manga series, it is possible to have the main couple get together before the last chapter and still have Fun Stuff happen.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
help

i can't

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
That was way too adorable, I'm gonna get diabetes. Youko really is the cutest girlfriend ever! "Shaaa!" :kimchi:

Also I really loved that spooky moment there, where Youko had a bit of "real actual Vampire" going on. I kinda like where this is going!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I woke up still smiling over "Whoa two lunches! What a weird thing to find here..."

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Youko is still the best.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
I just hope Nagisa finds someone nice

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper posted:

Mikan gets Oka, Shiho gets Sakura, and Aizawa gets Shima.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
That chapter was so cute, but that turn at the end makes me think there is some drama looming. After all, she is hitting that age where her father also went through some crazy changes.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Nobody gets Shima!

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Terper posted:

Mikan gets Oka, Akari gets Sakura once he's actually an adult, and Aizawa gets Shiho.

This is my solution.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Nobody gets Shima!

He's the wind, baby!

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

a kitten posted:

I woke up still smiling over "Whoa two lunches! What a weird thing to find here..."

ACTUAL VAMPIRE SHIRAGAMI YOUKO

You're walking in the woods...
There's no one around and your phone is dead...

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Artificer posted:

ACTUAL VAMPIRE SHIRAGAMI YOUKO

You're walking in the woods...
There's no one around and your phone is dead...

aw, now i want that to be an actual song and AMV

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Actually, if I knew even the first thing about video editing I'd make an amv for Youko with this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSodgfSahdE

I'm a Vampire by Future Bible Heroes

a kitten fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Nov 20, 2015

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I can't remember. Is Youko the same as a regular vampire or does she count as half of one?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Ethiser posted:

I can't remember. Is Youko the same as a regular vampire or does she count as half of one?

She would be a Dhampir.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

She counts as half of one. Which basically means she's exactly like her dad but less extreme.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I hope the last chapter is a flash forward to her being 10 feet tall.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Maybe her being a dhampir will stop her from going giant. If not, good luck going to school without anyone finding out. Unless she has candy for days, literally.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Ethiser posted:

I hope the last chapter is a flash forward to her being 10 feet tall.

Remember that's she's a half vampire so she'll only grow half as tall.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Covok posted:

Maybe her being a dhampir will stop her from going giant. If not, good luck going to school without anyone finding out. Unless she has candy for days, literally.

Some folks just have late growth spurts.

Don't judge.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
In support of Youko I bought an av.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Buhbuhj posted:

In support of Youko I bought an av.

We here at VEGETA support your admission.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New chapter - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Jitsu-wa-Watashi-wa/Vol-012-Ch-102--Let-s-listen-to-the-students--concerns-?id=255200

When did Maid-sensei find out that Yumi-sensei was Vampire-Dad?

Also, Shima continues to be the worst.

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Nov 26, 2015

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Why must Karen exist only to suffer

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
I'm not going to get tired of that punchline.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

JosephWongKS posted:

New chapter - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Jitsu-wa-Watashi-wa/Vol-012-Ch-102--Let-s-listen-to-the-students--concerns-?id=255200

When did Maid-sensei find out that Yumi-sensei was Vampire-Dad?

Also, Shima continues to be the worst.

Akane probably spilled the beans on Genjirou before he even walked into Sensei's classroom

For a moment there I thought Shima was going to go after Karen.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Rodyle posted:

Why must Karen exist only to suffer

That's part of her charm.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Asahi's horror faces are beautiful to behold.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

yeah i'm pretty sure they could run with this punchline for dozens more chapters and it'd still be hilarious

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Allarion posted:

I'm not going to get tired of that punchline.

Yeah I'm a bit shocked it still gets me every time

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I'm torn between it looking more like :stonk: or :pwn:

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Shinjobi posted:

I'm torn between it looking more like :stonk: or :pwn:

Really, dude?

It's totally :byodood:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Literally Kermit posted:

Really, dude?

It's totally :byodood:

Goddammit I knew I forgot one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

This manga switches from romcom to horror and back so easily with those faces...

• Locked thread