Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johnnyratbastard
Nov 9, 2012

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

skeeballcore
Mar 17, 2009

Brimruk posted:

Phone calls are generally harder on the dog, etc. etc.

I'm the crushing realization

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Relevant

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Malachi Constant
Feb 2, 2006

I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all

That's an edgy meme, bro.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
#notallpepes

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Triggered because that implies they made more than one of those shirts.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Shayu posted:

I just notice he is touching exhaust pipe like a penis so maybe the car is a boy and he likes gay cars? It's interesting to think.

What's even more interesting to think is female hyenas have penises that they use to penetrate subordinate hyenas to assert dominance.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

What's even more interesting to think is female hyenas have penises that they use to penetrate subordinate hyenas to assert dominance.

And it's not like hyenas aren't terrifying top of the food chain predators.

Getting pegged by Whoopi Goldberg is just the cherry on top.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

syscall girl posted:

And it's not like hyenas aren't terrifying top of the food chain predators.

Getting pegged by Whoopi Goldberg is just the cherry on top.

Getting pegged by Whoopi Goldberg while she whispers jokes about Republicans in your ear foreverially and loving it.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

davidspackage posted:

Getting pegged by Whoopi Goldberg while she whispers jokes about Republicans in your ear foreverially and loving it.

Getting pegged by Whoopi Goldberg while she whispers jokes about Republicans in your ear foreverially and loving it but then suddenly realizing she has NO eyebrows what the hell

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

God dammit.

Target Drone
Aug 7, 2005

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Is this loss? I don't get it.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Is this loss? I don't get it.

are you lost?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

This should probably really be in stdh

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Stoatbringer posted:

This should probably really be in stdh

If you're gonna write a fake revenge tale, at least swing for the fences and say you hacked her Facebook account and posted a bunch of racist poo poo, then hacked her Twitter account, tweeted photos of her doing drugs to the cops, and sent photos of her loving her boyfriend to her grandparents. Fuckin' weak-rear end scrub-level poo poo there

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
"Then I came" should be added to every confession bear, just like "in bed" with fortune cookies.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

so I held back tears, went home, and made a meme.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dungeon Ecology posted:

so I held back tears, went home, and made a meme.

Then I came

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

VendaGoat posted:

Then I came

in bed

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I had a strange dream last night, among many others, that I was told what Beath meant. I remember feeling good that I finally understood what it meant, but upon waking up this morning I forgot. Help, goons.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

Avocados posted:

I had a strange dream last night, among many others, that I was told what Beath meant. I remember feeling good that I finally understood what it meant, but upon waking up this morning I forgot. Help, goons.

No problem friend, hope this helps:

Oxford English Dictionary
beath beath, v.Obs.dial.(biːğ)Forms: 1 beği-an, 1–5 bethe, 6– beath.[OE. bęğian to foment:—OTeut. *başian; a parallel form to OE. bağian (:—*başôn) to bathe, preserving the original notion of heat: see bath.] 1. To foment, bathe with warm liquid. c 1000 Sax. Leechd. I. 72 Beğa ğá éaᵹan. c 1250 Gen. & Ex. 2447 First .ix. niȝt ğe liches beğen, And smeren. 2. To heat unseasoned wood for the purpose of straightening it. 1496 Bk. St. Albans, Fysshyng 8 Ye shall kytte..a fayr staffe..and bethe hym in a hote ouyn. 1580 Tusser Husb. (1878) 62 Yokes, forks, and such other, let bailie spie out..And after at leasure let this be his hier, to beath them. 1653 W. Lauson Secr. Angling in Arb. Garner I. 192 Beath them a little..all in a furnace. (Still in dialectal use. Also, ‘Meat improperly roasted is said in the Midland Counties to be beathed.’ Hal.) - See more at: http://findwords.info/term/beath#sthash.K7HnZ9iA.dpuf

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Now I have to wash my sheets.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

They know that feel.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

they're def gonna get salmonella from that pepe

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Dungeon Ecology posted:

they're def gonna get salmonella from that pepe

Hey, I said rare! This isn't cooked at all!

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Why am I so attracted to the female Feels guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Why am I so attracted to the female Feels guy

I'm afraid you are prodromal

• Locked thread