Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Is Headless back yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
Sleepy Hollow is moving to Fridays in february.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.
As much as Friday is usually a death slot for shows on Fox, I hope it can find its audience again because it's getting viciously slaughtered in the ratings game on Thursdays.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
They need to bring the headless horseman back

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

lomzus posted:

They can probably put it back on Mondays, because I don't think Minority Report is going to make it.

MildShow
Jan 4, 2012

lomzus posted:

And there's the final death knell. Fox moving a show's timeslot never bodes well.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk
Fringe did alright with a timeslot change.

Then again, this is no Fringe. Even when it had John Noble.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

MildShow posted:

And there's the final death knell. Fox moving a show's timeslot never bodes well.

This is the second timeslot change, since it used to be on Monday.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

violetdragon posted:

They can probably put it back on Mondays, because I don't think Minority Report is going to make it.

I don't know about you, but this Monday our affiliate showed a rerun of Bones instead of Minority Report.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Kwyndig posted:

I don't know about you, but this Monday our affiliate showed a rerun of Bones instead of Minority Report.

Yeah, that's what I mean. It's usually a bad sign when a network replaces a new show with a rerun of a popular show (is Bones popular?) during sweeps.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Oh Crane.....you get flustered so easily.

Holy poo poo super-powered Jenny!

.......I really hope they don't now turn her evil ala Grimm.

Astrofig fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Nov 13, 2015

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That fast motion bit with Jenny was so bad.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
TOGA PARTY!

And it's not a food fight but I'll take it.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Crane's continual bewilderment is what I'm here for.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Remember how refreshing it was in the first season when the brought Orlando into the fold quickly?

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
Well, that was, uh... something. :stare:

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Tumblr is going to freak about Abbie calling Crane 'my man'----even if it's only in a comradely context.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

muscles like this? posted:

Remember how refreshing it was in the first season when the brought Orlando into the fold quickly?
I'm assuming the SAC and whoever was on the phone know about Abbie's Witness-ness and want to use it. Too bad we don't get a Fringe-esque FBI department that handles supernatural poo poo though, that would be rad as gently caress.

But yeah I was kinda annoyed that they basically didn't bring anyone into it considering how immensely important it was they needed help, but I guess what is one more body going to do if he's wholly confused as to what is going on.

Obviously Abbie will be back in the spring premiere though I guess either no more Box means no monsters or they're roaming around now and also Pandora and Peter Mensah are still here in some capacity so that'll be cool to see.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I was kind of hoping the show would redeem itself a little by having Ichabod summon the Headless Horseman but no, that whole scene was a waste of time.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

I was kind of hoping the show would redeem itself a little by having Ichabod summon the Headless Horseman but no, that whole scene was a waste of time.

Hey, you don't know that he WASN'T summoned and isn't just lurking in the rubble and tree roots. Could be the next episode opens with Ichabod rolling out of the way as a giant axe swishes towards where his neck would have been......

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.
I was almost sure we would see 300 pit guy doing his drain thing only to be suddenly interrupted by HH chopping his head off.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Amazing. Hope that guy becomes a huge star one day so that role can be pointed to as when it all began.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

See, I wouldn't have minded the ex/FBI director to be called in. But his subordinate was kind of a pill.

Gimmedaroot
Aug 10, 2006

America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.
-Barack Obama

Sober posted:

As much as Friday is usually a death slot for shows on Fox, I hope it can find its audience again because it's getting viciously slaughtered in the ratings game on Thursdays.

I liked the original Monday night Gotham --->Sleepy Hollow lineup. Two dark-ish shows with potential hits, with good and horrible episodes, but entertaining enough. I know the split isn't responsible, but that's when the trouble started for me personally.

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Shaman Ooglaboogla posted:

I was almost sure we would see 300 pit guy doing his drain thing only to be suddenly interrupted by HH chopping his head off.

300 guy? I believe you mean Oenomaus. Or Doctore. :colbert:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hey, it's back next week and moved to Fridays. Might actual still watch it based on the fact that there's nothing else on that night.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Holy poo poo, an alternative to Grimm's rapemancer bullshit?! Sign me up!

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Awww, Crane.....

Also, BWAHAHA THE BRIDGE!!! Nice little callback to the original story.

Astrofig fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Feb 6, 2016

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Oh poo poo it's on? Hopefully the DVR caught it.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
WHAT THE ACTUAL poo poo

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of hope they're not thinking of replacing Abbie with this new girl with how much they're setting her up.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
I know, right? She and Crane have zero chemistry.

Aaaand if you listen, you can hear Tumblr actually exploding.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I was really worried until that last second that they actually had fired Nicole Beharie between the break.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Nah, she's way too awesome for that.

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

Kind of hope they're not thinking of replacing Abbie with this new girl with how much they're setting her up.
No, but I do hope that they don't kill her off or she just disappears into the ether like they did in season 2 of Fringe when a similar thing happened.

Obviously she doesn't have as much chemistry with Crane as Abbie but I liked it much more after they finally caught her up and she got to go hunt some demons for the first time.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That opening effect was so bad.

What I do like is how after spending all that time in other dimension her hair has stopped being straight.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

God drat it show. NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO TIE IN TO THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR.

Edit: Hey, next week Franklinstein is back!

muscles like this! fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Feb 13, 2016

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

Sober posted:

Obviously she doesn't have as much chemistry with Crane as Abbie but I liked it much more after they finally caught her up and she got to go hunt some demons for the first time.

Apparently her superpowers are 'secret archeologist' and the ability to 'make cement dry real fast'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

God drat it show. NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO TIE IN TO THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR.

Edit: Hey, next week Franklinstein is back!

Yessssss

Time to bring back Headless.

• Locked thread