Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Secret Santa is tomorrow!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Smoking Crow posted:

Secret Santa is tomorrow!!

Much excite!

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Phwoar can't wait.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
sorry, to change my deal at this late hour, but I'm gonna have to restrict myself to shipping within the US

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Kinda excited to see what fellow nerd I'm going to be sending these body pillows to.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Brownieftw posted:

Kinda excited to see what fellow nerd I'm going to be sending these body pillows to.

would not be upset if I got one, then I can have one and say "I never bought one"

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no
gently caress it, I'll do it live.

Your forums name - Ryand-Smith
Whether you want to ship international. - Sure why not, I am in the USA, (North America), and can ship anywhere.
A link to a thread in Vegeta where you are an active contributor. I mainly lurk, but I do post in the [url=http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750570Idol Mobigame[/url] and the Chat Threads
What are your favorite series? (It doesn't have to be just anime and manga! Anything related to Japan is fair game.) School Idol Festival, Gundam(s), Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, and for general J stuff, I love the history side of Japan.
What things do you want to receive? What don't you want to receive? I like Figmas and figure things, they fit on my many shelves
Other non-anime/manga/toku things you're interested in. (So, your real life hobbies. You do have those, right?) Photography. I love photography, from cosplay photography, to architecture photography, to nature, I'm a camera nut, I even have my own website for that stuff! I also like history.
Other things you think are necessary. (Shirt sizes, special preferences, etc.) XL as I am huge.

Smoking Crow posted:

POLL:

When you receive your gift are you going to

A) open it immediately
or
B) wait until Christmas/Hanukkah/whenever you open presents this holiday season

Immediately since by Christmas I will be planning for my momthlong journey to Africa (Japan next fall, I must see my family land)

RCK-101 fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Nov 26, 2015

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Your forums name: Space Flower

Whether you want to ship international: I'm in the US and can ship anywhere. So please send me your weird candies if you are international as well.

A link to a thread in Vegeta where you are an active contributor: I'm in the chat thread as of late, otherwise I usually lurk threads or post fanart

What are your favorite series: Madoka, Touhou, Kancolle are among my favorites, partially because they are very popular and the doujin scene around them is huge.

What things do you want to receive? What don't you want to receive: I trust you and will like whatever you give me, so feel free to ignore my favorites and dip into your own. As for anime goods I like anything I can display proudly on my desk or in a cabinet. If you're international, please send me cool and weird candy!! Booze and 18+ goods are good, super good!

Other non-anime/manga/toku things you're interested in: I run cross-country and play ultimate frisbee, and I do have a lack of frisbees with anime girls on them.

Other things you think are necessary: Get anything stupid-big if it's clothing, like XL or more. I'm tiny and skinny but love baggy shirts.

I will open my gift on xmas. It gets me pumped thinking about what's inside.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

last minute signup

Your forums name: Davincie
Whether you want to ship international. I'm in EU and I don't want to ship outside the EU
A link to a thread in Vegeta where you are an active contributor. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3746431 watch this show everynyan
What are your favorite series? Working!! K-on! Whisper of the Hearth, Squid Girl, anything Musou games, anything single dad manga and that sort of stuff, chihayafuru and anything else josei etc.
What things do you want to receive? What don't you want to receive? nothing 18+. books, food, drinks, videogames, music are good. figs are okay but i have no space for anything too big. i have no room for posters. nothing i have to build please, i never get to it
Other non-anime/manga/toku things you're interested in. i read a lot, i play games, i go to foreign movie festivals, i like to travel, i like indie music/records, especially twee (aka the moe of music)
Other things you think are necessary. my shirt size is an european M

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Santa just showed up on my tv screen in the Macy's parade; signups are over!

Space Flower, you have 10 hours to send me your shipping details or you're out!

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I have almost everything ready :toot:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

A shiny ava gift cert to the person who I deem to have sent the funniest gift, and makes the best unboxing post

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Im glad that smoking crow now knows where we all live

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

All Santas are out! If you didn't get one, contact me asap!

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

everythingWasBees posted:

I have almost everything ready :toot:

what the hell thats fast

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Davincie posted:

what the hell thats fast

I just dropped mine off at the PO

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Fauxtool posted:

I just dropped mine off at the PO

Did you just get something you assumed anybody would like when you first signed up?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

boom boom boom posted:

Did you just get something you assumed anybody would like when you first signed up?

My giftees present was carefully selected based on his or her's stated preferences. It wasnt you, too bad for you.

Macdoo
Jul 24, 2012

Bad Tabletop Opinions Haver
mfw I'd have to spend £10 extra to get my giftee best girl from their anime of preference.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Congratulations to the lucky poster who's getting a gift from dilbert

Brownieftw
Nov 23, 2011

Fluff master
Looks like it will be about 2 weeks before I can send mine out.

Smoking Crow posted:

I'm not sure if we should be worried or not.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Smoking Crow posted:

thanks in advance, dilbert

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I already know what I'm gonna do for the gift but kcb is still deciding what to get, hopefully they enjoy it! :)

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

I already know what I'm gonna do for the gift but kcb is still deciding what to get, hopefully they enjoy it! :)

Congratulations to the poster that gets the hentai demon lady

Kinky Cookie Bunny
Apr 1, 2011

Droyer posted:

Congratulations to the poster that gets the hentai demon lady

I'm too big to send in the mail, silly

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

you just gotta practice

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
Just an FYI

I am in the middle of moving from Virginia to Arizona, if your package is delayed REALLY sorry but I didn't forget. I got your poo poo picked out but probably won't order till mid/end next week so apologies for the delay

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
VEGETA Secret Santa: a box of visible AIDS

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Hey so my person is probably gonna get their stuff directly from the retailer because I'm not confident that it could make it here in a reasonable time and still have time to get shipped out from me to you. I hope that is not a problem

Edit: Maybe not? I'm not sure yet. But either way I hope that it is not a problem

DoubleDonut fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Nov 27, 2015

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
My santee is going to be shipped to straight from the dealer. I'll include a note with my username on it most likely.

RCK-101
Feb 19, 2008

If a recruiter asks you to become a nuclear sailor.. you say no
Same here, bought the goods and they are hopefully shipping soon.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I've sent my items out. They should get there next week. Unfortunately, due to Amazon being Amazon, only one is properly wrapped (but I did change the shipping speeds so it WILL get there first unless the one that I couldn't get Prime shipping for didn't ship out). Sorry about that!

Senerio fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Nov 27, 2015

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
Looks like I'll be hitting up Akihabara for sure this weekend.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
I'm sending my santee some hand packed local delicacies. Hopefully it doesn't get remotely detonated by customs or anything.

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Yessssssssssssss. This is gonna be fun.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Secret Santa duties discharged.

Smoking Crow, when I asked to be matched with someone close enough that I could just lean out my front door and pitch the gift into their yard, I didn't expect you to actually pull it off.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

boom boom boom posted:

Secret Santa duties discharged.

Smoking Crow, when I asked to be matched with someone close enough that I could just lean out my front door and pitch the gift into their yard, I didn't expect you to actually pull it off.

Grats on your new goon friend.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Stay safe, booms secret santee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Namtab posted:

Stay safe, booms secret santee

Cantaloupe should probably not dress as female anime characters anymore

• Locked thread