Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I'm bummed that none of them really revisited Splatoon because I can think of a couple categories it'd fit in and it should be in the top 10. Surprisingly everyone agreed it was fun at launch but that it had no content and no one's really seemed into it after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

He might succumb since he got stuck in a destiny hole for like 3 months.

yeah but did he like it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

He might succumb since he got stuck in a destiny hole for like 3 months.

/me thinks back on the 14 hour livestream of him getting more and mroe visibly sick over the course of the Destiny raid

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

it's the only GB thing i've listened to for a couple years now and i love it

its their best stuff, especially when people get mad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

yeah but did he like it

I think the distinction is dubious to most of the GB crew, as much as I like them.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

goty is tiresome, tedious, and pointless, but also really good im glad they record it all

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

In Training posted:

its their best stuff, especially when people get mad

It's gonna be great when the winner is a wii U game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff always comes back in retrospect and growls he wasted his life on this loving Garbage! But perhaps it's still too close to his hole for him to be able to look back on it like that right now.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

goty is tiresome, tedious, and pointless, but also really good im glad they record it all

i'm mostly in it because they finally air their true feelings on games and also because Vinny is back

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Training posted:

/me thinks back on the 14 hour livestream of him getting more and mroe visibly sick over the course of the Destiny raid

*upon completion*

Jeff: "Well now no one has to play Destiny until next year"
Brad: "Heh, I was thinking about going home and doing this on my Titan"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's not much I can think of that's more relaxing and awesome than hearing Vinny start talking halfway through a sigh about a game he only cares enough about to remember the name because he's taking care of 20 kids in his house now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

*upon completion*

Jeff: "Well now no one has to play Destiny until next year"
Brad: "Heh, I was thinking about going home and doing this on my Titan"

Did you hear the live podcast where Brad admits that he skipped out anniversary celebrations with his GF to play destiny or whatever. THe man has a sickness of the soul.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

brad advocating destiny last year and when directly asked whats good about it he could only answer "the loot..."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I guess his wheezing laughter beats it but he hasn't done that since the guy in the Contradiction game threw up the devil horns.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Did you hear the live podcast where Brad admits that he skipped out anniversary celebrations with his GF to play destiny or whatever. THe man has a sickness of the soul.

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

After another full year of Brad interrupting everything with Dota patch notes, when Jeff finally said "Dota does not make this list a second time." on last years GOTYs was godlike.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Win

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

After another full year of Brad interrupting everything with Dota patch notes, when Jeff finally said "Dota does not make this list a second time." on last years GOTYs was godlike.

Hahaha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You probably didn't see them but there's a stretch of time in the UPFs where Brad silences the entire room of all laughter or chatter while being the only person grinning subtly but psychotically when he brings up patch notes and stuff happening in the esports surrounding dota. Then later on in the episode there's at least 3 in a row where he's falling asleep on the couch.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You probably didn't see them but there's a stretch of time in the UPFs where Brad silences the entire room of all laughter or chatter while being the only person grinning subtly but psychotically when he brings up patch notes and stuff happening in the esports surrounding dota. Then later on in the episode there's at least 3 in a row where he's falling asleep on the couch.

lmfao

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Training posted:

No is that the LA podfest one? I skipped it but that was apparently a mistake.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Brad FTW

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's multiple UPFs with 30 minute long segments of Brad just buying cosmetic crap in DOTA2 while everyone else just tries their hardest not to look at their phones.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

No is that the LA podfest one? I skipped it but that was apparently a mistake.

Ya its a good one.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Think of how many amazing games came out this year and remember that two of Brad's top 10 will be Dota 2 (for the third time) and Destiny (silver medal appearance).

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff talking about how a menu sound effect in an old Commodore game was this particular pitch and there's something hosed up about the emulaOh my God! [Brad looks up from his phone] In the newest Dota patch, apparently they took the dex bonus off of Carmaron's Cape and finally added in the Cartman announcer pack. I'm REALLY tempted to buy that thing...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Jeff talking about how a menu sound effect in an old Commodore game was this particular pitch and there's something hosed up about the emulaOh my God! [Brad looks up from his phone] In the newest Dota patch, apparently they took the dex bonus off of Carmaron's Cape and finally added in the Cartman announcer pack. I'm REALLY tempted to buy that thing...

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I want a website full of nothing but the Jeff videos where he plays Commodore 64 and Atari games in near silence for hours at a time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I want a website full of nothing but the Jeff videos where he plays Commodore 64 and Atari games in near silence for hours at a time.

Same. I hope this thanksgiving he does one like last year or whenever...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Dude. They added the Heisenberg mustache to Blump's loadout.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Dude. They added the Heisenberg mustache to Blump's loadout.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Same. I hope this thanksgiving he does one like last year or whenever...

Theyre talking about doing another round of Extra Life streams before the end of the year, so I hope he does it there

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

when Brad was all excited and over-exaggerating their 12 hour stream a couple weeks ago. like, "i dunno dude. iss pizza such a good idea? hehe :) gotta keep alert" "i've been saving coffee for the last hour or so." like it's a struggle for him to stay awake for 12 hours lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff turning his face but not his eyes, which are glued to the 10 pixel clown on the unicycle, to the camera and saying Sorry. Balloon Clown. You know how it is. or whatever, is a moment engraved in my mind forever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

when Brad was all excited and over-exaggerating their 12 hour stream a couple weeks ago. like, "i dunno dude. iss pizza such a good idea? hehe :) gotta keep alert" "i've been saving coffee for the last hour or so." like it's a struggle for him to stay awake for 12 hours lmao

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

God drat that just reminded me about the huge calzone Mary Kish got and watching her eat it. Crap I'm going to be hungry all night.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

brad talking about dota while rorie talks about wow while everyone else says nothing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Jeff turning his face but not his eyes, which are glued to the 10 pixel clown on the unicycle, to the camera and saying Sorry. Balloon Clown. You know how it is. or whatever, is a moment engraved in my mind forever.

This is the exact video I always flash back to

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

brad talking about dota while rorie talks about wow while everyone else says nothing

lol. Rorie is epic because he always sounds like he's the first person who lost interest in what he was saying by the end of his sentences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Rorie cuts his own hair and brags about it.