Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Honestly that tank needs all the help it can get.

post-#snapshotmeta, pre-9.12 buff/rename. God drat was that tank good at snapshotting at ridiculous ranges.

Nordick posted:

Spotted this in a Status Report post showing off new emblems:

Have fun, US goons.

Oh cool so we're celebrating the terrorist group that used slavery to support itself, oppressed the native people that it tried to control through terrorism, and that killed as many Americans than every other war combined, and probably did more damage than in Al Qaeda set off a loving nuclear bomb?

Who are we going to celebrate next? Just assume I photoshopped an Islamic State flag on my Ltraktor because gently caress you Wargaming you fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
They are savvy businessmen, you gotta give them that.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

They are savvy businessmen, you gotta give them that.

The loving traitors didn't even have tanks!

although if putting that emblem on your tank makes the music turn into John Brown's Body (with lyrics) then that would be acceptable.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Hellsau posted:

The loving traitors didn't even have tanks!
:tito:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjaHAt0PauY :tito:

I for one appreciate Wargaming's Slav solidarity. :colbert:

Now Russian players get to rock a crypto-Ukranian rebel flag too, look forward to all the teamkilling.

AceRimmer fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Nov 21, 2015

Dvsilverwing
Jan 17, 2009

One shot left until final TD mission finished with honors, have the side of an IS-3 lined up with APCR, click and the gun fires but the round never leaves the barrel as I get shot a millisecond after firing. By some medium tank halfway across the map that my teammates are letting peak and fire uninterrupted, mind you.

gently caress off, WoT.

Dvsilverwing fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Nov 21, 2015

Cippalippus
Mar 31, 2007

Out for a ride, chillin out w/ a couple of friends. Going to be back for dinner
Disclaimer: my opinion might be wrong or bad.
The Action X is rather underwhelming, so far. Maybe I need to get used to it, but the turret is penetrated way too easily for my taste. Good gun handling though, and it's nice to go faster than 40km/h with a high tier british tank.

Blindeye
Sep 22, 2006

I can't believe I kissed you!
Remember folks, the KV-2 derp will cause collateral damage....

Not that the ISU had a hope in hell of getting out of his predicament but.

Blindeye fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Nov 21, 2015

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4
Not off to a good start. Updated mods in OMC and instant crash cant even start the game.... Now the fun begins of trying to figure out what is causing my crashes... Ill probably be in TS all day if anyone wants to talk me out of trying to play tanks.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
Artillery over Stalingrad

The Battle of Stalingrad was coming to an end. Heavy fighting continued inside the city, the Germans nearly reached the Volga. The Soviets sent meagre reinforcements into the city, while at the same time saving up strength for a counteroffensive, scheduled for November 19th, 1942.

The weather was poor, with fog and rain, and snowfall began on the day of the offensive. In these conditions, aircraft could do little to help the attackers. It was up to tank and artillery to make a path for infantry.

A Fuse for Uranus

Three Soviet Fronts, Don, South-West, and Stalingrad, expected to put up 20,000 guns and mortars. This meant that for every kilometer in the breakthrough region there were 70 or more barrels aiming at the Germans. An artillery barrage of this caliber was unheard of on the Soviet-German front. In order for it to be successful, an enormous amount of preparations must be completed.

A countless number of guns and mortars were towed through the few roads and through the steppe. There weren't enough horses or tractors, and the latter broke down. There were cases where on the way to the front, up to half of the already miserly tank park went out of commission. Most artillery regiments had to ferry their cannons in two or three trips.

The positions were prepared in advance, especially for reinforcement units. The Red Army had a dire shortage of vehicles, fuel for trucks, and food for horses, and logistics suffered as a result, especially for attacking units. Nevertheless, every battery had to have a day worth of rations (aside from the emergency reserve), and a reserve of fuel.

Guns and mortars need ammunition, lots of ammunition. At the beginning of Operation Uranus, artillery units received 1.5 to 3 ammunition loads. The numbers for the whole operation are even more impressive: 122 mm guns and 152 mm howitzers of the Don Front had over 9 ammunition loads.

In order for the ammunition that was delivered through such hard labour to not go to waste, Soviet units performed recce in force two days before the offensive to discover the true location of enemy units. The chief of artillery of the Don Front, Vasiliy Ivanovich Kazakov, wrote: "Without proper reconnaissance and correctly processed information, the only thing you can do is make a pretty looking plan and, having fired off thousands of shells, still not reached your goal."

This "orchestra" of many thousands needed careful direction. Five minutes before the barrage, a command was given on all channels: "Operation!", meaning that all communication must cease. Soon after, the Soviet god of war began its careful destructive work. Every minute on the Don Front alone, five or six thousand shots were fired.

The Soviet offensive began on November 19th, and after only four days the forces of the Stalingrad and South-West Fronts joined up at Kalach-on-the-Don. The Germans at Stalingrad were surrounded, and they would not break out.

Soviet artillery was learning the difficult science of war, and Kazakov, carefully summarizing combat experience, taught his artillery how to fight.

God of War's Hammer

During preparations, fire was only planned for discovered targets. Ammunition would not be wasted on unknown regions. The most attention was directed to pillboxes, which were a thorn in the side in many past battles. Every pillbox and dugout had a card associated with it that detailed when it was discovered, its design, how many firing ports it has, and where they are aimed. All targets were marked on a panoramic photo.

Commanders paid great attention to cooperation between artillery, tanks, and infantry, as well as direct fire. Each company commander received cooperation tables. Each battery commander was shown lines and targets at which he would be shooting. For additional reliability, all communication cables had a backup, and were buried in the snow.

The first barrage was spread out over the whole depth of the German defense. The fuses of the shells were set for fragmentation, for maximum damage against the unsuspecting German infantry. After that, the artillery spent half an hour methodically destroying the German defenses. Each battery was working on one specific target.

After that came the suppression period. At this time, the barrage is aimed at the front lines, then shifts in depth for ten minutes, then moves back to the front line for five minutes. During this barrage, the fuses are set for explosive action, in order to reliably destroy fortifications.

Now, Soviet tanks and infantry could start attacking. The artillery kept up their work, supporting the attacking units with their wave of fire. A special group of guns and mortars was used for this task.

The first target was located 200-280 meters away from the front line, after which the barrage moved up in increments of 100 meters. Main lines were designated every 200-300 meters, and the artillery would focus on them for 2-3 minutes. On average, for every 100 meters of target line, 9 76 mm shells, half as many 122 mm shells, and one third as many 152 mm shells fell every minute. If infantry moved too fast, a signal was sent, and the barrage would move along. If the infantry stalled, then the volume of artillery fire at their targets would double. Intermediate targets were fired on for two minutes, and then the barrage would move without a signal from infantry. For this stage, the fuses were set for fragmentation.

While infantry and tanks moved after the barrage, the main group continued its work on the enemy's main defenses.

Mortars were first used in the barrage, then moved up after the infantry. Katyusha launchers aimed their first strike at the front line. During the second round, they fired in depth, up to 400 meters from the front lines. Their third burst was timed to coincide with the last barrage. After that, the Katyusha rockets were aimed at ravines and reverse slopes in depth of the German defenses.

Vasiliy Ivanovich Kazakov will make it through the entire war. His artillerymen, gathering up experience, will crush the German tanks on the north side of the Kursk salient, cover the crossings over the Dnieper, crush enemy fortifications in Belarus and Poland, from Vitebsk to Poznan. After the war, Kazakov will become the commander of artillery of the Soviet Occupational Force in Germany, Marshal of Artillery, and the first Chief of Land AA Artillery, showing himself a true master of the art of war. But his first step towards glory was here, at Stalingrad.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blindeye posted:

Remember folks, the KV-2 derp will cause collateral damage....

Not that the ISU had a hope in hell of getting out of his predicament but.

That was a mercy kill imo. He would have been struggling against the inevitable for 10 seconds while the A-44 reloaded.

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4
Well OMC is hosed for me i downloaded the newest version and its still bringing up 9.10 mods. So gently caress it. Waiting till they fix their stupid loving launcher.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Solo's modpack works fine for me. It doesn't have everything OMC does but I imagine it would be an okay stopgap.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes
I'm normally an OMC user, but I just downloaded Aslains modpack and it's just as good if not better.

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

Exia00 posted:

Well OMC is hosed for me i downloaded the newest version and its still bringing up 9.10 mods. So gently caress it. Waiting till they fix their stupid loving launcher.
Uninstall omc using the uninstaller, check the game runs by playing a proving grounds game, use the big dl link in http://odemmortis.com/odem-mortis-modpack/ and do a fresh install

if your actual game client is intact, this shouldn't be causing any problems. OMC tend to be slow after patches compared to some modders because they actually test. But it is all up to date so I don't know wtf is happening to you

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
I haven't played this dumb stupid game in over a year, what is the broken FotM bullshit that I should be using to reap pub tears for the, let's face it, one week I play this thing before peacing out again.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Vando posted:

I haven't played this dumb stupid game in over a year, what is the broken FotM bullshit that I should be using to reap pub tears for the, let's face it, one week I play this thing before peacing out again.

O-I Exp does 300 damage at tier 5 and is reasonably mobile and kind of armorless, the O-I is a heavily armored KV-2. Both are great in #snapshotmeta.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Vando posted:

The usual suspects: KV-220-2, Churchill III, LeFH, E 25.

E: KV-220-2 just got a buff that gives it thicker frontal armor and better acceleration.

Terrorist Fistbump fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Nov 22, 2015

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
I think of all the tanks you listed, only the Churchill was in the game when I last played. WELP

Type 59 is still maximum bullshit though, right? How about the French lights?

Steelion
Aug 2, 2009
The French lights kinda got left behind by feature creep, as I understand it. They're not bad but I think they're a lot less dominant. The type 59 seems pretty good, but I only just relatively recently started playing it :v:

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Vando posted:

to reap pubbie tears, start every match in the 59 with something along the lines of "i just bought this account and boy does this tank suck"

13 90 does OK for tears if you make sure to load full APCR and shoot heavies in the face.

Real Cool Catfish
Jun 6, 2011
Apparently the KV-220's side armour isn't as great. Shame, was hoping they'd stick the extra 20mm on the front and call it a day.

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

Vando posted:

T67 seems to be particularly favored in this patch's meta, and it's at a tier where you can see plenty of awful players and even do quite well solo. But then you might as well T-34, which remains fantastic.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

:frogsiren: All goons on deck, the 113 will soon not be hilariously terrible! :frogsiren:

quote:

-Hull- 113
Terrain resistance - hard terrain: new 1.1, old 1.3, difference -0.2
Terrain resistance - medium terrain: new 1.2, old 1.4, difference -0.2

Terrain resistance - soft terrain: new 2.5, old 2.7, difference -0.2
Accuracy loss from movement: new 0.18, old 0.19, difference -0.01

Accuracy loss from traverse: new 0.18, old 0.19, difference -0.01

-Gun

Turret - 113 - 122 mm 60-122T
Depression: became 5, was 4, difference 1
Accuracy: became 0.37, was 0.36, difference 0.01
Reload time: became 10, was 10.9, difference -0.9
Aiming time: became 2.8, was 2.7, difference of 0.1

Now it can actually be a "heavy medium" without being atrocious at both things! Then again it hasn't be the Worst Tier Ten for quite a while, with the Type 5, FV4005 and arguably the post-nerf 183 being worse than it. Now it might be better than the Maus or some of the shittier mediums/tds.

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!

Hellsau posted:

:frogsiren: All goons on deck, the 113 will soon not be hilariously terrible! :frogsiren:

Now it can actually be a "heavy medium" without being atrocious at both things! Then again it hasn't be the Worst Tier Ten for quite a while, with the Type 5, FV4005 and arguably the post-nerf 183 being worse than it. Now it might be better than the Maus or some of the shittier mediums/tds.

If there is ever a t10 worse than the current 4005 I won't know how to react. The thing is profound in its terribleness.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Desuwa posted:

If there is ever a t10 worse than the current 4005 I won't know how to react. The thing is profound in its terribleness.

In the current game I believe the Type 5 is both worse in performance and less fun to play, since they're both horrible tanks but at least the 183 is funny when/if it hits. 282 gold pen isn't acceptable for a slow tier 10.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Vando posted:

I think of all the tanks you listed, only the Churchill was in the game when I last played. WELP

The Type is still good because its a solid tier 8 medium, but it doesn't dominate like it used too. Also gold rounds for credits gave lower tier vehicles have a better chance. Its not like the old days when it was dropped into a match full of tier 6 tanks and its only risk was running out of ammo before enemies.

French lights are bad and outclassed at every tier except 8, the US light line is fantastic at tier 5,6,7 with the best light tanks.

Since it doesn't sound like you want to play long, get the new KV-1S at tier 5, throw the 122mm gun on it, and derp the poo poo out of people. WGing nerfed the poo poo out of 105mm derps awhile ago, but never touched that one. There is a whole lot of people who get real loving upset when you one-shot them.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug
Tank on a Wire

"Electricity will bloody up the armoured snout of fascism. Electrotanks will be the first do do this." Electrical engineer A.I. Bogun-Dobrovolskiy was not shy in his choice of words when he wrote an accompanying letter to his invention in July of 1941.

Fuel is as important to a tank as armour or armament. If fuel runs out or freezes, the tank becomes a bunker. A fuel explosion almost always spells the death of the tank and crew. Many inventors asked themselves, why not build an electric tank?

Bogun-Dobrovolskiy's Electric Tank

"Electrotank: a mobile remotely controlled combat vehicle. The electrotank (ET) can be armed with a torpedo, a mine, or an HE charge up to 200 kg. The ET can deliver an explosive in any direction and detonate it."

According to the author's description, the vehicle consisted of three parts. The first was the power converter, a light mobile system that could attach to any three-phase power source. The inventor assumed that one will be easy to find on any battlefield. "Suburbs, industrial regions, power plants, an electrified village, a farm, etc." The power converted had a rotating drum split into three parts. Each sector had a separate cable for powering the tank's engine and its armament.

The inventor proposed two engines, one per track. Their simultaneous work could propel the tank forward, or, by using only one, spin the tank in place. According to Bogun-Dobrovolskiy, this solution "removes the need for a gearbox, simplifies the complex kinematics of clutches and controls in an ordinary tank."

The ET's hull was a light welded design, protected by light armour. The author stresses that the tank's suspension should be robust and its hull should be low. The payload was placed in a special contained in the hull. The operator could detonate it remotely from a command post, which could be any tank or armoured car. There was also an option to detonate the payload on impact.

Unlike many other inventors, Bogun-Dobrovolskiy mentioned the drawbacks of his design along with the advantages. The drawbacks included a short range, limited by the 300 meter cable, the disposable nature of the tank, and problems with a power source. On the other hand, the engineer highlighted that the tank would be very cheap, only 6000 rubles without a payload.

Electric tank on skis

Soon after Bogun-Dobrovolskiy, I.M. Emchenko sent a proposal for an electric tank to the Commissariat of Defense. His first letter, sent in September of 1941, was not answered. After a year and a bit, he sent another.

The very first lines of his letter praised his invention: an aerodynamic hull, thick armour, fire safety. This was not especially unusual compared to other inventions, but the project was rather unusual.

Like the ET, Emchenko's tank was powered by a cable, propelled by two motors that were connected to a portable generator. The cable would be buried 100 mm into the ground as the tank moved using some device. The inventor also discarded the idea of tracks, instead preferring "six skis for the tank to move on." The spiked strips would move one by one, imitating tracks. Emchenko insisted that his tank could climb a slope of 60-70 degrees and have a range of 2 km. "In case of emergency, the skis could be retracted and the tank lowers itself to the ground.", becoming an immobile bunker.

The tank would be small (3.2 meters long, 1.8 meters wide, 1.1 meters tall) and have thick 98 mm armour on all surfaces. Emchenko planned his tank's speed at 30 kph. The armament (a machinegun and a flamethrower) was fitted in a spherical turret, opposite of one another. "The machinegun can destroy targets up to 3 m away in a 360 degree arc." The author did not explain why the machinegun's range was so low. The turret could be fitted with another machinegun, to protect the cables. Finally, Emchenko proposed that spiked drums could be fitted on the front of the tank to help it cross over obstructions up to 1 meter tall and clear minefields. The tank would be controlled by a crew of two, who would have to lie down inside it.

The commissariat did not react to the project once again. Emchenko did not rest, and proposed a third variant of his tank in 1943. The spiked skis were replaced with "turtle feet", the armament gained an AT rifle. The armour thickness increased to 120 mm. The speed doubled, but the tank became a single-seater. A sketch was attached to the description. There is a marking on the margins of the letter: "Archive and add to previously sent materials, reply to the author." It seems that he finally received an answer, but it was definitely not positive.

Bruskin's Electric Armour

If either of those tanks saw the light of day, they could be equipped with special electric armour, the patent for which was filed by Astrakhan citizen D.A. Bruskin. The idea consisted of two or more armoured plates with a difference in electrical potential. Bruskin wrote: "The potential created by a generator can, for a short amount of time, achieve sufficient power to weld." The inter-armour space was very small, and the external armour was thin, but the author expected it to be penetrated.

"A bullet that penetrates the outer armour and hits the inner armour will close the circuit. The tip of the bullet will heat up and flatten, making its subsequent path difficult." This is how the author expected his electric defenses to work.

Bruskin's idea was unusual, but not novel. In 1940, an engineer named Nikolayev reported to Stalin himself about his two-layered armour. The outer layer was very hard, and the inner layer was made from boilerplate. It could, according to the author, resist a weakened bullet with a changed trajectory. "In being destroyed, it protects!" exclaimed Nikolayev. His excitement was cooled by poor performance in trials. As for Bruskin's electric armour, it remained on paper.

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
Little help? I remember way back a bunch of missions got unchecked on my account for some reason. I just need one more lady for my tank...

This mission's goal is to splash two dudes, right? Spent a few games one shotting guys and it hasn't triggered it. Also, wtf.

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT
Yea, I think your description is wonky if I remember that mission right.

DonkeyHotay
Jun 6, 2005

Hellsau posted:

They should buff the ufp to 150mm.

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe

Jago posted:

Little help? I remember way back a bunch of missions got unchecked on my account for some reason. I just need one more lady for my tank...
This mission's goal is to splash two dudes, right? Spent a few games one shotting guys and it hasn't triggered it. Also, wtf.

Hmm, well I just got it for knocking out a guy in one shot, then winning. So it was marked as incomplete, but only rewarded me when I got the secondary maybe? I dunno, who cares.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Hellsau posted:

They are also for some unknown reason buffing the is6 and kv5 next patch. :psyduck:
Here is hoping they run a new batch of lending out the kv5. Cause that was hilarious if you played anything in tier8 with armour and gun like the is3.

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4

stephenfry posted:

Uninstall omc using the uninstaller, check the game runs by playing a proving grounds game, use the big dl link in http://odemmortis.com/odem-mortis-modpack/ and do a fresh install

if your actual game client is intact, this shouldn't be causing any problems. OMC tend to be slow after patches compared to some modders because they actually test. But it is all up to date so I don't know wtf is happening to you

This happens to me every time the game updates since 9.9. The game updates fine. I start it to make sure everything works. I get the newest version of OMC. But the OMC launcher still shows the old version of the game. Then if i try and start my game without even installing any mods it instantly crashes. So i have to redownload the game....

Not like i really play the first week of a patch anyway because nothing has really been updated. Just kind of annoying.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes
Why would you redownload the game due to mods? Even if you are using wierd mods that don't use the mods folder, make a backup! Otherwise just erase your mods folder. Also, as I said, Aslains pack works fine.

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4

Darkrenown posted:

Why would you redownload the game due to mods? Even if you are using wierd mods that don't use the mods folder, make a backup! Otherwise just erase your mods folder. Also, as I said, Aslains pack works fine.

Because i have to it doesnt matter if i empty the resmods folder... game still crashes.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Some mods gently caress with the core game data. I think the sound packs are the worst offenders, especially if you have an installer that doesn't back up what's been changed and/or an uninstaller that doesn't restore the backups properly.

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012

Exia00 posted:

Because i have to it doesnt matter if i empty the resmods folder... game still crashes.

Ok, but if this is common just make a copy of the game folder and keep it unmodded, recopying has got to be much faster than redownloading.

Unrelated, just doing some spotting:

:stare:

Shame I can't shave off half of that for LT-15 too.

Truck Stop Daddy
Apr 17, 2013

A janitor cleans the bathroom

Muldoon

Hellsau posted:

oh myyy gooood

Exia00
Feb 13, 2014

When in doubt.... C4

Some mods gently caress with the core game data. I think the sound packs are the worst offenders, especially if you have an installer that doesn't back up what's been changed and/or an uninstaller that doesn't restore the backups properly.

Yeah probably the sound mods. But i never had an issue with them before 9.9. Would just download the new versions of them and was good to go...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Okay, so first, Domination and Steel Hunt modes are loving trash. That flag poo poo is horrendous and I wish we could go back to the mode that was just, "kill everything that isn't you". Exia, remember how I said maybe it would be better solo and not in a platoon? Turns out I tried a solo match in Steel Hunt - 4 platoons of 3 and 4 solo players. Still 7 minutes which is just atrocious. Also I lost 40k credits but did a 300k mission so whatever. Second match I lost 39k, again did a 300k mission so whatever. The second game I ended up getting spawn camped by two platoons because you spawn in the same street in the city every time.

Second, the IS-6 and KV-5 are stupidly buffed on 9.13 super test:

This is bad because it punishes lower tiers far more than higher tiers, and the driver's hatch being MORE armored than the rest of the upper plate on the IS-6 is just unacceptable game design.

Third, until the patch, do not loving reverse toward the enemy in your KV-5:

lol 90mm of armor.

e: fourth, why the gently caress are Wargaming stabbing themselves in the leg by not including the Rampage modes in their missions? Encourage people to play these modes you've spent so much time on, christ.

e2: Hey, the Steel Hunt mode has a platoonless mode! Except you don't know which one you're getting when you ready up, the platoon one or the other, and certain missions are impossible in one mode or the other. Also lol 7 minute timers are loving stupid.

Hellsau fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Nov 23, 2015