Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Twin Cinema posted:

Forsett broke his arm, and I just traded West last week, which means I am rolling with Gurley/Ingram/Yeldon the rest of the way. Like, I have no other options besides Riddick.

Last week Edelman, this week Forsett. I can't believe I once thought I had the championship in the bag.

You poor thing :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Seriously depressed for this poor man

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
:siren: MARSHAWN INACTIVE

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
Ronnie Hillman owners continue to be robbed. Tripped at the 1yd line by his own QB. :negative:

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.

Spoeank posted:

You poor thing :qq:

I am choosing to believe that your actually sad for me. Thank you, kind sir.

supersteve
Jan 16, 2007

Atari Bigby - UNIVERSITY OF JAH RASTAFARI
Rawls or Marvin Jones in PPR now with Lynch out?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Rawls.

Everywhere.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

supersteve posted:

Rawls or Marvin Jones in PPR now with Lynch out?

Rawls is an RB1 this week now.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
How about Rawls over Blount?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Spoeank posted:

Rawls.

Everywhere.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Rawls.

Everywhere.

What if you have Decker putting up a zero in your flex, Rawls on the bench, no empty RB slots, you are the commissioner, and you have no morals?

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Wow... Dammit Lynch... Glad I got Rawls tho

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Gore just got shoved below Bradshaw didn't he?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Twin Cinema posted:

I am choosing to believe that your actually sad for me. Thank you, kind sir.

I keep putting Karlos Williams into my second flex, making a face, switching him for John Brown, making a face, switching him for Jeremy Hill...

On loop.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Sit or start thread seems slow so I'll ask here: Palmer or Rivers at QB? Standard scoring.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
The only face you should be making when you plug KWill in is :getin:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

illcendiary posted:

Sit or start thread seems slow so I'll ask here: Palmer or Rivers at QB? Standard scoring.

I'd go with Palmer. Better matchup and I just like him more (maybe because he's my starter but he's pretty good ok)

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

Murphy Brownback posted:

I'd go with Palmer. Better matchup and I just like him more (maybe because he's my starter but he's pretty good ok)

Figured as much. Plus the only guy my opponent has left is Floyd so I'd get some point offset benefits :hehe:

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
gently caress Martellus Bennett forever.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Y'all with regards to Jordan Matthews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE8XJEeOpyA

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Joe Flacco reportedly tore his ACL and is out for the year.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
RIP all Ravens fantasy players today. Probably even Justin Tucker

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I might actually lose to the Taco of our league who has two people on his starting team with 0 points.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Spoeank posted:

Rawls.

Everywhere.

I hope you guys followed this sage advice

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006

Doltos posted:

I might actually lose to the Taco of our league who has two people on his starting team with 0 points.

Are you me? Because I'm barely ahead of someone who left Bradford and Lynch in.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Of course I dropped Lacy to keep folks from getting Rawls. Of course this is when he turns the season around.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Benne posted:

I hope you guys followed this sage advice

Goddamn glad I did. The past few weeks as I've struggled to find a WR I kept contemplating dropping him. So glad I didn't.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Of course I dropped Lacy to keep folks from getting Rawls. Of course this is when he turns the season around.

Eddie Lacy? Cuz... what?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
This is the week for Rawls. Now im happy again I went handcuff happy 2 weeks ago

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Guessing Flacco death also kills Crockett Gillmore, who I was kind of excited about. They have to be the go-to team to stream against without Flacco and Forsett.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Fat Lowtax posted:

Guessing Flacco death also kills Crockett Gillmore, who I was kind of excited about. They have to be the go-to team to stream against without Flacco and Forsett.

The Steelers defense is largely unowned and they play at Balt in Week 16

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!

Twin Cinema posted:

Forsett broke his arm, and I just traded West last week, which means I am rolling with Gurley/Ingram/Yeldon the rest of the way. Like, I have no other options besides Riddick.

Last week Edelman, this week Forsett. I can't believe I once thought I had the championship in the bag.

Bro.

I had Bell, Foster, Forsett, and Hyde.

I now have West, a broken Forte, and McFadden

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Guys, hey, hey guys. Drop Jordan Matthews. Even if you don't need the room. Drop him.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

LmaoTheKid posted:

Guys, hey, hey guys. Drop Jordan Matthews. Even if you don't need the room. Drop him.

:hfive:

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Hey I started this train and had my honor savaged by Giuseppe Pizza Pie

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Should i be picking up Shaun Draughn in a full PPR league?

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

VietCampo posted:

Should i be picking up Shaun Draughn in a full PPR league?

If he's on the waivers I would. He's basically RB2 material in an RB1 position. Not gonna kill it every week, but he's getting touches and is a great person to have on your bench.

Doobie Keebler
May 9, 2005

I had Rawls on the bench in 2 leagues. If I lose either of those games I'm blaming the Eagles for playing so bad that I fell asleep and missed the news about Lynch sitting.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Draughn and the TEs seem to be the entirety of the Blaine Gabbert offense. He's well worth rostering while figuring out if Carlos Hyde plays again this season or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
Can't wait to not get Ware on the waiver wire because my team is terrible, but not terrible enough to have a top pick.

• Locked thread