Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Photex
Apr 6, 2009

no snax no problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Photex posted:

no snax no problem.
Sure about that?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

symbolic posted:

Sure about that?

i meant no problem for liquid. VP is such a tilt team they lost before they got on stage.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Photex posted:

i meant no problem for liquid. VP is such a tilt team they lost before they got on stage.
Ah, yeah. I expected Liquid to win, but this is just brutal.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

:*(

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Virtus.Plowed

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Byali looks loving PISSED.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Photex posted:

Byali looks loving PISSED.
TaZ looks like he wants to murder the entire crowd.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Ixtlilton posted:

Thanks! I don't really mind not having G-Sync, and an IPS would be kinda cool but not double the price cool so I think I'll ask for the XL2411z.

As a fellow XL2411Z owner, I absolutely love this monitor. Ever since I upgraded from 60hz CS feels like a completely different game. I'm able to spot a lot of things that I never was able to before and it really helped me amp up my game.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
FetalDave playing against swag lol

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

lol vp is garbage without snax.

Which doesn't surprise me, he's one of the best players in the world, and he's the vibing funny guy on comms. Gotta offset the loving tilters

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Turk February posted:

As a fellow XL2411Z owner, I absolutely love this monitor. Ever since I upgraded from 60hz CS feels like a completely different game. I'm able to spot a lot of things that I never was able to before and it really helped me amp up my game.

Tbh it's more that I feel like I can hit shots that I couldn't have before. Having an additional ~30-40ms on your opponent is huge.

FetalDave
Jun 25, 2011

Moumantai!

Smol posted:

FetalDave playing against swag lol

Played for like 5 hours with him lol. He's a p cool dude.

Fat Lou
Jan 21, 2008

Desert Heat? I thought it was Dessert Heat. No wonder it tastes so bad.

FetalDave posted:

Did you mention to him that you shoot with your pinky?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

FetalDave posted:

Twitch chat wasn't that big of a fan lol. But you managed to entertain me, at least!

Anyhow, I can't stop watching this. :v:

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
When I die please inform my next of kin that I want my gravestone to be an enormous steelseries rival hewn in granite

thank you

Maguro
Apr 24, 2006

Why is the sun always bullying me?

I just got the gaudy steelseries rival 300 FADE edition. It's a really great mouse.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Maguro posted:

I just got the gaudy steelseries rival 300 FADE edition. It's a really great mouse.

Any weird behavior out of it? I'm junking my Razer Deathadder because it won't stop snapping views straight up or down when I swipe.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I have the rival and it is Good as gently caress

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

The Ferret King posted:

Any weird behavior out of it? I'm junking my Razer Deathadder because it won't stop snapping views straight up or down when I swipe.

That's what Rival does for me and that's why I don't use it. Haven't had the same problem with Deathadder or Zowie sensors though.

Edit: Spelling

Smol fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Nov 22, 2015

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

Smol posted:

That's what Rival does for me and that's why I don't use it. Haven't had the same problem with a Deathadder or Zowie sensors though.

Ah bummer. I guess if I learned to play with higher sensitivity it might not happen as often. I wonder if that's just something I'll need to learn to get around.

Throwing flashes is almost impossible. Just now, aimed up to throw a set flash, then pulled down to start moving in before it popped. View goes down, then snaps straight up again as I'm peeking. Now I'm staring at the sky as I leave cover. Great. As long as EVERY aim movement I make is gradual and small (like when I've already got a decent crosshair placement) things are fine. But if I have to change my aim quickly I'm staring at the sky 25% of the time.

The Ferret King fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Nov 22, 2015

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

what steam chat is everyone in for IEM talk?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

I wish the rival didn't carry all its weight in the bum

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Google Butt posted:

I wish the rival didn't carry all its weight in the bum

No wonder I like it so much

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
One of the rival's features is "dumps like a truck".

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

G2 is on point right now, I don't think TSM has an answer for this line up.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Photex posted:

G2 is on point right now, I don't think TSM has an answer for this line up.
Hey, remember when Pasha said on-stream that G2 had no chance?

I'm sure Pasha does. :smug:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

symbolic posted:

Hey, remember when Pasha said on-stream that G2 had no chance?

I'm sure Pasha does. :smug:

it's too bad EnvyUs dropped out because the original bracket would have had G2 vs VP in the opening

conversation piece
Sep 19, 2015

Photex posted:

what steam chat is everyone in for IEM talk?

Let's get the sub.io group chat going again, I really enjoyed that for Kluj :getin:

FetalDave
Jun 25, 2011

Moumantai!

Smol posted:

Twitch chat wasn't that big of a fan lol. But you managed to entertain me, at least!

Anyhow, I can't stop watching this. :v:

gently caress twitch chat lol. I was drunk.

conversation piece
Sep 19, 2015
nthing the RIVAL 300 CS:GO - COCK FADE edition

its real good

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
I was just notified someone who I queued with was caught for cheating. Is there a way I can figured out who it was?

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

fyallm posted:

I was just notified someone who I queued with was caught for cheating. Is there a way I can figured out who it was?

download all your demos and use headshot box.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I got a Chroma 2 case last night and then it wasn't in my inventory. Now every time I open up the game it tells me I have a new item in my inventory but nope it's not there. I want my 3 cents what is this cocktease bullshit?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

I got a Chroma 2 case last night and then it wasn't in my inventory. Now every time I open up the game it tells me I have a new item in my inventory but nope it's not there. I want my 3 cents what is this cocktease bullshit?
The in-game inventory is bugged right now.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

jesus christ Karrigan, that was almost the best clutch I have ever seen.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Usa chants :cripes:

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Guardian is walling with that A site headshot.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

sterster posted:

Guardian is walling with that A site headshot.

i think he took the shot based on the crowd noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Google Butt posted:

i think he took the shot based on the crowd noise

he shouldn't be able to hear the crowd though.

• Locked thread