Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
my f150 has leather and wood, it's just as luxurious as my bosses 328i

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
my wife and I are doing our own renovations, she gets a walk in closet and granite countertops and I get a man cave

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
lets all buy lottery tickets

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I change my own oil

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

that quack's flu shot gave me irritable bowel disorder *upends dumpster full of cheese and sugar into mouth*

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

scamtank posted:

that quack's flu shot gave me irritable bowel disorder *upends dumpster full of cheese and sugar into mouth*

i know a great chiropractor, ill give you his number

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Syncopated posted:

i know a great chiropractor, ill give you his number

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

ugh this place better have a gluten free menu. *orders a pitcher of sam adams*

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Wild EEPROM posted:

*only credit card in wallet is diner's club

wtf IS diner's club for anyway

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

six shots of fireball please

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
did you see Luke Bryant do the halftime show at the Cowboys game today? that's good country music right there.

but when they got the cheerleaders up on stage you know they told him to dance with the black one so nobody would say he's racist*

*actual quote from cousin

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

Sniep posted:

wtf IS diner's club for anyway

they basically invented credit cards but no one has one now. they are "charge cards" not what you usually think of as credit cards, you pay them off in full each month instead of carrying a balance. amex owns that market now.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

kwinkles posted:

they basically invented credit cards but no one has one now. they are "charge cards" not what you usually think of as credit cards, you pay them off in full each month instead of carrying a balance. amex owns that market now.

hm, yeah, i am nearly 100% amex and pay in full every month despite having a credit limit on the cards, where they would work like standard credit cards..

I just never really considered diners club, like, i've seen the logo on restaurant check billfolds but that's it.

do they even advertise?

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp
i have unironically referred to a man's testicles as his "brovaries"

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Smythe posted:

black friday mailer just came in!! yea!! *breathes deeply* i can smell the new car smell already

Tried to lease but they said my credit wasn't good enough bc of that time I went bankrupt from medical bills. I was able to buy one though with 0% down so guess I got the last laugh

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

please use a coaster, grandma. that glass coffee table is brand new

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
i stood in line for 10 minutes to return a $10 item at a retail store because my time is worthless

scamtank
Feb 24, 2011

my desire to just be a FUCKING IDIOT all day long is rapidly overtaking my ability to FUNCTION

i suspect that means i'm MENTALLY ILL

shauwne? shauwne dear they restocked the tsao chicken at the buffet, pretend you're getting some more for yourself and fill up this tupperware before the attendant comes back

young man then MAYBE you can start paying for your birthday Golden Corral visits for yourself just scoop up the loving chicken shauwne

because they won't suspect a 7-year-old now get moving

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I don't even own a television

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
uh bluuuuh i use an ipad because i like big icons because i am illiterate and can not work a keyboard

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

savage

foxy boxing babe
Jan 17, 2010

unatco?

*goes to work on thanksgiving day* at least there's no traffic and my boss won't be there so i can just gently caress around on my phone all day

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
i paid all my monthly bills on time so to reward myself im gonna buy some star wars action figures

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

i can't believe i was able to get such a good deal on the undercoating, tire sealant, and upholstery protection on the used bmw 3 series i just leased.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

i'm on a first name basis with all the collection agencies

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I put my money in a savings account

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I manage my own money to any degree instead of having a wealth management firm built by my robber baron father/grandfather do it.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Oh my debit card got denied? Huh, just gimme a sec *transfers money between accounts on smart phone*

yippee cahier
Mar 28, 2005

*makes a distinction between debit and credit when buying something*

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Syncopated posted:

Oh my debit card got denied? Huh, just gimme a sec *transfers money between accounts on an android phone*

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

*has to pull out a calculator and check a calendar before buying anything near the end of the month*

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Syncopated posted:

Oh my debit card got denied? Huh, just gimme a sec *transfers money between accounts on smart phone*

I'm so glad my bank has an app, I can make sure I'm not maxing out my credit card

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

No, savage

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
that smell? it's my ferrets, you kinda get used to it after a while

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Smythe posted:

I manage my own money to any degree instead of having a wealth management firm built by my robber baron father/grandfather do it.

Lol @ some new money gently caress who actually met the person who worked at some point in their family

I'm still spending money from 1892

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
2.99 for an iphone app??? ill post a one-star review and teach em a lesson

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
with android you don't need to pay for apps :smugdroid:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I can't wait to file my tax return, it's like getting free money!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
i have a utilikilt, for work around the house

• Locked thread