Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i already hate everyone in gbs but not any one person more than the rest so my iron fist of judgement would pound all asses evenly and firmly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Applewhite posted:

Anonymity, like an executioner's hood. I like it. I would have been cool with being mod under those conditions.

Quoted for lowtax

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
everyone should mod their own posts we will call it community moderation

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
*does a triple take at this thread*

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Oh hi it's me angerbeet, just a reminder that no images got leeched under my watch as GBS moderator. Not something you can say for el spider or applewhite. Do you want images to get leeched?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

angerbeet posted:

Oh hi it's me angerbeet, just a reminder that no images got leeched under my watch as GBS moderator. Not something you can say for el spider or applewhite. Do you want images to get leeched?

:patriot:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
We need a mod who will stop illegal immigrants from coming in and posting up all our threads!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I know what wheels down in coupons and deals get greased. I know the whole drat system.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.

angerbeet posted:

I know what wheels down in coupons and deals get greased. I know the whole drat system.

this forum doesn't need another insider we don't need business as usual around here. It needs someone to shake things up.

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
what if imgur disabled hotlinking? hosed up to think about

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

deep impact on vhs posted:

what if imgur disabled hotlinking? hosed up to think about

Mmmm hotlinks.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hi i'm jack hotlinks

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What the gently caress is even going on

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Applewhite posted:

We need a mod who will stop illegal immigrants from coming in and posting up all our threads!

I would build a wall to keep those illegals from getting into your interwebs and taking your job.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

angerbeet posted:

dr. e is doing the lords work, don't you dare besmirch sa's greatest mod

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
i would say make social vegan mod but he's my favorite and i dont want him ruined

or her. whatever no judgies

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Applewhite posted:

What if we only enforced the rules in one forum each day, but nobody knows which forum it is at any given time, and the forum being enforced shifts after each time someone is banned?
Also the only punishment is banning.
That way, everyone will be on their best behavior because they don't know if they're in the rules active forum.

I'm thinking more like The Purge but instead of getting to murder and rape we just can probate and ban. Probably not permaban or thousand year probations though.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm a beefy bitch withe attitude but i'll only let u down and leave u wanting more

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Uncle Wemus posted:

What the gently caress is even going on

you are now mod of GBS, congrats

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lonesomedwarf for gbs moderator 2016 coming soon

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I would build a wall to keep those illegals from getting into your interwebs and taking your job.

Make them pay for the wall. It's like paying to register an account except you are paying to be ipbanned from SA forever.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

social vegan posted:

Lonesomedwarf would prob make a good mod.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

social vegan posted:

heck yeah

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I will not mod gbs, sorry guys

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Crow_Rodeo posted:

hehe nice reverse psychology guy

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Crow_Rodeo posted:

but do you know the real kurt russell? i want him to come mod and also be my new dad

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

angerbeet posted:

Only a tiny handful of people has ever seen Dr. Eldarion angry. Are you a rare enough dude?

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

bring back angerbeet, abe, and ozma for a week; call it "throwback gbs".

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

angerbeet posted:

This is just sad

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

mike12345 posted:

I really like this idea. We could be all retro and stuff.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

genesplicer posted:

maybe genesplicer should be mod. he's a teacher (like a real teacher and not a fake adjunct teacher like me who just does it for beer money) and he has the wisdom that comes with age

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.

mike12345 posted:

throw up gbs

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

A misanthrope posted:

maybe genesplicer should be mod. he's a teacher (like a real teacher and not a fake adjunct teacher like me who just does it for beer money) and he has the wisdom that comes with age

As well as the crankiness.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Applewhite posted:

I think this episode of "Are you Being Served" is very relevant to our situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q150xb8byB0

I am impressed that you managed to pull that episode from memory, especiallysince the rest of that season kind of sucked

love, an unfunny lurker

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Been off for a couple of days. Came in to see all this

This one is better than redshirt one

loving hilarious

az
Dec 2, 2005

genesplicer posted:

why not go for the full icequeen experience

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

It's not throwback until OMGWTFBBQ's avatar scripts break your browser.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Lowtax mod me for a single second plz

it can't even be while I'm sleeping

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

A Stupid Baby posted:

i dont want to be a mod but if i did i would promise to literally not do anything unless someone posted one of those old fangled free ipod referal links

he did probate zimboe though so thats a positive. but i think jon pop and zimboe should just be trained to one megathread for poo poo idiots

Yes he did, and I could see nothing unlawful about the post.
He just doesn't didn't like me.

Same for Ralp.

Intercourse 'em both, The humour-impaired sloats. I'm glad they're dead.

Jes' tryin' to generate some grins here folks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

rules for modding gbs? more like modding gbs rules, dude hah just a little topsy turvy take on the thread title how it brought u a smirk in these trying times for an online internet forum

• Locked thread