Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

The Human Crouton posted:

I was going to quote part of this article where Trump denies mocking the reporter's disability, but the entire thing is gold.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/11/25/media/donald-trump-serge-kovaleski/index.html

trump is lying/i just watched video of him with this reporter..trump is raping children..calll the fbi now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

So did I though until this post of yours. It looks like maybe the guy worked for the Washington post then, but works for NYT now?

Either way, he wrote it, and is pretending that he doesn't really remember it at all since his current employer probably doesn't like it.

Frankosity posted:

well, no, he's saying what he wrote doesn't corroborate what trump said, which is that thousands of muslims came out to celebrate 9/11

i mean, it was a stupid sentence to publish anyway since it's completely unsupported by any evidence (literally the only other mention of muslims celebrating was another totally uncorroborated/unsupported mention of 'rumours' by the associated press), which incidentally makes trump's claims look even stupider

even then i'm not sure how that would justify such a level of petty mockery

All the rumors at the time were about jews being caught celebrating. Retards can't even get their own bullshit right

Mr. Boogie
Apr 1, 2013

Is a meat patty something or nothing?

babypolis posted:

lol so why make the hand gestures then? he could just have done the voice, but your a shameless trump lover so whats even the point in arguing with you nothing your messiah ever does could be seen as a bad thing by you

trump could murder a baby in live tv and you would still idiots hand wringing about media bias or whatever the gently caress

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
He just seemed to be saying someone who was scared I don't think he was mocking anyone specific

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
You people are all being taken for a ride:

Cruz starts doing really well in Iowa, Donald miss-steps with a racist tweet

Donald makes an anti-Muslim comment that he will get attacked for in the media, knowing that this reporter made those comments in the Washington Post.

Trump introduces controversy, Republican Primary voters read headlines saying Trump under fire for mocking NYT reporter.

Trump denies mocking him (which was not done entirely explicitly), emphasizes that he made a statement backing up his original that was made to grab the media's attention, muddying the waters.

And soon the news cycle will be over, and it will begin again anew, just like with Megyn Kelly and all sorts of other situations, keeping Trump's name in the news and Cruz's name out of it, knowing that a Trump/Media conflict helps him with the base and that the media cannot resist going after what they think will be anti-Trump gold, again and again and again.

Trump was on television for how many years, and we really think he didn't know what he was doing or have this planned out? Not defending him, I'm just saying...it's not exactly the first time.

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

The Real Paddy posted:

You people are all being taken for a ride:

Cruz starts doing really well in Iowa, Donald miss-steps with a racist tweet

Donald makes an anti-Muslim comment that he will get attacked for in the media, knowing that this reporter made those comments in the Washington Post.

Trump introduces controversy, Republican Primary voters read headlines saying Trump under fire for mocking NYT reporter.

Trump denies mocking him (which was not done entirely explicitly), emphasizes that he made a statement backing up his original that was made to grab the media's attention, muddying the waters.

And soon the news cycle will be over, and it will begin again anew, just like with Megyn Kelly and all sorts of other situations, keeping Trump's name in the news and Cruz's name out of it, knowing that a Trump/Media conflict helps him with the base and that the media cannot resist going after what they think will be anti-Trump gold, again and again and again.

Trump was on television for how many years, and we really think he didn't know what he was doing or have this planned out? Not defending him, I'm just saying...it's not exactly the first time.

I really don't give a poo poo what trump does since he has the best economical plan and will make anime real

InsanityIsCrazy
Jan 25, 2003

by Lowtax

babypolis posted:

mocking the disabled like that is pretty disgusting but i guess some retard who thinks being PC is a thing wouldnt know that

privilege, check thyself

Interlude
Jan 24, 2001

Guns are basically hand fedoras.
This really could not be more "oy vey my feelings" if it tried. Seriously, so the guy has a physical disability. So what? He wrote a retarded article attempting to shill for mudslimes, and Trump accurately depicted the mentality of his writing.

Cry some more, bitch.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

privilege, check thyself

way to own that nerd by misusing a term you heard. i bet theyre gonna totally cognitive dissonance

Interlude posted:

This really could not be more "oy vey my feelings" if it tried. Seriously, so the guy has a physical disability. So what? He wrote a retarded article attempting to shill for mudslimes, and Trump accurately depicted the mentality of his writing.

Cry some more, bitch.

I want jeb to one up trump and call hillary a oval office

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

make a v with his fingers and wiggle his tongue between it then ask if america really wants a dyke president

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN has issued a correction as of 03:51 on Nov 27, 2015

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

pissing and moaning about Trump not being PC will only make him stronger, fuckwits

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Excelzior posted:

pissing and moaning about Trump not being PC will only make him stronger, fuckwits

Certainly in the republican primary. It's yet to be seen how things like this will affect his general numbers.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trump is just a watered down american zhirinovsky

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
All my black lady coworkers seem to really like Donald Trump.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

katlington posted:

way to own that nerd by misusing a term you heard. i bet theyre gonna totally cognitive dissonance

I think that guy needs to spend some more time reeducating himself so he doesn't accidentally use any offensive ableist language in the future.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Looks like a shrug to me...

mitztronic
Jun 17, 2005

mixcloud.com/mitztronic
China?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

I think that guy needs to spend some more time reeducating himself so he doesn't accidentally use any offensive ableist language in the future.

sounds like a jeb move

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

stoutfish posted:

i don't mind you putting all muslims in camps, but mocking the disabled? you've gone too far friend.

this is actually me

i don't like the donald anymore

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

mcbexx posted:

that is a terrible michael j fox impression

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

The Puppet Master posted:

that is a terrible michael j fox impression
I know a guy that can help.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

katlington posted:

All the rumors at the time were about jews being caught celebrating. Retards can't even get their own bullshit right

i was at a swim club outside tel aviv when 9/11 happened and all anyone said was a somber "now america will know what it's like". netanyahu probably celebrated though, since it meant imminent arab death, and bibi is a very bad man

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

mcbexx posted:

It's exactly what I imagine a combination of "I can't even" and "literally shaking" to look like in real life.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mcbexx posted:

this is actually very good and not offensive, hth

i say this as a goddamn loud and proud retard

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 26 minutes!

steinrokkan posted:

Maybe this is why you think it’s not offensive.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Immortan posted:

Also holy gently caress when are embeddable tweets going to be a feature on this ancient piece of poo poo site ffs :ughh:

i dunno, i like that if someone deletes their bad tweets, the screenshot will still persist afterward

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

steinrokkan posted:

this is actually very good and not offensive, hth

If the media hadn't been trying their absolute goddamndest to stump Trump by shrieking catchphrase attacks at him for the last six months, I think this one might have done a little damage (around the level of when Fiorina stumped him in that debate), but as it is now, he'll be able to bluster through it no worse for the wear.

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot
I mentioned this in another thread and it fell on deaf ears. How about a Donald Trump artwork contest? I mentioned a couple specific images I wanted to see somebody make.

me posted:

And as for photoshop requests, how about the Donald's head on Vince the Shamwow Guy's body? And instead of a Shamwow, holding up -- well, several items come to mind, so maybe this in animated gif form would be good. I was thinking a copy of the US Constitution with a couple items scratched out, or a bible, preferably a gaudy one with lots of gold, and I had a good one but it escapes me ATM, oops. It's these drat meds. Maybe a contest? I'm also thinking a DIY jpg kit for this so anybody can put any drat thing in his hand would be a good idea.

And I'm gonna quote myself further:

me posted:

And his downfall will be how he's looking less and less presidential, in even the most superficial way. He looks and acts more like a bartender than a president. He's going to wind up the next right wing gasbag after Rush Limbaugh mercifully dies. ED; no, probably not. But his reliance on his gift of gab is going to affect him for life, I think.

And expand. He doesn't just look like a bartender. He looks like a bartender from a bumblefuck rural VFW post that's never gone to war but got the job anyway and makes big war talk all the loving time behind the bar. All fluff, no substance.

And finally, I also said he needs a video with Queen's "Don't stop me now" as the soundtrack. He is having such a good time!

SnakePlissken has issued a correction as of 22:15 on Nov 27, 2015

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

SnakePlissken posted:

I mentioned a couple specific images I wanted to see somebody make.

so make them, idiot

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

OMGVBFLOL posted:

so make them, idiot

Can't you do better than that?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

SnakePlissken posted:

Can't you do better than that?

Your ideas aren't even funny. You're basically saying "I though of this great idea for a movie called "Norbit". Can one of you spend your time and energy making it for me?"

I'm going to give you the best advice that you will ever ignore. You are not an idea man. Nobody is going to do all of your work for you and then praise you because only your brilliant mind could have come up with such amazing concepts. You will never be a successful author, and you won't get to work at a video game company telling all of the programmers your great ideas.

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot

Your ideas aren't even funny. You're basically saying "I though of this great idea for a movie called "Norbit". Can one of you spend your time and energy making it for me?"

I'm going to give you the best advice that you will ever ignore. You are not an idea man. Nobody is going to do all of your work for you and then praise you because only your brilliant mind could have come up with such amazing concepts. You will never be a successful author, and you won't get to work at a video game company telling all of the programmers your great ideas.

Wow, ice burn from hell. And that's a pretty elaborate scenario too, what with me failing at a video game company and all.

The idea is a good one, just not a very major one. Donald Trump is essentially this election's pitchman, and that's the gist of it. And it would resonate with a pretty huge number of folks. What US American hasn't seen that Vince photo? I think it would even reach his target audience, who may find it funnier than your refined wit will allow.

And I'll suggest it's a better idea than spending a cool million attacking the Donald on his stance on ethanol in Iowa. And a whole lot cheaper.

SnakePlissken has issued a correction as of 00:35 on Nov 28, 2015

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Platystemon posted:

Maybe this is why you think it’s not offensive.

are you saying that mentally disadvantaged people are incapable of understanding ethical categories? i guess you are the true bigot, not trump

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
can someone photoshop trumps face on a dog like maybe a golden retriever so the hair kind of matches

itll be like "dog"ald trump hahahaahhah

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

Trump/Alex Jones 2016

tell me those oratorical styles don't effortlessly complement each other

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

SnakePlissken posted:

Wow, ice burn from hell. And that's a pretty elaborate scenario too, what with me failing at a video game company and all.

The idea is a good one, just not a very major one. Donald Trump is essentially this election's pitchman, and that's the gist of it. And it would resonate with a pretty huge number of folks. What US American hasn't seen that Vince photo? I think it would even reach his target audience, who may find it funnier than your refined wit will allow.

And I'll suggest it's a better idea than spending a cool million attacking the Donald on his stance on ethanol in Iowa. And a whole lot cheaper.

youre a tool.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

SnakePlissken posted:

Shut up, dumbass.

SnakePlissken
Dec 31, 2009

by zen death robot
I guess I really must have offended some people sometime recently. I can't believe you guys are dogpiling on me for such a trivial thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

SnakePlissken posted:

I guess I really must have offended some people sometime recently. I can't believe you guys are dogpiling on me for such a trivial thing.

Yeah your dumb photoshop idea is a weird thing for everybody to be getting this mad about.

• Locked thread