Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Der Shovel posted:

Also, Martial, Carrick, Rooney, Valencia and Fellaini are out at least for the Watford game :rip:

That just opens the door to dream duo Lindgard and Wilson. Should be a good match!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

not not luvd posted:

ozil is the better player hth

he's also more important for making us tick

imo Alexis is more important to the team as it stands currently but I don't care which of these two cool and good dudes gets paid more

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Alexis and Ozil are both amazing. I think I like Alexis better though because he's been playing for Arsenal for less time.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Breath Ray posted:

That just opens the door to dream duo Lindgard and Wilson. Should be a good match!

Looks like someone forgot about Depay.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Alexis is from a third world country so when he converts those wages to poverty dollars, in reality he's making out with 3-4 times as much as Ozil.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Alexis is from a third world country so when he converts those wages to poverty dollars, in reality he's making out with 3-4 times as much as Ozil.

But ozil is also from a third world country?

Scikar
Nov 20, 2005

5? Seriously?

Humphrey Vasel posted:

I wonder if that was done ironically because it's mostly him knocking someone off the ball

I still remember when he did that roulette against Bellamy, and afterwards Moyes was going on and on about how skillful he was. Guess he's still milking that moment as far the national team goes.

e: So skillful

Scikar fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Nov 20, 2015

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Leicester can go top tomorrow :psyduck:

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Man arrested for 'trying to punch' Crystal Palace eagle

Free Eagle Punch Man

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

He should team up with Newcastle horse punch guy and fight crime.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Shrapnig posted:

He should team up with Newcastle horse punch guy and fight crime.

If by crime you mean animals yes

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Jose Enrique is fit and playing for our u21s tonight :psyduck:

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

If by crime you mean animals yes

Are you saying animals can't commit crimes?

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Shrapnig posted:

Are you saying animals can't commit crimes?

I wasn't saying that but thinking about it I don't think animals can commit crimes I think they lack the neccessary intent. Maybe we could get them on strict liability crimes I don't know I'm not a lawyer.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Der Shovel posted:

Also, Martial, Carrick, Rooney, Valencia and Fellaini are out at least for the Watford game :rip:

They're gonna get cocky and end up drawing 1-1.

Watford that is.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

EvilHawk posted:

Jose Enrique is fit and playing for our u21s tonight :psyduck:

There is no cover for the fullbacks. Hopefully this works out.

Broletariat
Nov 14, 2014

Der Shovel posted:

Deeney is going to abuse that powderpuff front line of depay-wilson-lingard-whoever

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Manchester United’s Louis van Gaal says he expected more from Memphis Depay

Mempiss goes under the bus but Rooney is still a hero I guess.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I don't think anyone would argue that Memphis has been good this season, but I can't wrap my head around LVG's handling of young players. In the same article he also talks smack about Januzaj and how he has to compete with players "of a higher level" at Dortmund.

And it's not the first time either. In the past he's singled out young players for individual mistakes in his press conferences while conveniently ignoring more similar mistakes by senior players in the same games.

Wasn't he supposed to be great at building up players and developing young talent?

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Der Shovel posted:

I don't think anyone would argue that Memphis has been good this season, but I can't wrap my head around LVG's handling of young players. In the same article he also talks smack about Januzaj and how he has to compete with players "of a higher level" at Dortmund.

And it's not the first time either. In the past he's singled out young players for individual mistakes in his press conferences while conveniently ignoring more similar mistakes by senior players in the same games.

Wasn't he supposed to be great at building up players and developing young talent?

That's because he doesn't mollycoddle them like all the other sissy managers out there! A hard hand makes a good *rambles on*

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Der Shovel posted:

hmm looks like van gaal knows what he was doing>

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

I'm all aboard the Leicester City bandwagon

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

poo poo Farm posted:

hmm looks like van gaal knows what he was doing>

OK now someone get him to start slagging off Rooney so he can score some goals as well.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Coquelin's injury is apparently quite severe so RIP Arsenals season.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Vardy is cool and good imo

Hope he breaks the record next week

Shoren
Apr 6, 2011

victoria concordia crescit

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Vardy is cool and good imo

Hope he breaks the record next week

Anyone who doesn't want to see that happen hates football.

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I don't think anybody saw that one coming

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Shoren posted:

i hope he breaks the all time record which is 12 from some time in the 30s

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

Mangala so bad..

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Let them eat steak

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Shoren posted:

I thought this was pretty classy.

Always liked RVN, me.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Mods rename him Polite Van Nistelrooy

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

lol

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Come home, Brenda. All is forgiven.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Monk has blamed "the tension amongst the fans" for the performance today.

That's him out by Monday then. Take some responsibility you daft oval office.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I'm super stoked that my favourite midlands team, Leicester City, is riding high at the top of the table

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

sassassin posted:

Come home, Brenda. All is forgiven.

I hope Rodgers doesn't go back to managing Swansea and in fact I hope he never manages anywhere again and goes somewhere where no one ever has to listen to him talk or see his awful face ever again.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

blue footed boobie posted:

I hope Rodgers doesn't go back to managing Swansea and in fact I hope he never manages anywhere again and goes somewhere where no one ever has to listen to him talk or see his awful face ever again.

I hope he goes to Chelsea.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

trem_two posted:

And gets relegated hilariously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

trem_two posted:

Yeah or this.

• Locked thread