Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
Deadpool is here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Ryan Reynolds does Halloween :3:

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Here's another Deadpool mini announced. Following the Mercs for Money company introduced in Deadpool #1.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/10/deadpool-cashes-in-for-new-comic-with-the-mercs-for-money

Man, I just hate the way Marvel is burying all the Fox characters with movies coming out.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

X-O posted:

Here's another Deadpool mini announced. Following the Mercs for Money company introduced in Deadpool #1.

Hmm... He called them Heroes For Hire. And I know Cage was pissed, and called Matt Murdock, but I didn't see a resolution where the name was changed...

goldenoreos
Jan 5, 2012

Take care of my animals while I'm gone

X-O posted:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/10/deadpool-cashes-in-for-new-comic-with-the-mercs-for-money

Man, I just hate the way Marvel is burying all the Fox characters with movies coming out.

WHEN WILL THE DISNEY/MARVEL ILLUMINATI'S EVIL PLANS TO KILL ALL MUTANTS END?!?!?!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

They're re-releasing the Deadpool game for Xbox One and PS4.

Why would they do this?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Cashing in on movie hype.

Nobody reading this better buy that loving game. Not even on Steam sale.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I stupidly bought it for twenty bucks about a year ago. I'm sorry.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZul4hIqmi4

Here, you just saw the only part worth seeing.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I hadn't gotten that far by the time I gave up on it months ago. Thank you for linking that and thank you for reminding me that I need to sell the drat thing.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The actual gameplay is passable, like a low rent Devil May Cry, but the writing is Daniel Way at his absolute Daniel Way-iest, but also allowed to say "gently caress" so he does it constantly. It's insufferable.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

The game also has lots of bad turret sections.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

So any theories on what's going on at the end of the second issue? T-Ray? Agent X?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Gavok posted:

Agent X?

Speaking of Agent X, how lame is it that he's one of 5 comic book characters I have a pitch for?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Lurdiak posted:

Speaking of Agent X, how lame is it that he's one of 5 comic book characters I have a pitch for?

that's not lame at all!

Gavok posted:

So any theories on what's going on at the end of the second issue? T-Ray? Agent X?

T-Ray seems the most obvious (if it was Agent X would Adsit have been shocked like that?) but I feel like maybe it's someone Duggan's used before. Obviously not Butler, but somebody.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Lurdiak posted:

You're talking to a guy who's been wanting to write the Eradicator for forever.

Blockhouse posted:

T-Ray seems the most obvious (if it was Agent X would Adsit have been shocked like that?) but I feel like maybe it's someone Duggan's used before. Obviously not Butler, but somebody.

There is that thing from when Deadpool was in his own head where they foreshadowed an evil personality lurking in there. Might be related to that.

Just as long as it isn't Evil Deadpool. He's the dirt worst.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

:smith: I liked the idea of stitched-together Deadpool. I thought it was one of the few interesting things from the Way run. Maybe not have him be eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil, but rather like an old Deadpool that was a bit more chaotic.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Gavok posted:

You're talking to a guy who's been wanting to write the Eradicator for forever.

We could do an Amalgam issue where they compare eyewear.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Gavok posted:

I want to create a character named "you" that's just a pink and purple puppy that shits Mexican jumping beans so I can always imagine him as the antagonist in these situations.
"It's...you!!" "HaHA! Oh that dog o'mine!"

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Maybe Shiklah has had enough, and wants Wade back.

Or maybe Michael has decided it's time for revenge.

Or Crossbones. Or...

Yeah, I've got nothing...

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

I've got a Dr. Bong mini-series pitch, so...

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Duggan said recently that he had no plans to use T-Ray anymore so I don't think it'll be him. Dracula probably still has an axe to grind with Wade though.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

Duke Igthorn posted:

I want to create a character named "you" that's just a pink and purple puppy that shits Mexican jumping beans so I can always imagine him as the antagonist in these situations.
"It's...you!!" "HaHA! Oh that dog o'mine!"

I'd go for this, if only for the inevitable issue when the dog turns out to have actually been behind an evil plan the whole time.

"It's me, Deadpool!"
"Aww, son of a bitch!"
"It was me all along, Deadpool!"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Duggan stated in an X-Position that he will NOT be using T-Ray.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

TheJoker138 posted:

They're re-releasing the Deadpool game for Xbox One and PS4.

Why would they do this?
Because some poor kid's grandmother will still see it and buy it for a present, just like they did with the E-T game back when I was little.

...I'm still scarred. How the gently caress do you get out of the loving pit!? :downsgun:

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Gavok posted:

People who HATE Deadpool:
T-Ray (out of the running by Word of God)
Dracula (Can he stand sunlight?)
Evil Deadpool (Please, no.)
THANOS! (presumably wearing the Infinity Corset in order to squeeze into those tights)
Surviving members/widows/orphans of ULTIMATUM (I guess, maybe)
Carmelita's Heretofore Unseen Father Who Is Actually a Highly-Skilled Mercenary
I dunno, Black Swan back from the mostly-dead? (So Agent X, I guess)
Ajax/That Douchebag from Weapon X who I am pretty sure is dead again as of Deadpool vs Thanos.
Someone we've never seen or heard of before who is only tangentially connected to Deadpool, like a random grunt he killed was their kid
Comedy Option: Blind Al

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Mr. Fowl posted:

Someone we've never seen or heard of before who is only tangentially connected to Deadpool, like a random grunt he killed was their kid

It better not be this.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Was it Crossbones we last saw floating in the ocean eating seagulls?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Duke Igthorn posted:

Was it Crossbones we last saw floating in the ocean eating seagulls?

Yup. The leadup to that had one of the best panels, with Sabretooth turning around and leaving.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Oh yeah, another for the list: Vetis, the demon. That's another guy who really hates Deadpool.

I think whatever Crossbones and DP have between them is either settled or not "I am taking over your life and ruining it" territory.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

If nothing else it doesn't really seem like Crossbones' style.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Eating a seagull while stranded far in the ocean can change a man.

He'd also probably lose a lot of body mass in that situation, allowing him to slim down to Deadpool proportions.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Eating a seagull while stranded far in the ocean can change a man.

He'd also probably lose a lot of body mass in that situation, allowing him to slim down to Deadpool proportions.

He seemed fine in the rematch.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Seagull heads are the ideal muscle-building food.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Crossbones has been in books after his Deadpool appearance so it's super unlikely

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Plus, everything kinda got reset, thanks to Secret Wars, so even if he lost weight, he'd be back to how he was before.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Gavok posted:

He seemed fine in the rematch.

I forgot him being in his underwear in front of a hotdog stand as Deadpool wails on him was after the sea stuff, nvm then.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Kheldarn posted:

Plus, everything kinda got reset, thanks to Secret Wars, so even if he lost weight, he'd be back to how he was before.

Or if he gained weight back after losing it, he might be back to losing it again!

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

It's Carnage, isn't it? Out for revenge after the Deadpool vs Carnage mini-series...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Carnage is an insane murdering hillbilly he wouldn't know subtle if it jumped up his rear end

plus he's in a mine right now

• Locked thread