Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

majormonotone posted:

I don't mind the mystique guy because he gave us my all-time favorite Oglaf strip (nsfw obviously)

"I will give you multiple solutions" is my favourite line in Oglaf. Also my favourite flirt in anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Tenebrais posted:

"I will give you multiple solutions" is my favourite line in Oglaf.

I prefer "We need no knob ruckus"

Actually anything involving the Fellatiocrat is divine :allears:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Tenebrais posted:

"I will give you multiple solutions" is my favourite line in Oglaf. Also my favourite flirt in anything.

eh, too wordy

Morbi posted:

Okay, I just want to confirm that probably no one is more surprised than me that Oglaf and my own comic both updated with really specific Chick Tract parodies today.

at least you can still claim to be the only one with a running DC Simpson shaving fetish joke

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Nov 23, 2015

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

Morbi posted:

Okay, I just want to confirm that probably no one is more surprised than me that Oglaf and my own comic both updated with really specific Chick Tract parodies today.

Hm, I wonder if Chicadino's own daughter will appear here. If so I can see Lily befriending her.

Wether or not that it would be good for her would be something else entirely :unsmigghh:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

lol

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

at least you can still claim to be the only one with a running DC Simpson shaving fetish joke

what?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
The best gag in Oglaf remains this one, it was all downhill from there.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
My favorite Oglaf is the one with the penis.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

Cat Mattress posted:

The best gag in Oglaf remains this one, it was all downhill from there.

i'm glad to be validated

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

the Millie in Poppy O' Possum bears an odd resemblance to the lead character from popular old Calvin and Hobbes knockoff comic Ozy and Millie, which the author kept injecting his creepy shaving fetish into, despite the characters being small (animal) children

it didn't really bear explanation but there you go

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

which the author kept injecting his her creepy shaving fetish into

I don't know anything about creepy fetish, but the fact that it kept happening was more a result of almost all of the events of that comic being recycled on a near annual basis.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Asking "Did the author's fetish contribute to his laziness, or did the author's laziness mimic his fetish" is basically the worst version of "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Renaissance Robot posted:

I don't know anything about creepy fetish, but the fact that it kept happening was more a result of almost all of the events of that comic being recycled on a near annual basis.

it's a webcomic, it's both

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
I like to pretend that I never heard about the shaving thing from here.

Because Ozzy and Millie was my first webcomic, and it was harmless fun when I was in Junior High. A more innocent time, and then years later I would find out more than I wanted to know about it here.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Still better than Raine Dog. :furcry:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Matlock Birthmark posted:

I like to pretend that I never heard about the shaving thing from here.

Because Ozzy and Millie was my first webcomic, and it was harmless fun when I was in Junior High. A more innocent time, and then years later I would find out more than I wanted to know about it here.

It was one of my first webcomics also, and I really enjoyed it. I prefer to place it in the nostalgia part of my brain and not return to it.

Morbi
Aug 7, 2013

CONTRABAND
Say what you will about Simpson's embarrassing past missteps, that unicorn comic strip she's been doing for the past couple of years has been cute, at least.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Morbi posted:

Say what you will about Simpson's embarrassing past missteps, that unicorn comic strip she's been doing for the past couple of years has been cute, at least.

:agreed:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Damnit, Morbi, if you're going to go on a short hiatus, don't leave us on a cliffhanger like that! :argh: :f5: :argh:

Captain Bravo fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Nov 24, 2015

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
It's been awhile since I linked my friends' comic, Dragondove, which is a fantasy-western comic involving, predictably, dragons. Also features hella lesbians, weirdos, shitheads, outlaws and badasses.

Also it's just a really good comic and I can't get enough of it even though I have direct access to Spoilers.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

It's been awhile since I linked my friends' comic, Dragondove, which is a fantasy-western comic involving, predictably, dragons. Also features hella lesbians, weirdos, shitheads, outlaws and badasses.

Also it's just a really good comic and I can't get enough of it even though I have direct access to Spoilers.

thats some nice art

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
Hmm, I wonder what infamous rear end in a top hat John Campbe--

Oh.

http://picturesforsadchildren.com/

Ohhh... :yikes:

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

fuckin' sold

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Post 9-11 User posted:

Hmm, I wonder what infamous rear end in a top hat John Campbe--

Oh.

http://picturesforsadchildren.com/

Ohhh... :yikes:

Well, I laughed

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Tbh I'm just shocked to hear that John Campbell hadn't committed suicide in obscurity.

Pavlov
Oct 21, 2012

I've long been fascinated with how the alt-right develops elaborate and obscure dog whistles to try to communicate their meaning without having to say it out loud
Stepan Andreyevich Bandera being the most prominent example of that
John Campbell has always been less of a comic writer and more of a performance artist.

Saraiguma
Oct 2, 2014

This is amazing, thank you for linking it

Akett
Aug 6, 2012

Looks like there's another completely enormous XKCD thing today.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Akett posted:

Looks like there's another completely enormous XKCD thing today.

Dude can draw a landscape, I'll give him that.

gently caress the dungeon/star destroyer tho

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

Kill Six Billion Demons is so loving good, you guys.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Captain Bravo posted:

It bears repeating occasionally because there are still people who don't know that Kill Six Billion Demons is so loving good.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Demon is the worst comic, and I LOVE IT.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006
The extra-long Extraordinary Comics #400 is pretty rad.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Captain Bravo posted:

I know, it's almost like people can't shut up about how good it is in every topic that isn't the KSBD topic.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Nuebot posted:

I know, it's almost like people can't shut up about how good it is in every topic that isn't the KSBD topic.

There might be a reason for that.

It's because of how good it is

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Nuebot posted:

There is no need to say it in the KSBD topic, everyone here already know it is.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

when something has its own topic speaking about it anywhere else is forbidden

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
K6BD invading other topics is really incredibly fitting.

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
The conquering king, Captain Bravo, opening the way for the rest of us to enter the Webcomics Thread.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
They still post, Nuebot! And they are utterly mad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

It's actually really fitting, because just like Alison I wasn't aware a KSBD thread even existed!

Does this mean that LiterallyKermit is going to challenge me to a drinking contest now?

• Locked thread