Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Drone posted:

You know, I might just do...

If you do, I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

grassy gnoll posted:

Gift is either shipping or is waiting at my doorstep, which will then require some reconstitution and shipping again.

Are you gonna keep us in suspense?

:stonk:

Treser
Sep 2, 2013

It's not supposed to be safe

Gift has been ordered by my LGS. Should get it in soon then will ship it out!

ScaryJen
Jan 27, 2008

Keepin' it classy.
College Slice
Gift sent via Amazon. It should be there by Friday, according to them.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Just got a ship notice and my Santee should be receiving it on the 1st of December.

Auralsaurus Flex
Aug 3, 2012
I've ordered everything for my santee.

I'm having everything sent here first, so I can repackage all the gifts into a single package and add some  dongs  personal touches. If it ends up looking like any single part of my gift barrage is holding things up for too long, I have a backup plan I can implement.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Thanks to how expensive cats can be sometimes, I won't be able to order my Santee's gift for a week and a half.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Sign me up for Lightning round 1.

Your Gift Preferences. I'm okay with most anything but I only play games over PBP these days so minis aren't very useful. I also don't like the way most alcohol tastes, so no beer please. I do love anime and haven't bought any of the popular series in the last few years. Unlike these prudes elsewhere in the thread I am game for anything you want to throw at me NSFW or otherwise. Maybe not gently used NSFW items as that's mega icky.

If you want some help picking I'd love to get a copy of Dungeon World in my inbox (pdf or kindle format preferrably). I'd be down for any fast and light rules system like that (except I already own and like Atomic Robo). Crunch heavy games are too much work for me to run.

I have Netflix and Amazon Prime and HBO Go, so if you get me a movie that I can already watch on one of those for free, that would be a bit of a waste!

Your General Location. Kansas City, Kansas.

I hereby pledge to be a good Santa. May my beard fall out and my dice only roll only ones if I fail to get a gift.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND 1 IS FULL!

We are now taking goons for LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND 2. YAY!

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Leperflesh posted:

LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND 1 IS FULL!

We are now taking goons for LIGHTNING BONUS ROUND 2. YAY!

Hey, why not. Email sent.

Clanpot Shake
Aug 10, 2006
shake shake!

My negotiations with the Amazonians have concluded successfully. Expect Giftsmas cheer by the end of the week.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Bonus round 1 assignees are all emailed. Check your inboxes, goons!

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Got my gift mailed out, and Krysmbot is all set to pose for some pictures!

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Leperflesh posted:

Bonus round 1 assignees are all emailed. Check your inboxes, goons!

First lightning round gift has been purchased and processed, estimated time of delivery is December 8th.

C'mon Leperflesh, hit me again, let's go! I got the Christmas spirit in me!

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

:shittypop:

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

good luck brave soul that game is pretty bomb-diggity

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Gift sent! Possibly in one box, possibly in two! How will Amazon handle it? :iiam: that should be solved by Friday.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Lightning round 1 gifts confirmed. I think it'll be two packages around Dec. 2nd.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

My santee's gift is on its way! Estimated delivery time is 10-15 days, so it should be there by December 8th-9th at the latest. Hopefully.

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Leperflesh posted:

Is the ordered gift for your SANTEE NUMBER 1 or SANTEE NUMBER 2?

You already know!

Anyway, both Santees have gifts en route now!

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!
++System Link Connected++
++Gift cannon primed++
++Gift loaded++
++Input targeting co-ordinates++
++TARGET ACQUIRED++

++FIRING++

My santee should receive a flaming ball of doom a lovely gift on their doorstep between the 9th - 14th of December.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Dongs away! Several gallons of lube* have been shipped to a lucky santee!

*Lube not guaranteed, other products may be substituted.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Looks like it finally shipped, so it should hit before the end of next week.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Count me in for Lightning Bonus Round 2!

DigitalRaven posted:

Aw yiss TGSS! Back for year 2! :toot:

Dear winter gods that I don't believe in: I have not been much of a shitlord this year, so naturally deserve to get stuff from internet strangers.

Gift Preferences
I like RPGs, the weirder and more obscure the better. I tend towards the indie end of the spectrum these days, mostly because that's where the weird poo poo is. To give you an idea of what I think is weird & obscure, I still have my copy of Everway, and sadly lost Nexus: The Infinite City when my previous^2 appartment flooded. PDF and Print-on-Demand are absolutely fine. If you've published a weird small-press game all the better!

I'm also a big Gundam nut, and build anime robot models (gunpla etc) when I'm not staring at a screen. I'll go for general nerd kitsch stuff, but my place is tiny and I don't have much free space. Scifi stuff in general is also good, but I tend not to buy paper fiction books (art books, OTOH, are better in print than on screen)

No Thanks
I've got enough board games that I haven't played that I don't want to add to the backlog
White Wolf/Onyx Path games (I write for them, I've got pretty much everything they've ever put out)
D&D/Pathfinder
Minis/wargame stuff
Munchkin/CAH/Exploding Kittens
I know nothing in my preferences might lead you to do so, but :siren:do not give Games Workshop money:siren:
T-shirts (I just got back from LISA and have about fifty of the loving things)
Pervy anime stuff

General location :scotland:

I solemnly swear that I will not grinch, lest the demons that live at the bottom of the Mandelbrot set worm their way into my skull and the Feeders in the Night consume my prefrontal cortex.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Payday arrived; Santee Santa'ed. Probably be there in a week or two.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

My lightning round 1 gift should be arriving tomorrow!

Cotton Candidasis
Aug 28, 2008

Gift away! Santee should expect impact by December 7th!

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
Site says the gift has already been delivered. I hope everything arrived okay. :ohdearsass:

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
A gift has been sent! However, Amazon didn't have gift options on it, so, sorry when you get an entirely plain box with stuff inside.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

EclecticTastes posted:

A gift has been sent! However, Amazon didn't have gift options on it, so, sorry when you get an entirely plain box with stuff inside.

This happened to me too, albeit with a non-Amazon store. I wanted to write my santee a whole blurb about my selection, but no dice. Hope the plain ol' delivery box doesn't feel too impersonal!

A Real Horse
Oct 26, 2013

The gift for my Santee is on its way to my house for packaging and additions. I will either ship it Friday or Monday, depending on when it arrives.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
I got an email saying that my first Secret Santee's gift has been shipped, a couple days ahead of when I was expecting it to so that's good. It says it can take up to 72 hours to receive an international tracking number so I'll keep an eye on it.

Chekans 3 16
Jan 2, 2012

No Resetti.
No Continues.

Grimey Drawer
I got a package!

The perfect bow, courtesy of Amazon!

It's King of New York! My girlfriend and I are really excited to play this at our next game night. Thanks Santa! :toot:

Frozen_flame
Feb 14, 2012

Press A to Protect Earth!
I am not a grinch, and my gift is inbound. Delivery date is around the 3rd December. That's basically the 24th right?

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
What's this?

A box of festive cheer!

Santa jivjov has sent me a gift!

Thanks Santa jivjov! And the best part is that it's not from Mantic themselves so I don't have to deal with something missing and their customer service! Yay!

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

thegodofchuck posted:

What's this?

A box of festive cheer!

Santa jivjov has sent me a gift!

Thanks Santa jivjov! And the best part is that it's not from Mantic themselves so I don't have to deal with something missing and their customer service! Yay!

Hey hey! Glad you like it!

I always get a bit trepidatious when buying minis-related gifts, because I don't know a drat thing about minis!

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Finally got back to sleep after a restless afternoon, trying to catch some ZZ's before my third shift job. Just about asleep...

There's a loud BUZZ from my obnoxious apartment ringer. I'm obviously not expecting anyone, so it must be the postman with my secret santa gift!

Fling on pants and race downstairs to catch them, and it's... fukkin' Jehova's Witnesses. :smith:

Enjoying seasonal goonerocity will have to wait.

thegodofchuck
May 13, 2006

You'll be godlike
Both packages are away!
Santee #1 estimated delivery date: Friday
Santee #2 estimated delivery date: Dec 2 - 7

Enjoy, Santees.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm caught up again with email etc.!

Tomorrow I will be with my family and there is more family stuff coming Friday; so, I may be slow to respond to emails and this thread for a couple of days. Don't panic! I'll be back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auralsaurus Flex
Aug 3, 2012

Gaghskull posted:

Site says the gift has already been delivered. I hope everything arrived okay. :ohdearsass:
Don't worry, everything arrived just fine! I would have posted sooner, but travel today hindered me. I was planning on waiting to unwrap my gifts closer to Christmas, but mistakenly opened the package, thinking it might have been something else I was expecting from Amazon.

Thanks for the two games, they look like fun! I'll post some pictures of them sometime around the 24th – and also try to forget exactly what you got me by then so I can be surprised all over again. :downs:

• Locked thread