Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Mr. Apollo posted:

i pretend to work late so I can use the photocopier at work to make copies of my amway brochures

I worry that i'll be caught using the copier at work to print off small personal jobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Iridium posted:

A 25% pay raise? Hell yeah I'll uproot the family and move them to Houston! Hell, i've quit three times because they're all shitlords but if they want to keep offering more money...*

*a friend, literally this morning, who may in fact read this. you're an idiot dude.

ive spend 48 hours total in houston ever and there is no amount of money that would make me want to stay

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

I enjoy living in Houston, Texas. I love concrete hellscapes

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
the only person in my family who makes 7 figgies does it in houston, never been there, but assume it sucks

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Just financed a new hyundai

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

This thread is an unironic mirror into my life as a 5-figster and now I'm crying at work

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

I cant believe you don't like going to Ruby Tuesdays or Applebees for half price apps, I mean, you don't know what it is to be american as far as i am concerned

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

you could say i'm a real estate investor, i *do* own a time share after all

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I love my hour long morning commute. It gives me lots of time to listen to podcasts in my ford focus

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

We get to leave an hour early on Christmas eve. The company really appreciates us

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Silver Alicorn posted:

the apple earbuds sound way better than any other ones I've used

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

PokeJoe posted:

I love my hour long morning commute. It gives me lots of time to listen to podcasts in my ford focus

i dont have time to read articles so i keep up on the latest tech news by listening to Leo and the TWIT gang

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it's always nice when comedy bang bang puts out a bonus episode to get me through the week. :unsmith:

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

i don't silence my phone at work because i want people to hear the $5 ringtone i bought

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
I bought a house in an up and coming neighborhood that's going to be really trendy soon, but can't let my dog outside unsupervised because someone might steal it and use it as a bait dog.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Dislike button posted:

I bought a house in an up and coming neighborhood that's going to be really trendy soon, but can't let my dog outside unsupervised because someone might steal it and use it as a bait dog.

lol

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

bought a matching bedroom set. splurged on the nightstand with built-in cable management.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

the guy at the corner store says these are rebranded cohibas so they can get around the import restrictions

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I just grind my coffee in the store

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

starbucks is fantastic because no matter which location I go to around my office it always tastes the same. I'd like to see your fancy coffee shop do that

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

cracker barrel is just great, they have such a fun store. all the things on the walls are so neat and you can't beat their green beans!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
bacon

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
brb getting lunch at 7-11

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

my boss gave me a big raise last week because i've been here for so many years but then the government goes and raises the minimum wage so now they're making the same as me. how is that fair?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

PokeJoe posted:

podcasts? i should get into those. can you recommend any? im almost through all the bernard cornwell and brad thor books on tape for my commute

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Mr. Apollo posted:

my boss gave me a big raise last week because i've been here for so many years but then the government goes and raises the minimum wage so now they're making the same as me. how is that fair?
conglaturation you won the thread

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

maniacdevnull posted:

ive spend 48 hours total in houston ever and there is no amount of money that would make me want to stay

same but 24 hours

and I once lived in dallas

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
outback? honey we cant...yes, i know its your birthday, but we still have those coupons for sizzler. you like sizzler, right? course ya do

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i decided to pay for plat because i like to pretend i'm part of the upper classes sometimes, you know?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i decided to pay for plat because i like to pretend i'm part of the upper classes sometimes, you know?

62% of Americans have less than $1000 in savings.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

I bank with USAA because my dad was in Desert STorm. They save me a lot on my car insurance too.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
i think about dying a lot

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
One of my headlights blew out so I drive around with my high beams on so the cops can't tell and don't pull me over. That ticket would be loving expensive.

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

madeupfred posted:

62% of Americans have less than $1000 in savings.

😨

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
i only buy cheese in singles, goes great with white bread, bologna and miracle whip

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I don't need a full cable package, I can just download my shows off bittorrent

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

payday came early this week because friday's a holiday :toot: :woop:

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

As a Millennial I posted:

payday came early this week because friday's a holiday :toot: :woop:

Friday most certainly is not a holiday for five figgsmen, you want that day then take pto

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

FMguru posted:

outback? honey we cant...yes, i know its your birthday, but we still have those coupons for sizzler. you like sizzler, right? course ya do

oh my god i remember sizzler

what a pile of poo poo that place was

how is it not out of business yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

ever since Mongolian bbq started bring you a single bowl it just hasn't been worth it

• Locked thread