Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

YouTuber posted:

Dozer, Hi. Buy my character for real life money.

No. You buy mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

mpaarating posted:

Well I know that. I'm just saying that we're actually the worst people on SA and maybe we should do something to remedy that.

well technically outside of D&D and LP eve goons are the most ~relevant~ part of SA.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Venom Snake posted:

well technically outside of D&D and LP eve goons are the most ~relevant~ part of SA.

don't forget h1z1

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Venom Snake posted:

D&D is less relevant to the world at large than 4chan's /b/

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
is there a good active tank stratios fit?

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

Foehammer007 posted:

yes https://zkillboard.com/kill/50268845/

(disclaimer: don't fly that, it's not a good fit)

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
I was excited to fly the new MJD Command destroyers but then I remembered that everyone I used to fly with is either unsubbed or not in the CFC so I have no idea what I would even do if I wanted to come back to the game.

Samahiel
Mar 17, 2009

Voyager I posted:

I was excited to fly the new MJD Command destroyers but then I remembered that everyone I used to fly with is either unsubbed or not in the CFC so I have no idea what I would even do if I wanted to come back to the game.

Oh poo poo, you might have to talk to new people and make friends in an MMO! :ohdear:

Samahiel
Mar 17, 2009

As the Imperium starts shedding the more sane and reasonable members who wake up and realise that paying monthly to Not Play A Computer Game is rather silly, it will only congeal and concentrate into demented true believers, rmt scum and hardcore bears. Should be some decent drama incoming before it finally keels over and dies from its own self imposed tedium.

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

KaoliniteMilkshake posted:

yes https://zkillboard.com/kill/50268845/

(disclaimer: don't fly that, it's not a good fit)

Gah! Why?

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Voyager I posted:

join the cfc?

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Foehammer007 posted:

I made this but never used it as is it a bit too expensive for my risk aversion.
It could go with autocanons, only 1 cap injector and a sebo or some ewar I suppose.
Don't forget to carry standard or improved exile.

[Stratios, armor active]

Damage Control II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Medium Armor Repairer II
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

50MN Microwarpdrive II
Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 800
Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 800
Stasis Webifier II
Warp Scrambler II

Heavy Electron Blaster II
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II

Medium Nanobot Accelerator I
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Anti-Explosive Pump II

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Samahiel posted:

paying monthly to Not Play A Computer Game

lookit this nerd who doesn't have passive eve income paying his subs

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

blowfish posted:

join the cfc?

I am in the CFC and have never been in anything but Waffe, the issue is that thanks to the agony that is prolonged peace it looks like just about everyone I used to fly with no longer is. What's more, I was in Space Violence, so the thing I used to do basically doesn't exist anymore as CFC member activity.

Voyager I fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Nov 21, 2015

Samahiel
Mar 17, 2009

Voyager I posted:

I am in the CFC and have never been in anything but Waffe, the issue is that thanks to the agony that is prolonged peace it looks like just about everyone I used to fly with no longer is. What's more, I was in Space Violence, so the thing I used to do basically doesn't exist anymore as CFC member activity.

Space Violence exists, MINILUV exists, or hell nut up and wrangle some nerds into finding your own fun.

The resources to find your bliss are at your disposal; it just requires a modicum more initiative than bitching about it on the forums.

illectro
Mar 29, 2010

:jeb: ROCKET SCIENCE :jeb:

Hullo, I'm Scoot Moonbucks.
Please stop being surprised by this.
After weeks of scouting, bookmarking and deploying structures my 'Story Of The Fountain War' video is finally ready
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZQ4ejFq7BY

I should really log back in for Cloud Ring

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Voyager I posted:

Word on the street is that bos is still doing ild sv things (eg smallgang/blops fuckery).

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Samahiel posted:

As the Imperium starts shedding the more sane and reasonable members who wake up and realise that paying monthly to Not Play A Computer Game is rather silly, it will only congeal and concentrate into demented true believers, rmt scum and hardcore bears. Should be some decent drama incoming before it finally keels over and dies from its own self imposed tedium.

People have been saying this forever and it has yet to become true.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

grumplestiltzkin posted:

Word on the street is that bos is still doing ild sv things (eg smallgang/blops fuckery).

Yea but you'd have to leave the warm, loving, SRP filled, bosom of waffe for that

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Venom Snake posted:

:byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood:

Together they shall sing the song that ends our world.

Swit
Sep 6, 2013

by Cowcaster
Citadel Vulnerabilities

Citadel Vulnerabilities periods YouTube (point in) time.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Venom Snake posted:

Maybe from their viewpoint you already are the demented true believer? :v:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Hey if you keep predicting something to die, eventually you'll be right.

Alavaria
Apr 3, 2009

blablablabla posted:

Hey if you keep predicting something to die, eventually you'll be right.
Not if eve dies first, unless you count that as killing us.

I guess suddenly our servers could die and never come back killing our Jabber Online

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Alavaria posted:

Not if eve dies first, unless you count that as killing us.

I guess suddenly our servers could die and never come back killing our Jabber Online

Coworker of mine said XMPP is dying :laffo:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Libluini posted:

Maybe from their viewpoint you already are the demented true believer? :v:

Well I post on D&D so I'm certainly demented.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

vodkat posted:

Yea but you'd have to leave the warm, loving, SRP filled, bosom of waffe for that

It is actually possible to pvp without the sticky gooey warmth of gw srp.

its just not profitable:bernin:

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

mpaarating posted:

Coworker of mine said XMPP is dying :laffo:

He's not wrong, XMPP and IRC are on a decline in total users. A lot of gaming groups and companies use the protocols but wider usership is declining in favor of poo poo like Tinder and Facebook Messenger.

madjack
Dec 31, 2013
facebook technically is XMPP :nallears:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

madjack posted:

facebook technically is XMPP :nallears:

Not anymore!

madjack
Dec 31, 2013

:rip:

the more you know

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
I don't know if it came up yet, but the three guys commenting on the Amarr Championship mentioned cap batteries get their tiericide-treatment soon. Official posts/devblogs next week.

Hopefully they get more useful. I really want to use them, but literally everything else seems to be better.

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Samahiel posted:

Space Violence exists

No it doesn't.

quote:

MINILUV exists

Yeah but I hear it's being run by a basic fuccboi.

Voyager I posted:

I am in the CFC and have never been in anything but Waffe

Eh. Pull out and have a trial separation, run off and play with Koshka and Foe and all the other Cool KidsTM.

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

scandoslav posted:

No it doesn't.

Eh. Pull out and have a trial separation, run off and play with Koshka and Foe and all the other Cool KidsTM.

Yes, it's time to come home to the TRUE GOON :laugh:

MorsAnima
Nov 29, 2010
I just feel completely shit on. These changes won't make a cat in hell's difference.

Voyager I posted:

scandoslav posted:

Really, Voyager. BOS is kicking rear end and taking names in Syndicate, they gained a lot from getting booted from GSF. The teat of peacetime SRP isn't worth being bored.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Reboot groon imo

Then go to syndicate, join oss and invade cloud ring :v:

If you're feeling frisky you can probably get mittens to declare that there are no groons or something

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Glory of Arioch posted:

lookit this nerd who doesn't have passive eve income paying his subs

Is this possible with one character and one account?

Samahiel
Mar 17, 2009

scandoslav posted:

No it doesn't.

For me MINILUV peaked when it was about trolling Jade Constantine and small gang fights in the amarr pipe with the 0rphanage; but I'm not so childish to begrudge the freighter gankers their fun and claim they're not TRUGON enough.

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Samahiel posted:

For me MINILUV peaked when it was about trolling Jade Constantine and small gang fights in the amarr pipe with the 0rphanage; but I'm not so childish to begrudge the freighter gankers their fun and claim they're not TRUGON enough.

I did no such thing :P

As it so happens, boney is my favorite basic fuccboi behind verneusses

Normal Barbarian fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Nov 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samahiel
Mar 17, 2009

scandoslav posted:

I did no such thing :P

As it so happens, boney is my favorite bassic fuckboy behind verneusses

Similarly Koshka is one of my favorite TRUGOONs.

e: A thing I made way back in 2012

Samahiel fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Nov 21, 2015

• Locked thread