Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank you for making the forums a more welcoming space, Retarded_Clown_.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

I got to the swamp. The swamp seems obnoxious but it's not Blighttown so I love it.

blightown and the swamp were my least favorite areas of the game my first time through but they grew on me and now I enjoy going down there

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Almost done with SOMA.. really good

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I don't really game on Friday nights...too busy with my social life to really game on the good weekend nights. *shrug* BTW loving a pussy feels awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I don't really game on Friday nights...too busy with my social life to really game on the good weekend nights. *shrug* BTW loving a pussy feels awesome.

Your rod only goes in men's asses.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Almost done with SOMA.. really good
I enjoyed it

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

drat that sucks, goondolences

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Way to reach for the low hanging fruit... lmfao The low hanging fruit was a man's nut sack... You have been pwned.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have the same screenshot on my steam gallery lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why do you own a graphics tablet though.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Why do you own a graphics tablet though.

I did that with my phone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I did that with my phone.

Please stop being such a normie lmfao...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I can't wait until Normvember is over.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte will return to post about his epic mapgaming sessions and playing heavily modded New Vegas for 12 hours a day and laughing at pictures of cats installing RAM in Yospos. And he won't do poo poo like take a picture on a PS4 of a game to Test The Share Function in late 2015, send it over to his phone, write on the phone, use the phone to upload the picture, and then gently caress up BBCoding the picture

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Te PS4 share features are awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Knuc U Kinte will return to post about his epic mapgaming sessions and playing heavily modded New Vegas for 12 hours a day and laughing at pictures of cats installing RAM in Yospos. And he won't do poo poo like take a picture on a PS4 of a game to Test The Share Function in late 2015, send it over to his phone, write on the phone, use the phone to upload the picture, and then gently caress up BBCoding the picture

Lmfao.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Te PS4 share features are awesome.

Posting a picture from it is a pain in the rear end.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Posting a picture from it is a pain in the rear end.

Yeah. I wish you could send them straight to imgur. The video recording is cool though

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been liking Nvidia and there shadowplay and stuff lately, for recording.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's nice for when you can't be arsed to set up OBS or since Fraps just fucks everything up because of overlay hooks or whatever, these days.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The one shortfall of the miiverse is there's no video recording on it.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am sure Nintendo will step up to the plate and make something even easier to use than the built in windows recording. But it will be after everyone else has offered it for a few years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They got YouTube sharing in Smash. I'm hoping they add it system level for NX so I can upload my sick Splatoon 2 matches.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

god drat

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Wormskull posted:

I been liking Nvidia and there shadowplay and stuff lately, for recording.

I couldn't get shadowplay to work and Nvidia Experience seems like a whole lot of bloat, should I give it another shot so I can record those epic gaming moments?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Works on my machine, gamer.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Jerkops posted:

I couldn't get shadowplay to work and Nvidia Experience seems like a whole lot of bloat, should I give it another shot so I can record those epic gaming moments?
geforce experience is bloatier than a week-dead whale, but shadowplay is pretty much magic

i just wish i could get it to only record the active window with windowed/borderless games instead of the entire desktop, but nobody's perfect i guess

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I can't wait until Normvember is over.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

lol

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Well I got LISA, Shadowrun Dragonfall, Life is Strange and the Invisible Inc DLC during this Steam sale so I'm sorry Imp Zone but I really don't know what I'm gonna play tonight ,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll definitely be playing RE4 tonight.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
pokemon: alpha sapphire and either smt4 or fe:a

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

its gonna be a shantae and bravely default night tonight. and bloodborne

net cafe scandal