Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sarkozymandias posted:

Games are bad and their associated personalities are also bad except Vinny because hes like a normal human sucked into the shitpit of video games like he is Captain N and Dan is Simon Belmont and Austin is Kid Icarus and Brad is Mega Man and Jeff is Mother Brain.

:shibe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

It is extremely illegal to post in this forum without liking video games or gaming.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sarkozymandias posted:

Games are bad and their associated personalities are also bad except Vinny because hes like a normal human sucked into the shitpit of video games like he is Captain N and Dan is Simon Belmont and Austin is Kid Icarus and Brad is Mega Man and Jeff is Mother Brain.

You have AIDS.

Sarkozymandias
May 25, 2010

THAT'S SYOUS D'RAVEN

I like vidgames I just can't lie about them being good sorry I didn't mean to disturb the equilibrium :(

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

go back to GBS immediately

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Video games are good as hell you god damned retard.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sarkozymandias posted:

I could probably kick your rear end in real life and I'm a big time gamer so frankly, I don't give a poo poo about your stupid post bitch. Meet me at R.E. Olds park and I'll make you wish you never posted in this forum.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this is an epic post http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744138&pagenumber=25&perpage=40#post452492601

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Ah. Lol. Yikes.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the guy with posts about assassins creed, call of duty and wow thinks games are bad for some reason

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I agree with the post but reading a Assassin's Creed megathread waiting for a chance to post it is absolutely insane. If you do sack up and go to the park I'm going to shoot you with one thousand rockets.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that guy has 90,000 hours in WoW guaranteed

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

For butts sake.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Sarkozymandias posted:

Sarkozymandias posted:

I like vidgames I just can't lie about them being good sorry I didn't mean to disturb the equilibrium :(

Die.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Advice to the game disliker guy because he's probably still reading here: Try playing Mario. puta idiota.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
he's a stupid bitch

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*looking at the game hater's smoldering flame-ridden corpse* drat guys... leave some for me.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
the people who only play games are probably the softest weakest strain of humanity ever conceived and giantbomb and their fanbase are a pretty good illustration of this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mr. Unlucky posted:

the people who only play games are probably the softest weakest strain of humanity ever conceived and giantbomb and their fanbase are a pretty good illustration of this

The Guildmate is here for backup.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
What's up with the sudden sadbrains leak into IZ today.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

prescriptions starting to run out

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The holidays are coming up and most goons hate them because their families continually own them year after year.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The holidays are coming up and most goons hate them because their families continually own them year after year.

gamer, on Thxgiving night: No, Mom, I cnat just pause the game, there are people depending on me!!

Mom who has playerd MMOs daily for 10+ years but kid has never bothered to ask about this, watching her offspring get repeatedly owned and drag down his SWBattlefront team: come to dinner honey your food's getting cold.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
did this thread get linked in gbs

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chard posted:

gamer, on Thxgiving night: No, Mom, I cnat just pause the game, there are people depending on me!!

Mom who has playerd MMOs daily for 10+ years but kid has never bothered to ask about this, watching her offspring get repeatedly owned and drag down his SWBattlefront team: come to dinner honey your food's getting cold.

Never use my posts to piggypack your lovely jokes ever again or I'll kill you.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

for butt's sake

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

For butts sake.

god damnit

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Please inform me of any epidemics of HIV in this thread that I don't read. If You See Something, Say Something.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Please inform me of any epidemics of HIV in this thread that I don't read. If You See Something, Say Something.

gently caress you. You can read the anime AIDS chat thread but not this one, in the forum you mod? Kill yourself.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress you. You can read the anime AIDS chat thread but not this one, in the forum you mod? Kill yourself.

Read my rear end.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You suck dude.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Do my job for me while I play grab rear end with my AIDS posting human being friends. -The Mod of this Forum

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Although as someone whom has close relationships with folks whom of been suicidal I don't condone the part about killing yourself. Sorry Zot Fot Pik.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:sadpeanut:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
lmao at this page in particular

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
MGR is a very good game

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Humphrey Vasel posted:

MGR is a very good game

no poo poo sherlock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

GB are Dumb sometimes but at least it's not rooster teeth. gently caress knows why they thought they were in any place to poo poo on jeff live on their lovely podcast