Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

there's...after the last boss of it

Smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

not the sewer rats btw but the rats from the bad rats quake game that live on the bridge b4 chapel beast and so on

i thought those were crows

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Died to the cleric beast. I'm rusty

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

cool thing to do agains the yarn boys is to get em bunched up then whip them with the whip an say cool hwip a la the classic family guy bit.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

cool whip

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

whipping dogs while they are safely in their cages

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

an ounce of prevention my friend....

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Although my first playthrough was like 60% whip. I'll be swapping this out ASAP, to what, idk

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Although my first playthrough was like 60% whip. I'll be swapping this out ASAP, to what, idk

If your guy is strength, there's a great new DLC weapon. It's also a whip

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

there's...after the last boss of it

i bought an uncanny whirligig and hooked it up with fire gems, and even though im having a blast, its all just preparation for the final boss weapon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna use the saw spear since I never have

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm torn between wanting to go in completely blind and looking up DLC weapons (NOT locations) to see requirements. Well we. I'll probably play twice anyway

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*Does the Hunter's Bow out of respect while bathing in the rain of Farher Gascoine's blood*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this is a really good resource for arcane builds if u need any help
https://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/3poth0/guide_the_arcanist_an_enormous_guide_to_arcaneing/

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oooo. One thing I've never done is go in old yharnam the back way. I'll do that this run

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

chalice dungeons are really fun until the stupid bell bitches can summon 20 spiders each and they all magically know where you are and follow you from anywhere in the dungeon and theyre loving bullshit gently caress spiders

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they also get set spawns so you kill a bell maiden expecting all the spiders to die with her but like half of them stick around, and those can become infected with your souls. aaaahh who the gently caress thought this was fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is the DLC dark souls 1 level of hidden or will I find it if I'm thorough

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Is the DLC dark souls 1 level of hidden or will I find it if I'm thorough

the DLC key will be at the dream after you kill amelia, and it pretty much tells you to go get grabbed by the amygdala near oeden chapel.

even though you can access it fairly early you really want to have endgame stats for it lol. i am still loving stuck on one of the bosses there

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

you should still suicide run into the dlc 100% of the time to get the cool weapons and clothes

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the transformed beasthunter saif is fuckin so fun, im telling ya

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh I'm also gonna do witches of hemwick with 0 insight

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Ludwig is such a sick fight holy christ

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

i Did it. I killed the Orphan of kos. What a fight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol. Witches with 0 insight is cool. When you kill them you get insight for killing a boss and sudden to 4 of the spawns blink into existence and then die because the boss fight is over

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alright it's Amelia time. She and Logarius are the bosses that always seem to give me the most trouble

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alright I unlocked the DLC. I'm gonna try it out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's so hotta here

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol. The Hunters respawn. Yeah I'll have to come back to this later

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

they're the generic baddies of the area. surprise!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been running like mad through a lot of it trying to pick stuff up in the hopes that it's a new weapon but I keep getting blood vials! gently caress you!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I did get a fairly fetching hat and cloak, a key item with some intriguing text and my face sucked off by a troll with a spider head. Seeing locations in the daytime is loving weird!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah there is no warmup. the DLC throws you to the wolves right away lol the hunters are there as a fuckyou to any underleveled players

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the new big fuckers in the DLC are probably the most terrifying enemy ive seen in any souls game

Ice Fist
Jun 20, 2012

^^ Please send feedback to beefstache911@hotmail.com, this is not a joke that 'stache is the real deal. Serious assessments only. ^^

Bobnumerotres posted:

the new big fuckers in the DLC are probably the most terrifying enemy ive seen in any souls game

If you're talking about the trolls with the axes you haven't seen anything yet. Those guys pale in comparison to the shark trolls in the third area of the DLC

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the orphan omg

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i thought gehrman on crack was as hard as it can get but apparently loving not this thing is insane

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
broke my index finger on the same morning i bought this -________- QQ

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

if i never played this game should i get the DLC right away or wait til after i beat it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

if i never played this game should i get the DLC right away or wait til after i beat it?

you could play a few hrs of it first .. you cant get to the dlc until you pass a certain point anyway.