Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vlaada Chvatil
Sep 23, 2014

Bunny bunny moose moose
College Slice
These rogue like dungeons are silly!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer
With the five times drop taste for +s on technical dungeons, am I better off running a regular technical dungeon or a 1.5x drop rate normal dungeon to farm +s? I'm assuming the technical dungeon.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

rotaryfun posted:

Where did you do this at?

The Experience of a Lifetime dungeon in the special dungeons menu requires 30 stamina and will rocket you up in ranks to the tune of 200,000k rank exp. The Exfat Tama literally can't hurt you and just takes two rounds of full team attacks to kill. On top of that, he's worth a pretty fat chunk of monster exp if you feed him to a card, even more if it's a Dark attribute card.

Sirbloody
Aug 21, 2005

Don't fuck with the Rabbi!
Yeah, 200k was almost enough for me to hit 61, but hey I unlocked the MP store and BFF.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Thanatosian posted:

With the five times drop taste for +s on technical dungeons, am I better off running a regular technical dungeon or a 1.5x drop rate normal dungeon to farm +s? I'm assuming the technical dungeon.

Unless you can think of absolutely nothing else to do, farming technical dungeons sucks due to poo poo rank XP. If you need anything skilled up that drops in the highest tier go for that, otherwise work on something else. In lieu of something specific just go for stones from the coin dungeons.

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011
Can anyone put up any auto healers to help me resolve cheese my way to some dub-emelits?

My id is 364,791,303 also if any Bastets wanna add me feel free. I've been adding any bastet users from here I can find.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

BearPlayingGuitar posted:

Can anyone put up any auto healers to help me resolve cheese my way to some dub-emelits?

My id is 364,791,303 also if any Bastets wanna add me feel free. I've been adding any bastet users from here I can find.

322,578,257 add me, i run bastet in slot 1 and shivadragon active most of the time. WIth shivad and a red leader you can just blast through these dumb dubs with fire prongs.

Also py hunting day 15 results:

could be worse!

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011

FrickenMoron posted:

322,578,257 add me, i run bastet in slot 1 and shivadragon active most of the time. WIth shivad and a red leader you can just blast through these dumb dubs with fire prongs.

could be worse!

Sent you an invite!

nogic
Jul 6, 2002

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

1/4 on Zaerog8. Up to SL6 :suicide:

0/3. Total SL: 0. :(

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime

Sirbloody posted:

Holy hell I just went from rank 48 to rank 60. I love that fight.

Yup 51 to 62. That's awesome! No more giants grinding.

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Snakebutt 4/5 and maxed now :tutbutt:
Zaerog 1/4 ...2 skills total :eek:

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House

Thanatosian posted:

Mechdragons are the overall best Technical dungeons to run to farm +eggs. 50 stam per run but good rank experience at 380ish exp per stam. Non-Mondays = 38.6 stamina per +egg, 1.29 +eggs per run. Mondays with the 1.5x drop bonus = 33 stamina per +egg, 1.52 +eggs per run.

TheQuietWilds posted:

Got my Sphinx for Bestcatte, so he will be incoming soon on my main.
Catte is waifu. Please stop saying he, even if she is low tier waifu because no boobs.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?

Just did that experience of a lifetime dungeon and it brought me up a ton of ranks.

Now I have to choose a best friend and before I choose one of the goons I already friended does anyone on here plan to keep using awoken Bastet for awhile? I could use some more Bastet and Bastet compatible friends anyways.

I have a hypermax awoken bastet with 5 time extensions latent awakenings. Add me if you'd like more friends. The latent make a huge difference in time you get to move orbs around in my experience.

My code is 347737320.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Sent you an invite!

Accepted, which leads do you run actually?

Geekslinger
Jan 30, 2005

Vasler posted:

I have a hypermax awoken bastet with 5 time extensions latent awakenings. Add me if you'd like more friends. The latent make a huge difference in time you get to move orbs around in my experience.

My code is 347737320.

Me too! Just need to finish skill ups for the hyper.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

I appear to have hosed myself over by making Awoken Haku, as she just gets super loving bound on the first floor if I don't get enough dark orbs to murder everything.

iPodschun posted:

Catte is waifu. Please stop saying he, even if she is low tier waifu because no boobs.

Boobs are not required to be best tier waifus, and screw anyone who says otherwise.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

FrickenMoron posted:

could be worse!

Glad your luck changed, I've had gently caress all today. Ranking up nicely though, might get to 250 stamina before the year is out.
TBH, if Pys were maybe half of their current MP cost, I'd probably buy a few. Fuckin 50k, lol

I just saw your mega stone stash, and Scrooge McDuck gold pile, and now I'm jealous as hell

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Anyone here have any experience with GH support for purchases? Specifically how long it takes?

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

Kuros posted:

Anyone here have any experience with GH support for purchases? Specifically how long it takes?

Personally, no, but there's few horror stories of up to 10 days, though everyone who's posted here about it seem to be more like 2-5 days

scorpiobean
Dec 22, 2004

I'll have one sugar coma drink, please.
I don't have a hypermaxed catte but she's my current project so she at least has upwards of a 100 +eggs and a few skill levels as well as 5 time extend latents. 381,542,230 (i may have to clear a few pubbies from my list)

Also I ran the experience dungeon on my alt account and jumped up like 20 ranks lol.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Personally, no, but there's few horror stories of up to 10 days, though everyone who's posted here about it seem to be more like 2-5 days

Meh, okay. I'll wait to purchase the second pack until the first pack processes.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Seemed to get lost in the last page, anybody have a decent estimate for when no dupe dungeons will allow dupe leads for NA? I don't want to UEvo my Verd till it comes through.

korora
Sep 3, 2011
Probably at the end of the year at the earliest. Parvati+Verdandi makes a great no-dupe team so I would just do the ult now.

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011

FrickenMoron posted:

Accepted, which leads do you run actually?

Been using exclusively Bastet once I got her. Starting pull was GZL so I still have him as one of my team leads and I've been resolving through the Friday dungeon if it shows me as running an ogre

Praxis19
Nov 4, 2009

No justice no peace ACAB
I'd like some advice on developing my Bastet team, for a while now I've been running LiuBei/GZL/Michael/CuChu. GZL and CuChu are the ones I most want to replace. Guys I'm considering are Artemis, Freyja, Zuoh and the green cyberdragon (row making one). Thoughts on who would be the best to focus on?

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Doulos posted:

I'd like some advice on developing my Bastet team, for a while now I've been running LiuBei/GZL/Michael/CuChu. GZL and CuChu are the ones I most want to replace. Guys I'm considering are Artemis, Freyja, Zuoh and the green cyberdragon (row making one). Thoughts on who would be the best to focus on?

I think you're fielding your top team right now. The main things you need are a good full board (MeiMei/Verd), defensive (Susano/Kushi), 100% SBR (Perseus), active bind clear (Ceres, Isis, Amaterasu). Lose GZL if you get a second triple prong, lose Chu if you get the green ninja whose name escapes me right now or Kaede. Otherwise I'd stick with what you're running right now.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Doulos posted:

Artemis can directly replace Michael, as she brings a prong and he doesn't, and they're fairly equivalent otherwise.

Zuoh is a good option since you could use more timers and a full board changer. Consider also working on a DIza since it doesn't sound like you have a better damage reducer on hand.

Cyberdragon is just trash.

Praxis19
Nov 4, 2009

No justice no peace ACAB
Ah, I do have both Kushi and DIza (should probably do Kushi's ult-ult), just didn't mention them since they're situational. Although I guess Kushi does bring more offense now than before, I'd still rather have anyone else unless I know I have to take a hit.

Didn't think much about the cyberdragon, but if green rows become a thing again...

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Doulos posted:

Didn't think much about the cyberdragon, but if green rows become a thing again...

Don't really think you're going to want to do rows with Bastet. Michael is more defensive than Artemis since he also makes hearts but if you're going to one-shot everything then use Artemis. Zuoh is ok as a full board but not good enough to leave on there except for dungeons where you know for sure you'll need one.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Nov 20, 2015

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Doulos posted:

Ah, I do have both Kushi and DIza (should probably do Kushi's ult-ult), just didn't mention them since they're situational. Although I guess Kushi does bring more offense now than before, I'd still rather have anyone else unless I know I have to take a hit.

Yeah work on Kushi then. Timer + Damage Resist + Wood + Attacker + 2 Green Orb, pretty much a winner all around.

DIza is a little better for general survivability, but not better for burst-survival and doesn't bring anything to the table in terms of damage or other utility.

Being able to take a hit whenever you want opens up a lot of extra possibilities for getting through dungeons. In terms of DIza on my team, she basically acts as a 1.56x multiplier to HP and RCV, meaning I can eat over 40k damage and recover it very easily. With Kushi, you can tank through upwards of 100k damage hits and give 0 fucks.

With GZL+Liu Bei on your team you really don't need any more offense. You can crush everything in the game with maybe the exception of Challenge 10s and Kali Dungeon with just those two dealing damage.

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
gently caress, I still need 12 more levels so I can replace Clair with DIza on my Yomidra team. What's the most efficient grind spot these days (including coin dungeons)? I'm going to throw some stones at stamina this weekend and finish this team off. Well, at least being able to use it. Still need 6 badpys and to farm the poo poo out of some dark orbs for haku and wait for Okuni's skillup dungeon to come around.

But yeah, can't find the list that used to be out there. Pretty sure King of Gods was at the top, but I don't know if any coin dungeons are equivalent or better. Because getting Piis while doing it would be nice.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
God, I felt like a huge noob going against Challenge 10. The Roguelike aspect makes Gooeyman way loving harder than I expected.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
Anyone done challenge 9 or 10 yet?
I'm not even going to try as I think I'd struggle even without the level up thing

--edit-- ^^who do you get on with lv9?^^

Yermaw Zahoor fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Nov 20, 2015

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
give me this card

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

I'm not even going to try as I think I'd struggle even without the level up thing

I used Bestcatte/Liu Bei/Liu Bei/Perseus/AMeimei/Bestcatte . worked out pretty well. I did have to throw a couple of ragestones at it, but that's because my phone was an rear end in a top hat and dropped my orb early one time and I screwed up another. Should be easily doable without stones and bestcatte.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

HoneyBoy posted:

give me this card

Ah, so we're finally getting to see some of the gold cards for the Jump event.

She has a decent multi-purpouse active "Deal 10000 damage to all enemies. Ignore enemy element and defense. Delay 1 turn to all enemies." but is otherwise meh.

Edit: And Inuyasha is yet another 4x rainbow leader with 1.25x bonuses to a type. Talk about inovation.

Now, this dude

quote:

Ushio & Tora (L/R)

獣の槍 CD: 12 Turns ( 7 )
Change Heart, Poison & Mortal Poison orbs to Light orbs. Bind recovery for 3 turns.
行こうぜ、とら

Physical & Devil type cards ATK x1.5, RCV x1.5. ATK x2 at 5 combos. ATK x1 for each additional combo, up to ATK x5 at 8 combos.

Is the one to get (if you have the physical and devil mons). That's Yomi damage at 8 combos, without the 5-orb requirement.

Edit2: Aladdin's leader skill is quite lol. A row leader who wants to leave a row incomplete

quote:

ATK x2 when simultaneously clearing 6 connected Light orbs. Matched attribute ATK x3 when matching exactly 5 connected orbs with at least 1 enhanced orb.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Nov 20, 2015

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Managed to 0-stone level 9 with A Kirin/A Yomi/L Kali/L Kali/A Susano/A Kirin.

Managed to 1-stone level 10 with A Kirin/Sun Quan/L Kali/L Kali/A Susano/A Kirin, along with a ridiculous amount of good luck. (Would've been a 0-stone if I hadn't overshot slightly on Goemon and knocked him into True Fireworks range.)

Honestly, the level I ended up having the most trouble with was level 7. Stupid Sopdet.

DaveWoo fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Nov 20, 2015

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

DaveWoo posted:

Managed to 0-stone level 9 with A Kirin/A Yomi/L Kali/L Kali/A Susano/A Kirin.

Managed to 1-stone level 10 with A Kirin/Sun Quan/L Kali/L Kali/A Susano/A Kirin, along with a ridiculous amount of good luck. (Would've been a 0-stone if I hadn't overshot slightly on Goemon and knocked him into True Fireworks range.)

I tried the exact same team for c9 and failed 8 times in a row, its not really reliable.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Holy lol! There are no blue monsters in the Jump Fiesta REM.

Get bent Blue!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

trucutru posted:

Now, this dude

Is the one to get (if you have the physical and devil mons). That's Yomi damage at 8 combos, without the 5-orb requirement.

Yeah, but... Light Physical/Devil? Not a tremendous amount of options there.

I mean, sure, it's great if you happen to have a bunch of Ilms lying around, but aside from that...

• Locked thread