Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Greed is literally EK's raison d'être.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.
If one would want to go a bit :tinfoil: here, it looks like it actually was EK's intention all along to piss off the more trigger-happy unions such as AKT by saying that they're not going to play tupo anymore and give themselves an excuse to drop out. After the unions got mad because of this and said gently caress the yhteiskuntasopimus, they went all "well we would have negotiated this round but not the next one, that's what we meant but now it looks like we can't, thanks a lot!!!" and shifted the blame to the unions and even got our Great Leader Prime Minister to flip out over this -- not at EK but at the unions.

But that can't be true... If EK isn't 100% unselfishly on the side of the Fatherland and wanting what's best for us as a nation, what is there left to believe in?!?

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

That's not the kind of "if" that "if" is. English is a dumb language.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

If one would want to go a bit :tinfoil: here, it looks like it actually was EK's intention all along to piss off the more trigger-happy unions such as AKT by saying that they're not going to play tupo anymore and give themselves an excuse to drop out. After the unions got mad because of this and said gently caress the yhteiskuntasopimus, they went all "well we would have negotiated this round but not the next one, that's what we meant but now it looks like we can't, thanks a lot!!!" and shifted the blame to the unions and even got our Great Leader Prime Minister to flip out over this -- not at EK but at the unions.

But that can't be true... If EK isn't 100% unselfishly on the side of the Fatherland and wanting what's best for us as a nation, what is there left to believe in?!?

Or it could just be that the current leader of EK Jyri Häkämies is as incompetent as he was in Jyrki-boy's government.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

That's barely :tinfoil:. But cons'der the more terrifying likelihood: yhteiskuntasopimus was always intended to crash and burn. What dread conspiracy are SSS and EK conjuring behind the smokescreen!?! Välityömarkkinat await you too...

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
Not everyone is playing 11-dimensional chess and have the opponent right where they want them. Sometimes people in power are just incompetent.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I don't know how many of you have been following the developments in Canada, but holy gently caress am I envious of those guys right now.

e: We need something like this so bad: https://www.trudeaumetre.ca/

SnowblindFatal fucked around with this message at 20:51 on Nov 26, 2015

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

SnowblindFatal posted:

I don't know how many of you have been following the developments in Canada, but holy gently caress am I envious of those guys right now.

Yes, they haven't shared a land border with Russia since the Alaska sale, we already knew that.

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

Ohjeistuksen mukaan ministerien erityisavustajien palkkausmäärät ja -perusteet määräytyvät euromääräisten palkkausluokkien (A 25 - A 30) mukaan.

- Hallitusryhmän avustajan palkkaus voidaan määritellä muutoin euromääräisenä, Sipilän 10. syyskuuta allekirjoittamassa ohjeistuksessa todetaan.

Valtioneuvoston kanslian mukaan palkkausluokat (A 29 ja A 30) rinnastetaan useimmiten niin sanottuihin päällikkövirkoihin.

Korkeimmat palkkausluokat edellyttävät ylemmän korkeakoulututkinnon lisäksi yli 12 vuoden työkokemusta (A 30) tai noin 8-12 vuoden työkokemusta (A 29).

From the article posted here earlier.

What a way to decide on compensation. Not merit, but how many years you've managed to stick around.

Anyway, I predict EK will come back to the table and keep our stupid system of central bargaining alive. Wages freezes are not enough, that's been what everyone's said from the beginning. Inflation is near 0% anyway, it's not like the wages would have risen much anyway. You need actual cuts, not just empty promises from the unions. And so far the unions have yet to compromise on anything. Funny thing how the government with its policies is now the only party that can enforce something on all workers since it's clear there is no room for a negotiated "grand settlement" and it'll have to be dictated down or negotiated at a more local level.

What a shocker that AKT is gone from the table too. When don't they take an opportunity to strike? You'd think with the amount of complaining about possible wage cuts and how they're going to affect workers' lives, you'd be just as concerned about regularly foregoing your pay to go on strike. And before someone tells me about lakkoavustus, take a second to think about where that money comes from.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
I have special abilities, I can read Juha Sipilä's mind. He is thinking: Kuulkaa, sanokaa nyt minkälainen semmoinen tiktaattori oikein on?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

E: Yeah, nah.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Nov 27, 2015

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

siitä puhe mistä puute

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Köyhät kyykkyyn
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/linnanjuhlat/art-1448500872924.html

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
fiksu veto laittaa kohokuvio kantapään alle

ja mihin vittuun se tarvii maksusuunnitelmia, onko palkka liian pieni vai

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004
"mun edustaman alakulttuurin hyväksymät kerskakulutuksen muodot ovat ihan toisenlaisia ja paljon parempia kuin muiden alakulttuurien."

*viisitoista täyskultaista mopoautoa ajaa ohi ja roiskii kuraa kahden tonnin kengille*

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004
(idgaf if someone buys expensive toys, just don't make any pretentious bullshit excuses for it)

von Vicious
Apr 2, 2015

I'M A GINGER BABY WwwWWaaAaAhhH!!!
The material being vasikannahka is so cool. The dude's a green, yet with such disregard for goddamn baby cows and talks of perinteikäs yrittäjyys you'd never be able to tell.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

von Vicious posted:

The material being vasikannahka is so cool. The dude's a green, yet with such disregard for goddamn baby cows and talks of perinteikäs yrittäjyys you'd never be able to tell.

vasikannahkako sai sinut triggeroitumaan ja kirjoittamaan postin

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Whatever, the Greens and Cock are basically the same party. Greens just pretened to be more "liberal" but in the end there is no difference.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Hogge Wild posted:

This is why they keep raising palkkio every year

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Ligur posted:

Whatever, the Greens and Cock are basically the same party. Greens just pretened to be more "liberal" but in the end there is no difference.

the difference is in the colour of the tie they wear when they gently caress poor people in the arse

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1448591077262.html
http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1448590682601.html

tännehän onkin valikoitunut oikein reipasta porukkaa

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Hogge Wild posted:

fiksu veto laittaa kohokuvio kantapään alle

Itsehän olisin laittanut koko pohjan täyteen kaiken maailman vaakunoita kohokuvioina. Ja jalat kiittävät.

Toisaalta, en kyllä ole niin vitun tyhmä, että hukkaisin kaks tonnia yhteen kenkäpariin ja sitten vielä mainostaisin asiaa lehdissä. Epäilenpä myös, että tuommoset samanlaiset monot saa kympillä kirpputorilta. Voi olla vähän eletyn näköset mutta tuskin on yhtään sen paskemmat. Vähän kenkäplankkia kylkeen ja hyvä on.

On meillä vaan fiksuja kansanedustajia.

von Vicious
Apr 2, 2015

I'M A GINGER BABY WwwWWaaAaAhhH!!!

Hogge Wild posted:

vasikannahkako sai sinut triggeroitumaan ja kirjoittamaan postin

Sulla on kykyjä.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

No.... no... they are escaping teh DEATH!!!1 We must provide for these folks.

If you suggest otherwise u r the hitlarrrrr.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2015112720736606_uu.shtml

quote:

Epäilty raiskaus tai edes raiskauksesta saatu tuomio ei ole niin vakava rikos, että se keskeyttäisi turvapaikanhakuprosessin.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

So we can't even give rapists the ol' boot? Goddammit.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Well, suspicion of rape is one thing. It's not something you can point a violated vagina and say a rape has been committed. There is a lot of context attached to it. And I think we still have this notion of "innocent until proven guilty", despite what various internet town meetings might lead you to believe. (Although now saying that: Most cases are pretty straightforward. Most of the time.)

As for those who do get a sentence based on rape: I suspect the "does not end the asylum process" means they'll go through it and say: "We have refused your application. Nice meeting you! Bye." This is Finnish bureaucracy after all.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
We don't actually need false false false flags about crazy kukkahattu täti's as long as we have guys like Rexroom and Nenonen on the media and social media, posting their opinions.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
yes yes, I am pro-immigration, therefore I also think rape is cool and good. Furthermore,

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Mulli posted:

yes yes, I am pro-immigration, therefore I also think rape is cool and good. Furthermore,

Good, for a moment I thought rape isn't cool and good. The penis is the sword of justice et cetera.

Serious note: Like it or not, we live in a state that is ruled by the letter of law. That means everyone - everyone - is entitled due process. If the idea that immigrants are granted that right offends you, that might be because you're a racist. Just sayin'. :v:

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Rexroom posted:

Good, for a moment I thought rape isn't cool and good. The penis is the sword of justice et cetera.

Serious note: Like it or not, we live in a state that is ruled by the letter of law. That means everyone - everyone - is entitled due process. If the idea that immigrants are granted that right offends you, that might be because you're a racist. Just sayin'. :v:

I, uh, agree with you?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Mulli posted:

I, uh, agree with you?

Oh wait, you meant rapeseed oil. Sorry. Yes, that's cool amongst health nutritionists and is good for your health.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Rexroom posted:

Oh wait, you meant rapeseed oil. Sorry. Yes, that's cool amongst health nutritionists and is good for your health.

Actually latest studies suggest that it's kinda bad for you, the oil that is.

Also the police are now saying that there have been dozens of rape investigations this year that involved immigrants

save us Ligur

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

kikkelivelho posted:

Also the police are now saying that there have been dozens of rape investigations this year that involved immigrants

save us Ligur

Who gives a poo poo. The most important thing is that "racists" don't write vihapuhe on the internet. I mean, Finnish men also rape.

Also the police might be lying because they want to racsimfy racism racists. Literally. gently caress the police!

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Ligur posted:

Who gives a poo poo. The most important thing is that "racists" don't write vihapuhe on the internet. I mean, Finnish men also rape.

Also the police might be lying because they want to racsimfy racism racists. Literally. gently caress the police!

Now that you mention it...

quote:

Raiskaustilastojen perusteella miltei joka neljännen raiskauksen tekee Suomessa ulkomaalainen. Oksasen mukaan raiskaustuomioista tehdyt tilastot eivät kuitenkaan kerro koko totuutta.
[...]
Oksasen mukaan raiskaustilastoja tulkittaessa pitäisi muistaa erityisesti se, että seksuaalisista väkivallanteoista tulee Suomessa poliisin tietoon arvioiden mukaan vain kymmenen prosenttia.

– Huolimatta siitä, että rikollisuustilastoissa eri etnisiä ryhmiä edustavien osuus on suuri, se ei kerro siitä, mitä naisuhritutkimukset kertovat. Tiedämme tutkimusten perusteella hyvin sen, että suurin osa seksuaalisesta väkivallasta, jota Suomessa asuvat naiset joutuvat kokemaan on niin sanotusti kotiperäistä, eli tekijöinä ovat suomalaiset miehet ja pojat.
[...]
– On paljon helpompaa kertoa siitä, jos raiskaaja on tuntematon ihminen, jonka status on sellainen, että hänet on helpompi ilmiantaa. Poliisi saattaa myös suhtautua rikokseen eri tavalla, kuin jos menet kertomaan, että olet omassa parisuhteessasi kokenut väkivaltaa.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Rexroom posted:

As for those who do get a sentence based on rape: I suspect the "does not end the asylum process" means they'll go through it and say: "We have refused your application. Nice meeting you! Bye." This is Finnish bureaucracy after all.

Yeah, you'd think that as a general rule, "If you make an application for something you get an actual decision you can appeal on it" is fine, especially since you can theoretically hang around in the country for eternity if your case is never processed (that's why they are trying to process them so quickly).

Politicians just like to bloviate about enacting new pointless laws when stuff happens because it's the only thing they can do about it, save for marching into a police station and ceremonially executing the suspect with hanzo steel as the police applaud.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
pohjanmaalaisten ansiosta suomi on jo enemmän kuin omavarainen hihhulipedojen suhteen, joten mielestäni niitä ei tarvitse tänne roudata konttilasteittain lisää

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Hogge Wild posted:

pohjanmaalaisten ansiosta suomi on jo enemmän kuin omavarainen hihhulipedojen suhteen, joten mielestäni niitä ei tarvitse tänne roudata konttilasteittain lisää

Good news, then: They're coming here on their own, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Bwahahaha, sure, yeah, think for a second, how many local guys you know rape everyone and think it's ok? I don't think that many. I know it's a popular "thing" to say that Finnish men actually rape every woman they meet all the time (if not beating children to death) but if you ever step out of the door you will soon find out it isn't so.