Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

i wish there was more mgsv i could play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i wish there was more mgsv i could play

Please for the love of God change your avatar already.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

No, dont. It's :PERFECT IN EBEYR Way: :madmaxperfect: :MadMax2025: :perfect:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Please for the love of God change your avatar already.

never

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No, dont. It's :PERFECT IN EBEYR Way: :madmaxperfect: :MadMax2025: :perfect:

Looks to me like this particular derpy klurf got faded on ganja and booze on a friday night. Come back when you can type like a grownup User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:gb2nitecru:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It's okay to get rowdy on Friday Night.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

gently caress you. I'm cool.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Klurfs be derping.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

gently caress you. I'm cool.

You been getting a little too chill, in my eyes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For christ sakes man, you spelled "style" wrong and it's one of your favorite words...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For the first 45 seconds I had read the post I thought Sktlye was a typo but of a sci fi fantasy race from a show on TV I don't watch.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Klurfs be derping.

Hurf de durf,

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

For the first 45 seconds I had read the post I thought Sktlye was a typo but of a sci fi fantasy race from a show on TV I don't watch.

That's an odd thing to say my man.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

net cafe scandal posted:

That's an odd thing to say my man.

i like your xmas season av

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

For christ sakes man, you spelled "style" wrong and it's one of your favorite words...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq059ubU6ZU&t=64s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i like your xmas season av

I'll like it if by the end of December, Big Van Vader tears off the santa claus net cafe scandal monster costume and chases the artist formerly known as Goldust out of the arena.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

By the way, I thought of the perfect way to describe Uncharted: it's not nearly as good as the people who love it say it is, but it's also not nearly as bad as the people who hate it say it is. It's just okay.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Hell I had a good time with Nathan Drake 2.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

By the way, I thought of the perfect way to describe Uncharted: it's not nearly as good as the people who love it say it is, but it's also not nearly as bad as the people who hate it say it is. It's just okay.

I guess I'd have to play it myself but I feel like I would be too aware of how stupid the developers think I am to enjoy it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Hell I had a good time with Nathan Drake 2.

Hmm...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Neither bad... nor good. But something in between?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

South Park and Kyle the drat Jew DURRR gently caress off, can we talk about the fact that CHOCOLINA is the chocobo from Sazh's afro???

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I guess I'd have to play it myself but I feel like I would be too aware of how stupid the developers think I am to enjoy it.

Just turn your brain off and enjoy the whiz bang monkey flips.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Just turn your brain off and enjoy the whiz bang monkey flips.

This. As much as they like to unnecessarily stretch out some segments it's still better at capturing the Indiana Jones feels than loving Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Now that I think about it, the only parts of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull I can actually remember are the guy from the cover of Red Alert 2 getting eaten by ants, and really really bad looking Star Wars Episode II aliens.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2NNKHAUScM&t=6161s

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

By the way, what is Lumpys Bar and Grill and why are there so many big players in it.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

That's the group I made for my humble bundle game code giveaways and for getting groups together for dead multiplayer games. I think I have enough codes now to do another giveaway.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I also want to turn it from some kind of gay vanity group into a straight up general Imp Zone group but I can't find an option to change the name.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nice

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't remember why i'm in that group but i am

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I also want to turn it from some kind of gay vanity group into a straight up general Imp Zone group but I can't find an option to change the name.

Trust me, it's funnier and less gay as a vanity group.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

For example just compare in your mind a post about Lumpy's Awesome Minions or whatever by the man himself vs Hey guys I'm the manager of the official Imp Zone Buddies group.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Wormskull posted:

For example just compare in your mind a post about Lumpy's Awesome Minions or whatever by the man himself vs Hey guys I'm the manager of the official Imp Zone Buddies group.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormakull has been drinking.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wormakull has been drinking.

I don't drink.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
ive played trails in the sky for like 5 hours straight, took a couple hour break to do some work, now im probably going to play another 5 hours

if youre in the market for a JRPG, holy poo poo man...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

South Park and Kyle the drat Jew DURRR gently caress off, can we talk about the fact that CHOCOLINA is the chocobo from Sazh's afro???

It's so crazy