Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

oh my goodness that tooth piercing is disgusting

*among other things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Speaking of fat people stereotypes, why is it so common that fat women get the weirdest loving piercings. I see that one nostril pierced with a tiny glittery dot of something or other a lot too. I dunno but I think getting a noticeably tiny thing stuck to your fat face only accentuates how fat it is.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

They're being unique and quirky.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Same reason skinny people get dumb piercings: they're A/U/G

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

urghablurgha posted:

"You - are a dog-loving somehow-disabled homo ... thrilled about crying" sounds like a redneck teenager is trying to insult me.

I used to work in a call center with a spry young fucker who legally changed his name to Inu Dogpaws. And he would use his full name when he was on the phone and then explain that Inu was his real name and it meant dog in Japanese and he just loved dogs. On those stupid "we won't pay you enough but let's have a costume day" party things, he'd wear the dog ears and tail and slippers and tried to get away with wearing the latter all the time. Oh, and a collar.

And his bisexual poly (the first one I ever saw in real life) worked there too. She loved to tell people she was a domm over him, and would prove it by pretending to beat him and scream: "Now bark like a puppy!" When her fist was up he'd drop down and whimper like a dog and break character to tell the horrified coworkers that his invisible tail was trying to wag to placate her.

There are some times in my life I wish I had someone else in it. Then I remember how they invited me to be the third or fourth in their little group because I love animals. Saying no when I wanted to scream "PLATONICALLY YOU SICK FUCKS" was a good self restraint exercise for me.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Picnic Princess posted:

They're being unique and quirky.

Pretty much. Same reason garishly dyed hair took off so bloody quickly.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Why didn't you get them fired for bringing their hosed up fetish into the workplace?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Cowslips Warren posted:

There are some times in my life I wish I had someone else in it.
After reading your tale of Inu Dogpaws, I took this sentence to end with an unspoken "instead of me".

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

XMNN posted:

Why didn't you get them fired for bringing their hosed up fetish into the workplace?

Call centers are terrible places. I've never worked in one, but I've know a few that have. Basically they pay so low, that no one gives a poo poo, and their attitude is "we'll hire anyone" so they just let people quit so the problem solves itself.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Cowslips Warren posted:

I used to work in a call center with a spry young fucker who legally changed his name to Inu Dogpaws. And he would use his full name when he was on the phone and then explain that Inu was his real name and it meant dog in Japanese and he just loved dogs. On those stupid "we won't pay you enough but let's have a costume day" party things, he'd wear the dog ears and tail and slippers and tried to get away with wearing the latter all the time. Oh, and a collar.

And his bisexual poly (the first one I ever saw in real life) worked there too. She loved to tell people she was a domm over him, and would prove it by pretending to beat him and scream: "Now bark like a puppy!" When her fist was up he'd drop down and whimper like a dog and break character to tell the horrified coworkers that his invisible tail was trying to wag to placate her.

There are some times in my life I wish I had someone else in it. Then I remember how they invited me to be the third or fourth in their little group because I love animals. Saying no when I wanted to scream "PLATONICALLY YOU SICK FUCKS" was a good self restraint exercise for me.

:stare:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Thats a slutty little Weeble-Wobble.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

im pooping! posted:

*among other things

Are you talking about the FA pack?
That's probably an internal lip piercing

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx

Lord what a bunch of betas. Where did they come from?

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

quote:

You want a linguistic kill shot to end DAESH recruiting? I don’t have the details worked out, but perhaps something along the lines of…

If you kill infidels, you will be rewarded with virgins in heaven. But if you kill your own leaders today – the ones holding the leash on your balls – you can have access to women tomorrow. And tomorrow is sooner.

Haha, does he have any idea of what he's advocating here?

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study
It's a little awkward if you're a salon owner AND a stylist, and your hair literally looks like one of those free apps where you can pick different hairstyles to put on a picture of yourself to see what it would look like, except all the hairstyles are bad and the app places them poorly over your head.

Part of Everything
Feb 1, 2005

He clenched his teeh and walked out of the study

im pooping! posted:

*among other things

I don't think the tooth is pierced (I don't think that's possible?) pretty sure it's the frenulum, the little piece of tissue that connects your lip to your gums.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Giuseppe • 6 days ago
I like this post because it touches a point that always annoys me.
Whenever there is an accident / bombing / attack / plane crash etc. the comments are always: There are several casualties including women and children, or Including women, children and elders. Nobody gives a f**k about adult males. As an adult male, this is finally getting on my nerves after hearing it for a thousand times.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Part of Everything posted:

It's a little awkward if you're a salon owner AND a stylist, and your hair literally looks like one of those free apps where you can pick different hairstyles to put on a picture of yourself to see what it would look like, except all the hairstyles are bad and the app places them poorly over your head.

It's so weird how she got her hair to hover over her scalp like that.

Part of Everything posted:

I don't think the tooth is pierced (I don't think that's possible?)

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Why.

Shayu
Feb 9, 2014
Five dollars for five words.
I think the blood is kind of cool

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

cash crab posted:

It's so weird how she got her hair to hover over her scalp like that.

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH

Fortunately (but still not great for gums) it appears to be one of these instead:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I assumed (hoped?) it was one of those. Any oral piercings are poo poo for your teeth. I've had snakebites for five years or so and I had a tendency to nibble on them. However, I just noticed a tiny chip in my front tooth and I immediately took them out.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Giuseppe • 6 days ago
I like this post because it touches a point that always annoys me.
Whenever there is an accident / bombing / attack / plane crash etc. the comments are always: There are several casualties including women and children, or Including women, children and elders. Nobody gives a f**k about adult males. As an adult male, this is finally getting on my nerves after hearing it for a thousand times.

Lol that guy is almost aware but then takes the wrong path at the end. Adult men are the default human beings. It's the aberrations from default that get special mention. Wouldn't it be nice if women were no longer equal but separate that it no longer gets mentioned? Of course. But that's not what this guy is saying.

And complaining that the deaths of children is considered more tragic by society is really hosed up.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

Lol that guy is almost aware but then takes the wrong path at the end. Adult men are the default human beings. It's the aberrations from default that get special mention. Wouldn't it be nice if women were no longer equal but separate that it no longer gets mentioned? Of course. But that's not what this guy is saying.

And complaining that the deaths of children is considered more tragic by society is really hosed up.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLRE6c6ntrg

You see those stains on there?

They're from me. A squirtin'.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

This is not new, have this from 2011

Gaybee
Jul 16, 2002

Lonely Virgil posted:

:whitewater:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Lonely Virgil posted:

On my phone so there is no preview but I know what video that is and I refuse to click it again....

...you bastardo

Weldon Pemberton
May 19, 2012

Nuebot posted:

Speaking of fat people stereotypes, why is it so common that fat women get the weirdest loving piercings. I see that one nostril pierced with a tiny glittery dot of something or other a lot too. I dunno but I think getting a noticeably tiny thing stuck to your fat face only accentuates how fat it is.

A subtle nostril piercing is literally the second most common and socially acceptable piercing on earth after earlobe piercings. If it looks dumb on a fat face it's because everything looks dumb on a fat face.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Lonely Virgil posted:

Classic. But still loving gross. Ew.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Lonely Virgil posted:

Speaking of squirt...

Recipe: https://stavvers.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/im-making-sourdough-with-my-vaginal-yeast/

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Better or worse than period blood cookies?

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Cowslips Warren posted:

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I loving hate art

Warning: :nms: hipster artist jams spaghetti-os in vagina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Thin Privilege posted:

I loving hate art

Warning: :nms: hipster artist jams spaghetti-os in vagina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lmvX00TLY

What the loving gently caress was that? I should not click NMS links without reading the spoiler first.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Thin Privilege posted:

I loving hate art

Me, too.

:nws: :nms: http://www.poopingproblems.com/longest-human-poop/

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Gridlocked posted:

What the loving gently caress was that?

Haha, don't even have to look, I can tell its Interior Semiotics. Don't be jelly at Chef Boyardee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

DandyLion posted:

Haha, don't even have to look, I can tell its Interior Semiotics. Don't be jelly at Chef Boyardee.

:goonsay: Franco American

• Locked thread