Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYqGbMHAZ8U 12 days until Lightning returns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

For example just compare in your mind a post about Lumpy's Awesome Minions or whatever by the man himself vs Hey guys I'm the manager of the official Imp Zone Buddies group.

Speaking of Minions I watched 10 minutes of the badgame stream of the Minions movie and Borsche was going suicidal at it and I couldn't bear to keep going

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Those little yellow googly-eyed faggots are just too marketable

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Speaking of Minions I watched 10 minutes of the badgame stream of the Minions movie and Borsche was going suicidal at it and I couldn't bear to keep going

Badgame.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

why is she thick in the one scene

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

why is she thick in the one scene

those are offbrand chocolina look alikes dressed up for the chocobo festival.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the chocobo festival

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

oh... i had to uh, do something after i saw the thick one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wait, actually I think everyone is getting ready for Snow's annual citywide fuckfest or something. I'm hazy on the game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

LR takes place like 700 years after XIII-2 where nobody ages and nobody can die so Snow built a hedonistic city of paradise and just hangs out as king of a strip club for like 400 years.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ys Origins and Bloodbkrne OP. And probably Isaac before the night is over.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Is the real Chocolina the one from the shorter video, because that's my favorite.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

LR takes place like 700 years after XIII-2 where nobody ages and nobody can die so Snow built a hedonistic city of paradise and just hangs out as king of a strip club for like 400 years.

I haven't even finished 13 yet so this sounds completely insane.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I haven't even finished 13 yet so this sounds completely insane.

ff13 is a cool series

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe I'll start playing one of those this weekend. I got literally about 500 games lined up to play that I would if I only had the time and ambition...

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I remembered I bought FTL but I never beat the Advanced Edition so that's what I've been playing

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Thanks to humble bundles I also own about 500 games I haven't played, including several dozen I actually want to eventually play.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i started plannign out what games i want to play after the current games im playing so i dont get into that between game slump

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i started plannign out what games i want to play after the current games im playing so i dont get into that between game slump

This is why I set up a backloggery

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have to will myself to sit up in my chair or put a controller in my hands lately, so it's not even about planning or anything.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played MGS5 with Big Picture mode. Big Picture mode sucks lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish the web browser feature was better and that I could configure the steam controller without it.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I wish it didn't display games that don't support controllers. Nobody is going to boot up that in Big Picture and sit down at a desk with KB/M.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

I wish it didn't display games that don't support controllers. Nobody is going to boot up that in Big Picture and sit down at a desk with KB/M.

Well now that their selling the steam controller as a thing that can all but replace KB/M it makes sense. Plus some folks might play a map game on a big screen with a wireless KBM or something, I could see myself doing it since I've been known to post while laying on my bed looking at a 32 inch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

edit: 32 inch SCREEN, not a man's rod or something

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull posted:

edit: 32 inch SCREEN, not a man's rod or something

You're missing out.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
e: forgot to log into my Knuc account. He loves men's rods and hard sweet asses.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Average Bear posted:

e: forgot to log into my Knuc account. He loves men's rods and hard sweet asses.

:sigh:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Plus some folks might play a map game on a big screen with a wireless KBM or something, I could see myself doing it since I've been known to post while laying on my bed looking at a 32 inch.

There's also a huge number of games that Steam doesn't recognize as controller-enabled that controllers still work with.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
pokemon y, clearing the backlog of poo poo i bought this past year and didnt beat. :cheers:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I have the wolf among us, I heard its good from a friend. Might install that.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Sounds like some assholes need raping.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

ff13 is a cool series

yeah

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sounds like some assholes need raping.

offbrand chocolina look alike is a strange name, for a man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well thinking I could stomach the Mad Max game was a mistake.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g44HfB5KDVA I hadn't even played it for 10 minutes and this great bug happened to me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g44HfB5KDVA I hadn't even played it for 10 minutes and this great bug happened to me.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Here's a small bug that's occurred to me earlier in the evening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D46X-oWaGWU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well less of a bug and more just geometry weirdness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i realise its sunday , or rather , 1 am on monday for me, but im replaying nocturne ATM. just finished hard mode neutral smt iv for the 2nd time ... smt iv might be my favourite game ever after replaying it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i might even try and fight the fiends in it.