Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Knuc U Kinte will return to post about his epic mapgaming sessions and playing heavily modded New Vegas for 12 hours a day and laughing at pictures of cats installing RAM in Yospos. And he won't do poo poo like take a picture on a PS4 of a game to Test The Share Function in late 2015, send it over to his phone, write on the phone, use the phone to upload the picture, and then gently caress up BBCoding the picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cities: Skylines

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

GF is shouting at me for something so might not get to Game tonight. My heart is with my fellow gamers out there.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

GF is shouting at me for something so might not get to Game tonight. My heart is with my fellow gamers out there.

"You know what to do."
/

Dec 26, 2012

bloodborne of course

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

more ffxiv because im working tonight and have nothing to do except make sure my screensaver doesnt come on

also i bought the ps4 blazblue so ill try that out

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bloodborne

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Considering the Zeno Clash games or maybe NiGHTS tonight, need to get them out of my backlog.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Re4.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I rented Battlefront from a Redbox last night after the family went to bed and I'm actually having fun with it (definitely isn't worth $60, though, for sure) so I'll probably play some more of that, followed by maybe Fantasy Life, or Fire Emblem Awakening, or hell maybe Cities: Skylines now that Plutonis posted about it--I bought it forever ago, had a lot of fun for like 45 minutes, and then never played it again due to having a million other games in my library I still haven't gotten to.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Finishing Undertale

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I rented Battlefront from a Redbox last night after the family went to bed and I'm actually having fun with it (definitely isn't worth $60, though, for sure) so I'll probably play some more of that, followed by maybe Fantasy Life, or Fire Emblem Awakening, or hell maybe Cities: Skylines now that Plutonis posted about it--I bought it forever ago, had a lot of fun for like 45 minutes, and then never played it again due to having a million other games in my library I still haven't gotten to.

I pop in cities skylines every other sunday morning it seems and watch my town run for like a half hour with a cup of coffee. its a really good city building game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I finished chapter 4 in RE4 and im gonna play tri force heroes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The PlayStation Umihara Kawase game seems beatable so I'll probably do that this weekend

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

My first three attempts on Ornstein and Smough ended in failure, but my shield is so stable that I can block any of their attacks, including Ornstein's full four-hit combo and Smough's big jump attack, and still have some stamina. So I think I'm going to get it. I should be able to kill Ornstein in... 6 to 8 hits, I think, I just need to keep them both on one side of me.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I think I can get some hits on Ornstein when he's doing his ranged lightning attack by running, rolling under the lightning spear, and then attacking. Just like dealing with the Dragonslayer Bow knights. But I have to test it.

I think my problem is just not dodging carefully enough, I'm relying a bit too much on my extremely good shield.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Rebel Galaxy and more Halo 1. Not looking forward to The Library mission

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm thinking maybe Guitar Hero, Pix The Cat,and Witcher 3 since my boy Ragg says it's actually deece and he hated 2 as much as I did.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DQ Heroes.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Think I'll play Zeno Clash, finally get it out of my backlog.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Fallout 4

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm hauling ore across the star system in Rebel Galaxy as I watch Vinny and the boys haul their way across Europe in the Euro Truck Simulator 2 QL.

I'll try more of this after.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
i have a lot of fallout 4 to play through still but i think i burned myself out on it a little bit by playing a shitload of it the moment i got my hands on it, so i'm probably gonna clear out the backlog a bit. these shmups won't play themselves!

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Witcher 3 is better than I expected. Combat is still rough to get a handle on. Cutscenes and voice acting are really good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Does everyone in the game still talk like fantasy versions of the people whom post in the more hardcore BYOB and GBS threads about eating home cooked food and stuff like that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Or I guess like fantasy computer men from YOSPOS.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
They're mostly just british peasants. The dwarves are scottish.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
my hotel's as clean as an elven arse

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

They're mostly just british peasants. The dwarves are scottish.

In Witcher 2 a ton of people called people with slime on them loving Whore Holes and poo poo and it got to much for me by the end of it so I stayed away from towns as much as I could. But, I was also conflicted since I didn't want to do the game's horrendous combat either.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Does everyone in the game still talk like fantasy versions of the people whom post in the more hardcore BYOB and GBS threads about eating home cooked food and stuff like that.

It's not entirely noticeable at all times like in TW2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I spent 2 hours watching the last 30 minutes of Wrestlemania 14. I'm a failure at gaming on a friday night, all.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i did some nate drake and i dont know what the gently caress tht game eve is

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It took everything in my soul to get through the Taker vs Kane match since their really bad at wrestling each other, and then I got up to eat during the main event.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i did some nate drake and i dont know what the gently caress tht game eve is

When I see it and people are saying it's dated like on GB or whatever but it was only 2 years ago people thought that was the greatest example of a linear action adventure game to date. Never played it myself because it always looked like the culmination of the most marketable but worst possible things about modern gaming.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i jumparound and watch cutscene

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i bought the uncharted double pack and hated it a whole bunch, but people like it so w/e

i also got 3 and the vita game from PS+ so i think i actually have the ability to play the entire series of a game that i hate

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The guy says sarcastic things to the bad guys and he isn't a sexy girl like tomb raider but it's still awesome to see him jump on falling rocks and crap and press buttons sometimes... That's what I gathered from it in all the stuff game journal folks and screen shots say about it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

As far as games go Uncharted is the definition of 'just okay'

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Guy From Firely: Sex is p sweet lol

Joss Whedon Sktlye Girl: Uhh actually sex is good and yea i'm a girl saying this

FireFly Guy: :pwn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I remember I watched The Tester because it had that really cool chunky hispanic guy who was macking on the hot host girl and stuff, and I think it was him that played the Vita one and it was zoomed in on the Vita screen and he was moving the Vita around like they do in the movies and couldn't believe his eyes at the game when NAthan Drake was moving a couple feet left or right in a tiny river, which to me looked like one of those games you get in a cereal box from Lion King or whatever for PC and it's Timon and Pumba and the game is pinball but it has those guys in it and the ball is a bug and nathan lane says some funny quips so it's kind of fun. Because there's nothing better to play since your a lower middle class kid in the 90s. But you know what I take the chunky hispanic's word for it.