Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

apropos to nothing posted:

sounds like the DS3 release date was announced today and it's april 12th

is that just for consoles or pc too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my dick is hard for this expansion

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Bobnumerotres posted:

my dick is hard for this expansion

Same, hunter

Dec 26, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

It's here now, and I am going to start bloodborne again tonight. I'll probably download the expansion too. This is going to be an amazing first playthrough.

happy hunting

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Evil Eagle posted:

It's here now, and I am going to start bloodborne again tonight. I'll probably download the expansion too. This is going to be an amazing first playthrough.

You're gonna have a ton of fun. I'm happy for you

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

now watch there be some bizarre rear end poo poo you need to do in order to access the DLC and theres no way anyone wouldve figured it out unless they stumbled into it or looked up a guide

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

now watch there be some bizarre rear end poo poo you need to do in order to access the DLC and theres no way anyone wouldve figured it out unless they stumbled into it or looked up a guide

Sony showed where it was in the DLC update. It's really straightforward

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Sony showed where it was in the DLC update. It's really straightforward

ive been owned, sorry all

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
havent seen anything new up to gascgoine, altho i did get the new hunter bell. i havent used it though cos im rusty enough for the bosses to be challenging again , and boss fights are what gaming is all about. u feel me

Dec 26, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

havent seen anything new up to gascgoine, altho i did get the new hunter bell. i havent used it though cos im rusty enough for the bosses to be challenging again , and boss fights are what gaming is all about. u feel me

definitely. nothing quite like getting back in the swing of things after being out of a game like this for awhile

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

For sure. Although I will probably be tempted to use them a lot to see what they're like. Maybe suicicde runs with them

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
god i can't wait to loving play this again. i'm not sure what type of character i'll roll, but that sword bow is my ultimate goal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

alright im gonna start my new guy now, so im ready for Tuesday.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

god i can't wait to loving play this again. i'm not sure what type of character i'll roll, but that sword bow is my ultimate goal

i want the pole that has a super mario world buzzsaw attached to it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i ahven't eben beat my 1st play thur oop

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Started up my playthrough before work this morning and made it to old yharnam in time to knock the chaingun assman off the tower before I had to stop. Last thing I did was drop down off a ledge in that area and found a sweet house full of baddies guarding the rifle spear. I love this game.

Dec 26, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Started up my playthrough before work this morning and made it to old yharnam in time to knock the chaingun assman off the tower before I had to stop. Last thing I did was drop down off a ledge in that area and found a sweet house full of baddies guarding the rifle spear. I love this game.

i really like the armor set you get there. has a nice cloak

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i was playing with the old bell in cathedral ward and when i summoned the n[pc a bell ringer appeared , so now its possible to pvp anywhere u want :-D

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

i was playing with the old bell in cathedral ward and when i summoned the n[pc a bell ringer appeared , so now its possible to pvp anywhere u want :-D

ooooooooo.. i hate summoning real people, but like getting invaded, so im stoked

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i dont know if its a random chance or something. it gave a message along the lines of like, a bell ringer was attracted by the timbre of the bell , and she appeared next to where u get the 6 numbing mists before amelia. i imagine it can happen in all the other areas too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I feel like I saw that before the patch as well

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
You could get bell ringers summoning help already but now you can summon npc help and actually wait for an invader to show up

Afaik

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I love this friggin game...played for 5 hours today and took out Blood Starved Beast, Vicar Amelia(1st try!) and the Witch of Hemwick(1st try), then I got lost for an hour and searched the whole world to find out where the forest was. Lost 50k echoes there but I'll get them back. I also helped the crow lady take out a crazed hunter, hopefully that led me closer to her sweet equip set.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the witch of hemwick is really easy imo.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Yeah that's why I didn't use an exclamation mark for her. Vicar Amelia was an exciting fight though, it was really close.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
beating amelia your first try is really impressive.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

Evil Eagle is a gamer beyond power levels

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

rediscover posted:

I did it too with literally no vials remaining at the end - it was tight. I bet it would have been much harder without +6 ludwig's.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

sitting here at work watching my Bloodborne stream from last night to try and figure out where to go in the forest.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I think I need to go through the water.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

sitting here at work watching my Bloodborne stream from last night to try and figure out where to go in the forest.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thats probably the best forest in a game. Usually theyre really good window dressings, but the forest in Bloodborne feels oppressive and huge and you can wander around there forever not knowing where you are or where youre supposed to be going. Its awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DONT say MGS3 has a better forest. That's a jungle.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
MGS3 has a good rear end forest in it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I did it too with literally no vials remaining at the end - it was tight. I bet it would have been much harder without +6 ludwig's.

like many enemies in bloodborne and souls games, her least defended area is her rear end. "Get in that rear end Larry."

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

In Training posted:

Thats probably the best forest in a game. Usually theyre really good window dressings, but the forest in Bloodborne feels oppressive and huge and you can wander around there forever not knowing where you are or where youre supposed to be going. Its awesome

its the best video game forest of all time

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i never got lost and found nearly everything my first time in the forest, that said it is really sick.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i didnt find the suspicious beggar my first time, that was the one thing i missed. it's probably good that i missed him lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

i never got lost and found nearly everything my first time in the forest, that said it is really sick.

wow lol you must be really smart or something. jk dude just messing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

You want a cookie?