Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

Most Misty Knight pics have her posing with a gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Gamerofthegame posted:

This has bound to be asked before, though there isn't anything on the image board, really.

I need kung-fu women, preferably of darker complexions. Women who will kick your sword-wielding face. Monks, etc.

Edit: Bonus points if you don't just post Korra.

Ooh, tricky. Most women in wuxia art are pale as hell.

Maybe Wushu World Champion Jade Xu?

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gamerofthegame posted:

This has bound to be asked before, though there isn't anything on the image board, really.

I need kung-fu women, preferably of darker complexions. Women who will kick your sword-wielding face. Monks, etc.

Edit: Bonus points if you don't just post Korra.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Guys, I need some sick apocalyptic cityscapes or scenarios. Bonus points if they're frozen over/covered in snow or, if possible, it features structures on the roofs of the buildings.

Basically what I'm looking for but on a larger scale:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I don't have the links on hand, but some of the concept art for The Division PC game might work for you.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

I need some middle eastern gangsters. Cyberpunk a plus.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Kumaton posted:

Guys, I need some sick apocalyptic cityscapes or scenarios. Bonus points if they're frozen over/covered in snow or, if possible, it features structures on the roofs of the buildings.

found here

edit: Went through my deviant art favorites and found some more

from here

world war winter

the march

snowblind

ww2 enviro

north

revolution big dog

8one6 fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Nov 4, 2015

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Anybody know a good source for art of WFRP protagonists? Not the Grail Knights and Slayers and such that make it into WFB, but the sort of characters you start out playing.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Kumaton posted:

Have you checked out Romantically Apocalyptic? While the comic itself is kind of goofy, the landscapes are exactly what you're looking for.

Edit: and I look up and sees Ze Captain and Snippy there.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
bad guys

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Anyone got some casual female zombies? Not a mindless person, just someone living her life as a zombie.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

djw175 posted:

Anyone got some casual female zombies? Not a mindless person, just someone living her life as a zombie.

Countblanc fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Nov 20, 2015

Afriscipio
Jun 3, 2013

Halloween Jack posted:

Anybody know a good source for art of WFRP protagonists? Not the Grail Knights and Slayers and such that make it into WFB, but the sort of characters you start out playing.

Try these:

More in this album
http://imgur.com/a/bFh7m

Permotriassic
May 29, 2007

Feed me and tell me I'm pretty

djw175 posted:

Like iZombie?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Hot drat, I wish that pic was around when I played a Ghoul in Monsterhearts.

Thanks for the WFRP album.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.

djw175 posted:

I can't find a larger image online, but she's a sentient zombie from this Pathfinder module. In our run through, the PCs spared her, restored her rotten flesh, and gave her a necklace to prevent future rotting.

She gets by.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

djw175 posted:

Rottytops from Shantae

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

p-hop posted:

bad guys

Ventrue :drac:

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

I'm looking for some (apprentice) wizards performing some kind of ill-conceived ritual in the bowels of a library/university/big ol' building. Ideally, the wizards would all be of visibly different backgrounds rather than being all necromancers or whatnot.

This sounds like the kind of thing that I should be tripping over, but I'm coming up with next to nothing.

Successful Businessmanga
Mar 28, 2010

Hmm. Yeaaaah that's kinda a difficult one. The only thing I've been able to find that's like multiple different casters having trouble in an enclosed space is this.

Which doesn't fit the apprentice bill but hey it's a start :v:. Everything else turning up is like either cookie cutter faceless wizards doing heinous poo poo ala-

-or as you say necromancers doing their biz.

e: Bonus magic folk that I enjoyed while I way looking :smugwizard:

Successful Businessmanga fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Nov 28, 2015

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
I just came across some drawings I did for a CYOA thing on another forum. They're Micron pen on wide ruled notebook paper :cool: I haven't taken an art class since middle school but I like to doodle and it was done kind of purposely like a kid would draw in their notebook at school while ignoring the teacher and daydreaming. I am already taking up a ton of space with the images and I don't have the text parts on hand to go with them. I'll just recap it in short between pictures. If you think I should TIMG all of them let me know and I will. They aren't huge, just a lot of them.

main character (middle) joined a band of mercenaries guarding a caravan

desert nomads attack!

EVERYBODY (but you) DIES

looking through the wreckage you find a strange amulet that just feels wrong when you hold it

voters decided that it would be prudent to shove the amulet up your rear end before trying anything else. other than making your walk funny for a week it has no effect

you have terrible nightmares when you fall asleep with the amulet in your hands... gotta do something with it soon

you decide to travel to the capitol and find a collector of rare and enchanted items...

he inspects the amulet and he absolutely must have it!!!

you dig through his coffers and try on various pieces of armor/weapons

some are too weird

others are too heavy

finally you find some armor, a shield, and a sword that are just right

then you decide to travel north and defend the coast against sea raiders. a grizzled veteran sends you to the front lines

then you see something massive on the horizon! it's a giant!

his name is EATS-THE-MOUNTAIN because he do. and when he's done he'll eat you too!

The giant grabs you, but you drive your sword between his knuckle bones. you can hear cartilage and tendons breaking apart!

as his grip releases you run up his arm and leap into his face, thrusting your sword straight into his eye!

you are hailed as a hero by the peasants that live near the shore!

I ran out of spare time to doodle and never finished it. At some point I'd like to do a CYOA rpg thread and run it on classic D&D or an OSR clone with the same style. I need to get a scanner again, and also need to have free time. But it will be hella fun!!

Allatum
Feb 20, 2008

Pillbug
I like it. It's cute.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON
Those are really cool, but I just want to say that EATS-THE-MOUNTAIN is a fuckin' rad name.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

What happens when a party member is eaten by a dragon and you don't have time to go back to town, and in any case are too poor to buy provisions before heading into the dungeon after it?

You get Dungeon Meshi

Not everyone is quite as enthusiastic about this idea.

Shocking revelations!

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.
Dungeon Meshi is a treasure and a delight. Please read it.

Also PS gently caress you Lemon I was going to get a Marcille avatar you heartless monster

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

grassy gnoll posted:

Dungeon Meshi is a treasure and a delight. Please read it.

Also PS gently caress you Lemon I was going to get a Marcille avatar you heartless monster

She's the best, but i don't think Lemon Curdistan posted in this thread, not recently anyway. :cheeky:

-Fish-
Oct 10, 2005

Glub glub.
Glub glub.

I need sexy male cheesecake armor, particularly stuff fitting for a rogue, thief, or Assassin. The more impractical the better!

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.

-Fish- posted:

I need sexy male cheesecake armor, particularly stuff fitting for a rogue, thief, or Assassin. The more impractical the better!

Yoshida does some of this.

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Post the baddest bosozoku girls you got

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009
I need ancient, crashed spaceships. Massive, decaying hulks in the middle of nowhere! Whatever shapes or terrain types you got.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

LucyWanabe posted:

I need ancient, crashed spaceships. Massive, decaying hulks in the middle of nowhere! Whatever shapes or terrain types you got.

Have you ever heard of a game called Homeworld?

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Specifically, google Homeworld: Shipbreakers

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!
my wife is looking for a female half-elf barbarian portrait, but all we can find is a bunch of titty barbarians wearing what amounts to a bikini. Anyone have any wearing more practical furs and leather? A greataxe would be a bonus.

Sockerbagarn
Sep 8, 2007

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare.

This is probably the closest I've got.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

MindSet posted:

my wife is looking for a female half-elf barbarian portrait, but all we can find is a bunch of titty barbarians wearing what amounts to a bikini. Anyone have any wearing more practical furs and leather? A greataxe would be a bonus.

Have a look through my Pinterest. I specifically avoid the t&a kind of girls.

starkebn fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Dec 10, 2015

MindSet
Dec 21, 2008

If this goes badly, and I make a crater, I want it named after me!

starkebn posted:

I sent her a link. thanks :)

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Update: Bosozoku was not exactly the term I was looking for, but sukeban. In the 60s/70s there was a subculture of all-female gangs in Japan and they wore these cool, distinctive jackets/altered school uniforms. I'm mad that I can't find any decent pictures of them to use for a character reference.

Anonymous Robot fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Dec 10, 2015

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

starkebn posted:

As an aside, you can google "pinterest (keyword) (character, usually not needed)" and pretty much get all the art forever.

The tricky part is finding multiple pictures of any one character if you'd like, that's more a manner of lucking out on similar looking ones or some artist's pet character they did a few of.

It also works on sukeban but it seems to hit mostly movie posters. In this case you might want to try to divine the tag associated with it on pixiv.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

-Fish- posted:

MindSet posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

DrSunshine posted:

Have you ever heard of a game called Homeworld?

Yes and yes, thanks. That didn't even occur to me, but that definitely helps my search. :)