Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Syncopated posted:

You must bring me... A shrubbery!!! Oh man I love that movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
God am I pumped for the new Star Wars.

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
basically, Star Trek: Generations was the keystone of the whole series and is as critical as any of the others

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Syncopated posted:

Hey dude, I got my new home cinema set up, you wanna come over and watch Avengers 2 tonight? Oh by the way, do you have a netflix subscription?

it's cool, i have it on DVD. normal DVD, none of that blu-ray Sony scam bullshit

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I know you're good with electronics; can you help me set up my new LG flatscreen?

What did you do?! Now my movies all have black bars on the sides!

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Smythe posted:

"c health s: doc says i got low T. :smith:"

lol

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
if you've been asked the question "is pepsi okay?", you might be a 5 figgy fucktard :smuggo:

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

Smythe posted:

"agggg, gotta deal with freakin failtard Sanjay in India to fix the DB again. pissss"

he clearly said "badass"

my logitech 7.1 system doesn't lie

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

excuse me, waiter? can I have some ketchup for my steak?

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
god drat it bill, you're embarrassing me, they know me here. they don't put ketchup on the table for a reason. they serve top quality steaks at long horn. if you want a piece of leather slathered in 'chup go to, i don't know, outback steakhouse. now put your arm down, here's some A1.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I once saw an ad for testosterone replacement therapy and an ad for "did you take trt and have an ultrastroke and develop stage 7 cancer? call our law firm now!" during the same show

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

qirex posted:

I once saw an ad for testosterone replacement therapy and an ad for "did you take trt and have an ultrastroke and develop stage 7 cancer? call our law firm now!" during the same show

I watch advertisements

Cyberbird
Jul 18, 2015

I have a stable housing situation that I'm covering with my own income, I'm living well within my means and still have enough every month for some small luxuries and the incidental things that come up. I have health insurance and I can clear up my copays as they come. Things are pretty good.

crusader_complex
Jun 4, 2012

Cyberbird posted:

I have a stable housing situation that I'm covering with my own income, I'm living well within my means and still have enough every month for some small luxuries and the incidental things that come up. I have health insurance and I can clear up my copays as they come. Things are pretty good.

bless your heart! see you at church

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Cyberbird posted:

This! Share if you agree!

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i vape

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
*updates budget spreadsheet*

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

ADINSX posted:

I watch advertisements

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
You see, my opinions of religion are grander than yours because I, myself, are an atheist

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
i have 3 tvs

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
i keep an eye on amazon lightning deals. you never know what will show up

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
you wouldn't *believe* the markup on iPads!

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

oh man christmas is going to cost me like 5 grand this year but you know, don't skimp on your family that's what really matters

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

qirex posted:

oh man christmas is going to cost me like 5 grand this year but you know, don't skimp on a hot dog man that's what really matters

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
parents are out of town this weekend, gonna have my girlfriend over and she can spend the night.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*has 15k posts on poolforum.com*

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Oh wait that's our very own jello :mmmhmm:

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i have a great view of the city i can't afford to live in

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i bought a house i can't afford because the prices can only go up!!

ugh loving property taxes why do i have to pay for sidewalks this is bullshit. i see those republicans were right all along

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
*lives 50+ miles away from an ocean*

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Space-Pope posted:

*lives 50+ miles away from a major river or ocean*

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

what's the point of traveling? i have everything i need right here

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

$110 each for a passport? no thanks, ill keep taking the kids to disney world instead

we just got the disney credit card that has 0% interest for the first year, this is really gonna save us a lot of money after the balance transfer

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

what do you mean miracle whip isn't mayonnaise?

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy
just finished my shopping spree at william's sonoma. i know $40 is a bit pricey for a cheese grater, but you can't skimp on quality!

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

*thinks a beef steak is the height of fine cuisine*

creationist believer
Feb 16, 2007

College Slice
*scans rum bottle barcode* i wrote an app that'll help me find drinks with the highest ABV per dollar taking into account store brand soda as mixers!

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

creationist believer posted:

*scans rum bottle barcode* i wrote an app that'll help me find drinks with the highest ABV per dollar taking into account store brand soda as mixers!

*drinks shasta cola*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

the salesman at the Ford dealer said I was lucky. his manger wasn't in so he was able to get me an amazing 84 month financing rate on a V6 mustang.

• Locked thread