Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
21.11.2015 - The Raranomicon :3 - LPWBAD - Limitless Punches Wreck Bunny; Adorably Dead

Scene: Rara shows IGgy the match card and then offers him a cupcake :3

#1 Buscus Brawl
Zore vs. Iggy :3
Result: Iggy pins Zore

#2 Something something this is hard :3
Gryph vs. Loki :3
(with jones interrupting in favor of gryph)
Result: Loki pins Jones

Scene: Rara meets Jones and Atsl in front of the Fridge and offers them cupcakes! But they say no because they are mean. Remember to hug a bunny today! :3

#3 Bunnies are probably really good at climbing ladders, right? That sounds fun. :3
Lord of Butt vs. Atsl Pomp :3

Result: Lord of Butt pins Pomp

#4 These two guys can fight those two guys. Please don’t hurt each other! <:3
Danaru and Jobbo Fett vs. QC :3 and Sterv :3
Result: Danaru submits Sterv

Scene: Rara asks DCB if she liked her cupcake. She says yes :3

#5 Hi DCB! :3 (Flaming Tables)
DCB :3 vs. Rara!!! :3
Result: BUNNIES (dunno, just watch it)

Scene: Rara is happy to meet a bunny. The bunny wants to fight. Rara is excited to get beaten up by BunBun :3

#6 Saving the best for la- OH MY GOSH A BUNNY :3
Rara!!! :3 vs. BunBun!!! :3
Result: BunBun :3 wins

Scene: Rara is glad her plan to lure out BunBun by converting people to Bunnism worked but BunBun says she came here to destroy LPFWA from the inside to have some peace and quiet on Saturdays. Ooops :3

#0 Stone Cold Match
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Zore
Result: Zore is pinned by Stone Cold

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Nov 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
I don't think we mentioned in the show - LPWBAD originally stood for Let's Play With Bunnies All Day. :3

E: iggy, you accidentally pasted the note about dcb having bunny ears under the 5th match. Oops. :3

Raramuffin fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Nov 22, 2015

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I am in awe at all the bunnies :3:

Also, don't be too hard on Lazyfire. When you live in the post-apocalyptic nuclear wastelands of Australia, sometimes irradiated rabbit is all you can find to eat.

AnilEhilated is just keeping kayfabe. Hopefully.

Bunbun's entrance was so amazing (even if it's for just this once). Who did you say had this theme/entrance before?

Oh, and thanks for finding a move where Bunbun sorta does a bit of a moonwalk! It works!

Now watching Zore job for another legend!

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Zanzibar Ham posted:

AnilEhilated is just keeping kayfabe. Hopefully.
Sure am!
If I had any idea what it was.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Bunbun's entrance was so amazing (even if it's for just this once). Who did you say had this theme/entrance before?

Krimsh, from season 1. Known for being old, having stomach lasers and dying to punchy. :3

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Oh well, hopefully he won't mind Bunbun took his theme. I mean he's not using it. :v:

e: also the legend match was uh... well, it's surely for the history books, even if the outcome was expected

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Oh well, hopefully he won't mind Bunbun took his theme. I mean he's not using it. :v:

Don't worry, I was forcing it on him back then anyway. Plus, last time I was also forcing him to join, which I'm not doing this time.
If you want to see Krimsh you can have a glimpse into the old LPFWA https://youtu.be/FMo7c9-L1a8?t=1m33s
Back in 2013 we didn't have commentary. Took us till 2023 to develop that.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

Don't worry, I was forcing it on him back then anyway. Plus, last time I was also forcing him to join, which I'm not doing this time.
If you want to see Krimsh you can have a glimpse into the old LPFWA https://youtu.be/FMo7c9-L1a8?t=1m33s
Back in 2013 we didn't have commentary. Took us till 2023 to develop that.

It seems like old LPFWA had their own share of bugs too.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Bunbun's finisher is called the Moonlight Drive by the way.

Raramuffin
Nov 28, 2013

cupcake party!!
I remember meccaprime vs cyrekk being a good match in season 1. Everyone should check that out at least.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Raramuffin posted:

I remember meccaprime vs cyrekk being a good match in season 1. Everyone should check that out at least.

Also The second Jumpy chan vs Aurora match where approximately 1000suplexes happened.

I stole the godamnn plexatron.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Yay I can watch the videOH MY GOD THAT ARENA IS THE GREATEST AND THE BUNNIES AND THE MUSIC AND OH MY GOOOOOOOOSH I am sad I missed this.

I love how Interrupter Jones' run-ins don't actually do anything, it's sort of beautiful. It fits him. He's not messing up the match, he just wants to interrupt.

Ladder Match AI is wonderful. I want more ladder matches.

I am so proud to have contributed to an AI lock! With punches! I can't even be sad about not getting an official win because I laughed so much it made my stomach ache. That was wonderful.

Also I... I kinda want to keep the bunny ears on DCB.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

If you want to bow to the bunny overlords you can keep them. In fact everyone who wants that can have their way. But be aware that the consequences may be... cute. :3

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Nov 23, 2015

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Look, someone has to eat those leftover cupcakes and they go so well with coffee, is all I'm saying.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

So, I don't know how this Thanksgiving deal works in the US. I know it's on Thursday because I googled it but I also know it's kind of a big deal for some. So would it be wise to skip this week as a show? Or should we go as usual. I remember completely ignoring July 4th was a thing and doing a show. But that was the time my internet exploded and the day after only DCB showed up.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Nothing to give thanks for on the moon. Although maybe we could stuff the lunar rabbits...
(I suspect the wrath of BUNBUN is about to fall on yours truly very soon)

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Nah, just do it. We need a weekly injection of wrestlemen.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Sorry guys, no show this week. I'd like to take the opportunity to maybe somehow catch up on the backlog of CAWs I still need to make. And since I don't want to dedicate my life to LPFWA I'll try doing that instead of a show this week.

Maybe I'll slack off, who knows.

Nah.

But we'll be back next week with guys and gals wrestling for glory and stuff.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Sounds like a good trade to me! Do a CAWos Dunk on the show!

(that sounded better before I wrote it, but it's too late deleting words is for cowards!)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Sounds like a good trade to me! Do a CAWos Dunk on the show!

(that sounded better before I wrote it, but it's too late deleting words is for cowards!)

I don't even know what to say.

Anyway, for BunBun, do you want to keep that Undertaker entrance or switch it to something else?
Also: New World Symphony is awesome but have you considered the Moonlight Sonata? The former is probably more fitting for an entrance theme on a wrestling show, though.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Nov 26, 2015

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

I don't even know what to say.

Anyway, for BunBun, do you want to keep that Undertaker entrance or switch it to something else?
Also: New World Symphony is awesome but have you considered the Moonlight Sonata? The former is probably more fitting for an entrance theme on a wrestling show, though.

It was great that one time, but you were right that it's too long and would get old pretty fast.

So something shorter to go with the 3rd movement would be great.

Eeevil
Oct 28, 2010

Well obviously he didn't see it, or he'd be wearing a hardhat :colbert:
Hey IGgy, after finding a video that showed a bunch of moves I'd like to change my requested Signature moves and Finishers for my second wrestler to Superkick 3 and Flapjack 4 for the Signatures and the version of Sitout Powerbomb that ends with you pushing their legs to the side for the Finisher. I'll edit the original post but I figured I should say something in case you made him already.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Eeevil posted:

Hey IGgy, after finding a video that showed a bunch of moves I'd like to change my requested Signature moves and Finishers for my second wrestler to Superkick 3 and Flapjack 4 for the Signatures and the version of Sitout Powerbomb that ends with you pushing their legs to the side for the Finisher. I'll edit the original post but I figured I should say something in case you made him already.

So far I've only done the appearances of
a few, so adding it to your original post is fine. Other than that there's nothing wrong with a heads up in the thread. Just to be sure I don't forget anything.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

So far I've only done the appearances of
a few, so adding it to your original post is fine. Other than that there's nothing wrong with a heads up in the thread. Just to be sure I don't forget anything.

That reminds me, I thought about it and I don't really like the sound of the Moonlight Sonata for an intro. It's great music of course, but I dunno, just piano is kind of dry for a theme to me.

So instead I think this'll do very well and is very tasteful.

Oh, and I remember you talking about buffing Bunbun's muscles a bit. Just saying I heartily approve. Right now she's almost a stick figure!
Just enough so she'll look human-esque though, she should still be relatively tiny. The only reason she can pick people up and do all the things she does is that it's moon gravity! Also bunny magic.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Wow, I'm finally back in charge again! Good. Here, have this mach card I threw together haphazardly.

#1 Buscus Brawl
Zore vs. Heavenator

#2 One on One
BunBun vs. Pvt. Scott

#3 One on One
Big Scary Owl vs. Yeezus

#4 Extreme Rules
LORD OF BUTT vs. Quantum Crayons

#5 Flaming Tables - The grand feud finally concludes!!!
Junpei Hyde vs. anilEhilated

#6 Co-Comm title match (Rematch!!??)
Lazyfire and Immortan Joe vs. Cat and Food

(If you're wondering about the lack of women's matches despite a good amount of new talent, don't worry, I just wanna wait until I got all of the rest done.)

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
What's Extreme Rules again? Is it 90's Xtreme Rules? Are wrestlers forced to talk like stereotypical surfer dudes?

e: I say you should bet your honor on this match, loser gets anilEhilated's Wrestler gimmick
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Zanzibar Ham fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Dec 3, 2015

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Finally, the match of the milennium is upon us.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Zanzibar Ham posted:

e: I say you should bet your honor on this match, loser gets anilEhilated's Wrestler gimmick
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Badass mermaid entrance theme or the most luxurious beard on Luna?

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

anilEhilated posted:

Badass mermaid entrance theme or the most luxurious beard on Luna?

I thought Flamander had the badass mermaid entrance theme?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Not unless there's another badass mermaid I'm unaware of.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
She's sort of a womanfish rather than a fishwoman, but she's all badass.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I am willing to do a toxx on our match if Anil's up for matching it. However, I'm unfortunately very uncreative.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Sure, if we can come up with something sufficiently funny. Alternately, the loser has to wear bunny ears for the rest of the season.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

IGgy IGsen posted:

(If you're wondering about the lack of women's matches despite a good amount of new talent, don't worry, I just wanna wait until I got all of the rest done.)

Well, we get to see Pvt. Scott and she's pretty awesome and so I think that's okay and also I think Rara and I need to have a rematch where maybe this time we won't cause a tear in the space time continuum that apparently summoned Bunbun I know Rara says it's 'cause of all the muffins and bunny ears but I suspect that the Infinite Loop Of Punching had something to do with it hey are you gonna eat that leftover cupcake 'cause if not I'm just gonna steal that if that's okay mmm this is tasty here have some coffee

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

anilEhilated posted:

Sure, if we can come up with something sufficiently funny. Alternately, the loser has to wear bunny ears for the rest of the season.

How about this: the loser must switch to the entrance theme of the winner's choice for as long as Iggy deems to be sufficiently funny.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

Junpei Hyde posted:

How about this: the loser must switch to the entrance theme of the winner's choice for as long as Iggy deems to be sufficiently funny.
You're on.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Now seal the deal by commiting the official Toxx Ritual (tm).

Speaking of, how does Toxx Party sound as the next PPV?

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer

IGgy IGsen posted:

Now seal the deal by commiting the official Toxx Ritual (tm).

Speaking of, how does Toxx Party sound as the next PPV?

Sounds good to me! Curious what toxxes would be PPV-worthy.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Hattie Masters posted:

Sounds good to me! Curious what toxxes would be PPV-worthy.

You toxx on match results, duh.

Speaking of toxxes, :toxx: If Anilehilated replies officially to this toxx, then if he beats me in the flaming tables match this Saturday, I must have my entrance music changed to the song of his choice for as long as Iggy deems necesary (and vice versa for Anil if I win).

This toxx can be a prelude to the madness that shall be Toxx Party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I'm up for trying to come up with a toxx if I appear in the PPV. But my CAWs showed up a lot lately.

• Locked thread