Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Holy poo poo :stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

I was wondering when someone was gonna reference this picture.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
A very good and very depressing cartoon.:smith:

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
*GOP frontrunner dies*

"Why am I in hell!?!?? God drat it; I loving said I was Christian. I donated and everything! I stood up for the national anthem and I put my hand over my heart. I hated Muslims! I don't loving get it! IT'S A CLASS WAR ON ME, I TELLS YOU."

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Dude looks like a lungfish

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Even a steamroller will beat a car that's currently completely on fire.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Lemming posted:

Even a steamroller will beat a car that's currently completely on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQE88adoVuU

MutantBlue
Jun 8, 2001

seiferguy posted:

Deep State of Mind
Jul 30, 2006

"It was a busy day. I do not remember it all. In the morning, I thought I had lost my wallet. Then we went swimming and either overthrew a government or started a pro-American radio station. I can't really remember."
Fun Shoe
Pat Bagley says gently caress it and cranks it up to 11.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Bell, meanwhile, goes all historical analogy.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Ironically, Utah is the lone state with a Republican governor that is welcoming Syrian refugees.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Dear Mr. Pope. Big fan. Love your art. Not sure I'm okay with that representation of El Nino though.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

There's a "clock in a suitcase" joke to make here, I'm just too dumb to make it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Is there even a political message in this or is it just LOL women amirite

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.
I voted for Obama because seriously, McCain? ROMNEY? I will most likely wind up voting for Clinton because Jesus Christ right now the GOP is trying to decide between Trump and Carson. I mean, I'm sure there are some people who voted for Obama solely because he was black, but they weren't exactly winning people over running with Romney, a guy who looks and acts like a rich white guy villain from a Disney movie.

JohnnyCanuck
May 28, 2004

Strong And/Or Free

Jesus gently caress, McCoy

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I'm not too proud to admit that "Holiday Blow-Out Sale" got a laugh from me

It helps that the comic is mostly "ISIS sucks" than what McCoy normally goes for

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Jazzy Jihad

*kissylips*

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Rorus Raz posted:

It helps that the comic is mostly "ISIS sucks" than what McCoy normally goes for

It's more "A Thing Happened" mixed with tasteless sexism.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Rorus Raz posted:

Look at the shoes they're wearing... remind you of something?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

seiferguy posted:

Look at the shoes they're wearing... remind you of something?

no, they don't

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

That's the most restrained Gosse has ever been with labels.

Also

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Not My Leg posted:

what happened to your right hand, Redneck Uncle Sam :ohdear:

Did it get run over by a cartoon steamroller?

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Atleast he couldn't manage to fit his hateful woman caricature under the burkas or else the hatred from the comic would end us all

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

loquacius posted:

what happened to your right hand, Redneck Uncle Sam :ohdear:

Did it get run over by a cartoon steamroller?

Ha, you just barely beat my edit.

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

Guilty Spork posted:

I voted for Obama because seriously, McCain? ROMNEY? I will most likely wind up voting for Clinton because Jesus Christ right now the GOP is trying to decide between Trump and Carson. I mean, I'm sure there are some people who voted for Obama solely because he was black, but they weren't exactly winning people over running with Romney, a guy who looks and acts like a rich white guy villain from a Disney movie.

Come on, why the heck would anyone vote for a black president unless its to get liberal brownie points? I mean, he's black, so its not like he has any other positive characteristics. As you know, black people are defined and encapsulated by their blackness. All black people are the same.

No, YOU'RE racist.

dijon du jour fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Nov 19, 2015

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Selachian posted:

Bell, meanwhile, goes all historical analogy.

Honestly I've been trying to find a tasteful way to make the exact same comparison since it's more apt than what everyone else seems to come up with. Maybe adding in that we ended up taking in something like half a million refugees after all, and it turned out pretty well.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

loquacius posted:

Must be about the female suicide bomber in France.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

loquacius posted:

"Hey get this, in France when they raided the suspects of the attacks a woman detonated a suicide vest and killed a bunch of people. Isn't that loving hilarious? Check out my funny take on this wacky situation! Also, women, amirite?"

E: f;b but to add further context this was a big event in right wing circles because Obama mocked the GOP for being afraid of "five year old orphans and widows" so the fact that a woman detonated a suicide bomb means Obama is so stupid and all women refugees are terrorists.

Fuckt Tupp fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Nov 19, 2015

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Not My Leg posted:

Also

Isis will be simple to detect and remove from the Syrian refugee population. A pro-refugee cartoon.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

dijon du jour posted:

Come on, why the heck would anyone vote for a black president unless its to get liberal brownie points? I mean, he's black, so its not like he has any other positive characteristics. As you know, black people are defined and encapsulated by their blackness. All black people are the same.

No, YOU'RE racist.

"You voted for Obama just because he's black."
"No, I voted for him because I agree with his policies more than McCain and Romney's."
"Yep, just because he's black. I suppose you're going vote for Ben Carson for the same reason."
"No, I disagree with his policies."
"So you won't vote for s black guy whose policies you disagree with? You're the real racist!"

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Monkey Fracas posted:

Jazzy Jihad

*kissylips*

DJ Jazzy Jihad wasn't very well received

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

I think they're the trainers that woman (sorry, I can't remember her name) wore when she went to block some sort of anti-abortion act or law via filler-buster or something.

This would mean that a McCoy is holding a grudge over a tiny, pathetic thing, which makes it almost certain to be a reference.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Good Ol' Chip Bok posted:

John Kerry thinks terrorists might have had cause for murdering cartoonists but the attack on Paris is beyond the pale. He backpedalled his statement but here it is. At least he didn’t croon “You’ve got a friend”.

He based his presidential campaign in 2004 on the idea that Islamic jihad is just a nuisance. President Obama feels the same. He wants to close Gitmo and prosecute Islamic jihadists though the US court system.

President Holland feels differently. Freedom fries anyone?

seiferguy posted:

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
They're just shoes, man. They don't even look that similar

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Nice of McCoy to immediately AGC himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

Holy Crap a bare bosom!

• Locked thread