Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
swamp waste
Nov 4, 2009

There is some very sensual touching going on in the cutscene there. i don't actually think it means anything sexual but it's cool how it contrasts with modern ideas of what bad ass stuff should be like. It even seems authentic to some kind of chivalric masculine touching from a tyme longe gone

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I thought it'd be funny. Ah well.

Haha and you were right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

copy of a posted:

Space Whale and I were in a relationship for 5 years. We lived together since August of last year and he left for a computer job in Austin back in July. He didn't tell me he was leaving until about a week before he actually left, but apparently he knew for months before. He had already set his OkCupid account to reflect that he was living in Austin and quote "received a lot more attention". He'd also been browsing the Denver threat earlier in the year because he suspected he was moving there and had asked how the singles scene was there because he was "trying to fill a gap" since he didn't have any family. Presumably this means that he was looking to start a family with someone there. I guess he forgot that I could search his post history on SA.

I don't care if this gets me banned, I hate this website anyway. gently caress Space Whale, he ruined his loving brand new Mustang by driving into rising flood waters. He just bought a brand new Cadillac and I hope he wrecks and ruins that one too. Space Whale is an egotistic, arrogant sociopath who has also talked to many goonettes, flirted with them, talked passive aggressive poo poo about me, his sick girlfriend, and generally made them feel uncomfortable.

He alienated every single one of my friends and everyone in (at least one of) the goon groups on Facebook hates him specifically because of the things he said about me and the way he lied.

He'll probably tell you that I cheated on him after his mom died, which is all well and fine with me, but truth is that I'd been out of love with him for a long time because of the way that he treated me. Everyone else could see it. He just could never admit that he was wrong, he always made me feel like everything was my fault, he told me to "stop acting like a teenager" yet treated me like a child constantly. When I would get depressed, he would make fun of me for crying or make it even worse saying that I brought it upon myself.

My psychiatrist that I had been seeing for years actually dropped me from her care because I brought him with me to a few appointments and she hated the way that he spoke about me.

He'll probably also come into this thread and try to talk poo poo about me but if you ask almost any goon/ette that's in the one Facebook group hamburgers of poo poo or whatever the hell it is, they'll tell you.

A week after he left, he called me crying and boohooing saying how much he missed me and how much he wanted me back and regretted leaving. He constantly talked about wanting to marry me and have children with me. He attempted to pressure me into moving to Texas with him even though I told him I did not want to leave my family and friends behind. I was trapped when we lived together because he would get angry at me if I went out with friends and stayed out late. He gaslighted me and lead me to believe I might have drug and alcohol problems because I would drink when I went out. He said that I would binge drink. He told me that I needed to act my age, even though I was in my 20s, saying that he "didn't get to enjoy his 20s either".

Someone also needs to tell him to stop using the pictures I took of him on his OkCupid profile. Which is Phinix1618.

He would never have sex with me and is into rear end play, and many of my friends, especially the gay ones, suspect that he's also gay.

He thinks that the terrorist attacks in Paris were deserved because of the way they let immigrants into the country.

He also had no issue saying the same thing about blacks that were murdered by police officers.

I've stooped to his level and I have no shame about it.

Ban me.

Have a great day.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
That's more hilarious and ugly than awkward and ugly.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

This was good. Thank you.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Minarch posted:

Do you think her chairs have a little divot in them, to accommodate her mini butt?

Counterpoint: she doesn't have a mini butt at all, she has a huge vagina.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Just hover-handing my my pony girlfriend

Say what you will, that pony is taking one for the team.

Smelly Bohemian
Aug 20, 2015

by Lowtax

Real human suffering. Is it awkward, ugly, or gross?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://youtu.be/J0Wa1H8Hfrg

Make it through the whole thing and you get 10 hihohe bux.

https://youtu.be/IFlOMLmCEA4

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 13:55 on Nov 22, 2015

Kontour
May 21, 2008

Miracle Blade Baby!

Nekodoshi posted:

Um.... goonette here swooping in to say that I don't think you look bad at all. The hat is rather charming. :angel:

Please don't encourage this kind of poo poo. Hats have a very specific social context in which they are appropriate, this isn't one of them.

I have to wear a big fuckoff felt hat at work for reasons, but that poo poo gets put away the minute work is over, because I understand that I look like an complete douchebag wearing it.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Real men choose their own style

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Zzulu posted:

Real men choose their own style

M'Lardy.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

where to begin..., but nice front butt lady. i'm sure it doesn't hurt at all when you walk, stand, sit or lie down. i hope you'll enjoy dying at 40.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
There's a gif of the fedora guy sitting at a table with some chicken nuggets[??] he's wearing a burgundy shirt and he's doing a 'oh man, look at this amazing-ness on a plate' expression with his hands. I've been looking for it for ages and am having no luck.

Googling fat guy gif as you can imagine, is a needle in a haystack job :(

edit: poo poo , found it. this is me irl btw

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

simosimo posted:

There's a gif of the fedora guy sitting at a table with some chicken nuggets[??] he's wearing a burgundy shirt and he's doing a 'oh man, look at this amazing-ness on a plate' expression with his hands. I've been looking for it for ages and am having no luck.

Googling fat guy gif as you can imagine, is a needle in a haystack job :(

edit: poo poo , found it. this is me irl btw

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.
Isn't that obese fedora tipping guy semi-famous from something he did earlier? Was he a child actor or something? I seem to recall someone posting this before and people recognizing him.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Looks like Karategums' sister, or maybe Karategums himself in drag.

Lysdexique
Sep 12, 2010

Let me give you some advice, little buddy.

I Am Crake posted:

Isn't that obese fedora tipping guy semi-famous from something he did earlier? Was he a child actor or something? I seem to recall someone posting this before and people recognizing him.

He's the fat kid from Freaks and Geeks, that picture was actually from his imdb page, he removed it though. Should have just owned it and left it in :colbert:

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Looks like Karategums' sister, or maybe Karategums himself in drag.

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 16:53 on Nov 22, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
What is it with severely obese ladies on Tumblr and the faux-50s aesthetic

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

goose fleet posted:

Women were curvier back then! Marilyn Monroe was a size sixteen! Surely this has nothing to do with different undergarments back then or vanity sizing today!

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

goose fleet posted:

Anil Dikshit has a new favorite as of 17:11 on Nov 22, 2015

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Do they seriously think they look anywhere close to resembling Marilyn Monroe

Potato Jones
Apr 9, 2007

Clever Betty
Love
Creates
aSpecial
World

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

goose fleet posted:

sure

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

goose fleet posted:

That or Joan from Mad Men. They conveniently ignore that both actresses had/have waists.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

I don't get how people that get this fat seem to out of their way to do everything to make the rest of their appearance as unflattering as possible. Have they just completely given up on the idea that maybe they can dress and stand in a way that makes them look better? Or maybe that's what they believe they are doing in photos like this?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Panfilo posted:

that's what they believe they are doing in photos like this?

It's this one.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

goose fleet posted:

Crow Jane posted:

Women were curvier back then! Marilyn Monroe was a size sixteen! Surely this has nothing to do with different undergarments back then or vanity sizing today!

I do think part of it is denial, but also that 50s style clothing is, in general, more forgiving of fat than more modern styles. Fitted top, loose/flared from the waist down and hemline closer to the knees accommodates big stomach and thighs better.

spite house
Apr 28, 2009

Crow Jane posted:

Marilyn Monroe was a size sixteen!
She was probably closer to a 10-12 on average, in the sizes of the day. Evidence is in commercial sewing patterns -- Vogue, Butterick, McCall etc still use a sloper from the early 60s. I wear a 4-6 off the rack but when I sew I ~magically~ become a 14, and Marilyn made me look like Sasquatch. Jesus that trope is irritating.

spite house has a new favorite as of 21:28 on Nov 22, 2015

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
Marilyn Monroe's dimensions put her solidly in a modern size 2.

I'm an average sized person and there are some stores that are so hilariously vanity sized that I can't find anything to wear because even the size small is too big. I normally wear a 4-6 in pants and the size 0 pants in one store were still loose. It's absurd.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I'm more bothered by the stupid piercings than the fat, to be honest. Who pierces their cheeks with studs like that? Why would you even do that if you had a fat face, it makes you look even fatter because the flab is trying to eat them.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
It's to give yourself dimples. I knew one person who did do it. She later stopped wearing them, but she has these permanent dimples now.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Since when is being mentally ill a good thing?

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Gridlocked posted:

When was tumblr founded?

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Gridlocked posted:

Since people thought being "damaged" made them interesting

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh
Scott Adams, MRA.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/133406477506/global-gender-war

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mxitw5DjwE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

I love that the cartoon has the fat acceptance starter kit.

• Locked thread