Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Seems like a little bit of pee in a rushing stream wouldn't make a massive difference. I'd be more concerned about the bacteria.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Samurai Sanders posted:

I basically think this every time now, but where does the GOP go from here? Where do they go from proposing literal government databases of people's religion?
I keep telling fellow Germans "the GOP are basically Nazis" and they say I must be exaggerating. Well.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The real question is does lester know how water treatment/waste water treatment actually work in the real world?

Cause I'm pretty sure there's a whole town peeing in your water, Lester.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!
Barack Obama Accused Of Drinkos The Pee-Pee

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

"I never drink water. Fish gently caress in it."

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

Jonathan Pollard was released, and it looks like he will live in New York.

Waiting with baited breath to see what Kirschen has to say about this. Today's wasn't relevant, it seems.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Kirschen will never mention Johnathan Pollard again

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
All women are widows, I guess.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"Haha, he says the screening process is long, tough, and rigorous? More like, it isn't! Ha, owned :smug:" -- incisive commentary

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A Pro-Bernie Cartoon

quote:

People disagree on an issue, and also there are gizmos. We're getting deep and well-thought-out insights all over the place today

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
Anyone have a copy of that comic that has some CEO quitting because he has "Obamacare" and that his company can keep his cushy paycheck?

I can't seem to find it on TheBlaze or anywhere, and I can't remember the artists name.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Crain posted:

Anyone have a copy of that comic that has some CEO quitting because he has "Obamacare" and that his company can keep his cushy paycheck?

I can't seem to find it on TheBlaze or anywhere, and I can't remember the artists name.

That'd be good ol' Rob Smith Jr

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The people are obviously terrified of the insane white guy in their office who may own at least one gun.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Radish posted:

The people are obviously terrified of the insane white guy in their office who may own at least one gun.

And is the size of Shaq. :stare:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

loquacius posted:

Danke

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

e: beaten

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!

Political cartoons: We make up total lies about people, and then mock those people for the lies we made up

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

*pulls string on right wing shill*

"Somebody's poisoned the waterhole!!"

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I can't find it, but I swear JRROSE! has made this "student answers what the great divide is" joke before, only then it was a nebulous "Republicans and Democrats don't get along" thing.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

loquacius posted:

Is this also the guy who drew a cartoon with a hunchback saying "I've been fired forever because of Obamacare!" I'm sure I didn't dream it up, but I can't find it anywhere.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Piss your pants more, you fear-mongering twerp.

Hitler B. Natural
Feb 11, 2014

Jay Rust posted:

Is this also the guy who drew a cartoon with a hunchback saying "I've been fired forever because of Obamacare!" I'm sure I didn't dream it up, but I can't find it anywhere.
Yuppers

Bonus adorable Republican

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

I don't think any cartoon has ever agc'd itself so hard

Americans irrationally fear an indistinguishable and effectively nonexistent threat of a trickle of extremists among a rushing river of refugees. Obama, as the vice of reason, acknowledges the irrational fear is rooted in racial and religious intolerance. A Mike Lester is Finally Seeing The Light cartoon

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

anybody have handy that comic with the four families so heavily burdened by income tax, including the single mom making $120k and retired couple making like $80k or something?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
'Clash of civilizations' continues to reliably mean 'I'm a bigot'.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

fool_of_sound posted:

'Clash of civilizations' continues to reliably mean 'I'm a bigot'.

How could it not? It's predicated on the assumption that the 'civilizations' you talk about are some sort of indivisible homogenous block and are mutually incompatible.

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.
And by "meant," you mean "did in fact say, and was accurate to do so." The fact that some dumb people don't know the difference between "rational" and "rationale" doesn't magically change what Kerry actually said.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

xthetenth posted:

How could it not? It's predicated on the assumption that the 'civilizations' you talk about are some sort of indivisible homogenous block and are mutually incompatible.

My understanding is that the phrase comes from the theory that post-Cold War large scale conflicts are going to be sourced in mutual xenophobic extended-regionalism, rather than economic or political ideology.

e: When conservatives say it, they mean 'Asians/Muslims just hate us cause.'

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Pollard is out, you hack. This morning.

He forgot pollard.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

drat Yaakov is stupid.

It's not "clash of civilizations", it's Clash of Cultures and Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game!

e: oh wait, maybe he meant Clash of Cultures: Civilizations? :shrug:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Moon people are trying to destroy our way of life. An Iron Sky cartoon.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

drat, all this time. I didn't realize Kirschen was Palestinian.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

It's nice of Kirschen to finally have a Palestinian protagonist explaining the situation from a Palestinian perspective; a good comic.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

America fixates on a hypothetical threat created out of bias and misinformation in Refugee creek while ignoring the failing infrastructure that has allowed raw sewage to contaminate her own water supply.

Dopilsya
Apr 3, 2010

Muscle Tracer posted:

anybody have handy that comic with the four families so heavily burdened by income tax, including the single mom making $120k and retired couple making like $80k or something?

Don't be ridiculous. Nobody would make a comic about them because they are lucky enough to make little enough that they don't have to worry about the crushing burden of the income tax. However, there is a comic showing the truly destitute and persecuted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eletriarnation
Apr 6, 2005

People don't appreciate the substance of things...
objects in space.

Oven Wrangler

ikanreed posted:

Pollard is out, you hack. This morning.

He forgot pollard.

I came to this thread as soon as I saw the news in the ME thread to get Kirschen's take and I am disappointed. Maybe it would be charitable to give him a day to put out a new cartoon, though - I can tell he puts a lot of work into them.

• Locked thread