Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Two lifeguards, nobody in the pool.

Where are the hot women they pay to be in there?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Dey Yah posted:

3rd and 4 and Blake Bortles throws it away in the redzone because like he doesn't want to make a mistake and cost the team homefield advantage in the playoffs or what? Do something you Coward !
That was actually good because he's forced too many turnovers in those situations

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Petite Dinklage posted:

Creed looks really good and I'll fight anyone who says differently

I like Michael B. Jordan. I don't know whether or not I think the movie looks good. Please don't fight me.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Athanatos posted:

All Rockies are really good besides 5.

Also Colorado

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TubeStank posted:

my guy has like 2 agility so i'm poo poo outta luck there

yowza

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Soothing Vapors posted:

why is there wrestling on tvguide?

because the worst most hilarious wrestling company in the world got kicked off two stations in a row and thats all that is left

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Better move that lifeguard down to the field to save Bortles from drowning in pussy

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
oh it's TNA lmao

goddamn they've fallen far

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Dang, what happened to your av, b?

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
lmao I wanna sit in a football stadium pool unironically

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

fsif posted:

I like Michael B. Jordan. I don't know whether or not I think the movie looks good. Please don't fight me.

This is acceptable

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

TubeStank posted:

my guy has like 2 agility so i'm poo poo outta luck there

well punch more people, level, and put more points into agility

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I went to a wrestling match when I was ten and every other match was the road warriors just beating the hell out of unnamed tag teams. It was pretty awesome. Like 6 matches of the just brutalizing bad tag teams.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

because the worst most hilarious wrestling company in the world got kicked off two stations in a row and thats all that is left

hahaha

FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Walker!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

yeah i just super sledge the poo poo outta guys and burn a ton of stimpacks in every big encounter

grognak's outfit owns though

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Fallout 4 hints

Max the gently caress outta perception and int

build a really nice laser gun

VATS everything

gently caress Piper

Hang out with Nick

God bless

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Spoeank posted:

Also Colorado

They got weed, how bad can it be

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Soothing Vapors posted:

oh it's TNA lmao

goddamn they've fallen far

They're in a bad way but like a cockroach they keep on

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Fallout 4 hints

VATS everything

gently caress Piper

Hang out with Nick

God bless

What if you want to gently caress Nick

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

True fact this wrestling company got kicked off their last station because the president wrote an email calling the network heads a bunch of stupid assholes and then hit reply all

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The Titans really need to give the rights for Oilers throwbacks back to Houston. And Houston should just go ahead and make those their main uniforms.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Petite Dinklage posted:

he doesn't put out, but the Lady Robot Version of your Butler does.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Athanatos posted:

They got weed, how bad can it be

Well that is how they deal with it

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Petite Dinklage posted:

SYnths aint got dicks

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

fsif posted:

Dang, what happened to your av, b?

someone bought me one during the lions game which was weird because i thought it was a funny game and was laughing at retail slave et al who were resisting slitting their wrists and writing mccarthy's name in blood

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes

Athanatos posted:

he doesn't put out, but the Lady

no thanks

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Righteous Authority is basically the "so you wanna just play the game on easy mode?" gun

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

SYnths aint got dicks

I haven't played Fallout 4, I assumed you can gently caress anything you want like IRL

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Fallout 4 hints

VATS everything

gently caress Piper

Hang out with Nick

God bless

ha ha ha good thing i'm playing with 2 int 2 per

my guy is stupid as gently caress

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

Mel Mudkiper posted:

True fact this wrestling company got kicked off their last station because the president wrote an email calling the network heads a bunch of stupid assholes and then hit reply all

Also lied about hiring a guy that assfucked the last wrestling company he worked for with his awful writing.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Athanatos posted:

he doesn't put out, but the Lady Robot Version of your Butler does.

Lady Robot? She's called January Jones

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

NickRoweFillea posted:

They're in a bad way but like a cockroach they keep on

Jeff Jarrett kicked me in the face once when he got thrown over a railing. That's my TNA story.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Neither uniform is performing very well with sweat.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

true story in Fallout 2 you can gently caress a super mutant and if you do you suffer a temporary loss to your agility because your rear end in a top hat got torn up

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Athanatos posted:

well punch more people, level, and put more points into agility

eventually yeah

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I don't remember much about TNA or wrestling in general, but I do remember that Dixie owns

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

true story in Fallout 2 you can gently caress a super mutant and if you do you suffer a temporary loss to your agility because your rear end in a top hat got torn up

it's also the best fallout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dey Yah
Dec 18, 2010

Suspect Bucket posted:

Neither uniform is performing very well

just that

• Locked thread